Millennials will stop your bloodthirsty lust for guns, murder and destruction

Millennials will stop your bloodthirsty lust for guns, murder and destruction.

Attached: 29511688_1993927617366949_3135344239417672589_n.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=mass knife attacks in china&oq=mass knife attacks in china&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.7174j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
pewresearch.org/topics/millennials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blocks your path

Attached: ct-met-tide-pod-challenge-huppke-20180115.jpg (1600x899, 53K)

So how will voting stop a super sonic bullets ?

They'll never take my guns.

River stones are clearly the best defence against crazed gunmen with nothing to loese.

Oh wait, that's about as effective as voting to ban guns. It's almost as if crazy murderers don't follow laws or something.

(((Blum)))

>all 75.4 million millenials will think exactly the same.

Born in '91. I won't be supporting whatever vote they're talking about.

Millennials need to grow up before they can speak on things of such import. So, get fucked.

Who will be the candidate?
They have to send in Oprah or something of the Caliber.
Biden is too easy..

No, they just make me want to slaughter them and leave their corpses for scavenging animals.

those integers don't lie

Attached: 1477176593160.jpg (719x718, 51K)

We could just kill them. Has anyone thought of that? Probably not. Cucks. Sad.

>tfw born in 1992
>labeled as a milleneal
>life is suffering

I hate my generation with a burning fury that could power the east coast for several hundred years.

Attached: 20180227_081805.jpg (2160x2160, 1.18M)

Enjoy getting v& my good friend.

Back in the day, people used to march for their rights, now people are marching to give them up

Wait wut. I'm 1990, am I a faggy millennial also? What's the age cap?

>no bullpup.
Sad.

Attached: 1522035708446.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>millenials
>high school shooting
>millennials
>oldest gen z is ~23
Fucking burger mutt education

Attached: image.jpg (800x867, 117K)

>all millennials think the same
Born in 87 so considered a millennial. I have nothing in common with those kids. Voted for Trump because I pay taxes and the economy is the most important thing when you actually work for a living and have to feed yourself. I own guns. Father was in the military and has 3 safes full of guns.
Guess I don’t fit (((Blum’s))) conditioning, do I?

Yeah you are. It's a never ending age group apparently

God I hope I'm not on Sup Forums when I'm in my thirties. double digits say yes tho ... :(

Thanks to the media, I can't call myself a Millennial anymore without being a complete fucking faggot. They ruined an entire generation. Their attempt at stopping the 4th Turning was to neuter the people meant to catalyze it. Thank God it's blowing up in their face, but still sad that most of my kind were mentally lost to a psyop war...

F for my generation, lads.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x842, 136K)

generation zyklon will gas these faggots before i even have to lift a finger.

>120+ million gun owners
looks like we win

it's funny that all these places that get shot the fuck up are gun free zones to begin with.

Fuck, lame. I thought I was supposed to be part of gen x or gen z or some shit.

Guess it's time to slip on some skinny jeans and go suck dick :/ gotta be a true "millennial "

> take away guns
> now I have to resort to running kids over in my truck of peace

Alah dammit.

google.com/search?q=mass knife attacks in china&oq=mass knife attacks in china&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2.7174j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The demographic seems to shift constantly depending on whom you ask. I’ve heard some say 1980 is the far end but what do 37/38 year olds have in common with those in their mid 20s?

EVERY TIME

Attached: coincidence2.png (670x360, 283K)

but those 2 pictured aren't millennials

Attached: kristen wiig.jpg (634x951, 115K)

>democrats cant buy votes with DACA
>forgot about illegals, let us clean up that mess
>lets move onto using kids as potential democrat voters
if this isn't proof that democrats may never win a legitimate election ever again, I don't know what is
voter id laws will stop these niggers cold

Enjoy being a faggot, my little bitch

>implying you could fit into skinny jeans

1991 fag here, this sucks

If they keep it up, they're going to bring it out of a lot of people. Don't threaten us with a good time.

Don’t forget: You’re here forever.
I’ve been here since 2007. The only difference between me and you is that I can talk to females so it isn’t a “problem” that I’m “still here” at my age. Wife doesn’t care and shares my political views.

woah I my be a little bitch but I'm not your little bitch.

Source?

Please don’t post Hank Hill ass on Sup Forums.

I'm 38 in a few weeks. Answer is. Absolutely fucking nothing.

woah those are some solid verifiable claims you're making on the internet. I actually have 7 PHDS from only ivy league schools and fuck a different model every night so what you're saying doesn't even register on my plane of existence pleb.

90 is peak millennial. Pew claims that they consider people born in the 81-96 spam millennials.

pewresearch.org/topics/millennials/

1986 here. Some boomer was on here railing against me the other night because I was a millennial in denial. I watched 9/11 on tv in highschool, and got my first cell phone at 19. Totally makes sense to put me in the same generation as kids who had mandatory ipads in kindergarten.

Millenial here.
I support the 2nd amendment

fpbp

Attached: perfect blend.jpg (443x471, 89K)

>implying these lazy fucks will actually go out and vote
KEK
look at brexit

The oldest millennial is 38 and the youngest is 18. These kids are Gen Z faggots.

They are verifiable if I chose to share my identity with anyone on this board. When you get older, you stop caring if some random online believes you. Have a good life and don’t be late for high school tomorrow!

1990 here.
I grew up with dialup, network TV, and spent my childhood outdoors. By the time I saw broadband internet, I was already a man.

At least I know most of my generation can't survive innawoods, so that's a comforting thought for when we finally reach SHTF. Natural selection can't be put off forever. Easy times create weak men, after all...

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1122, 345K)

Shutup you grumpy old man.

my mom is exposed to alot of cnn/msnbc

it sounds like elizabeth "pocahontas" warren is the next one getting the rub

when you get less stupid you stop trying to make unverifiable claims to anonymous teenagers on an anime board.

I mean first they wrote letters and shit and then they shot them

I would guess modes of consumption especially media are what those groups have in common today

Pew is full of faggots. Millennials are 1980-2000 if measured by dates and 1981-2001 if measured by cultural events (Reagan Revolution - 9/11).

Have they said anything about the nigger violence epidemic?

>a fucking leaf

I prefer your shitposting over meme flag shills

Attached: 1520954304523.jpg (846x1024, 186K)

I was “lucky” in that I got a flip phone with very limited minutes to use in case I got into a car wreck or something when I got a hand me down car at 16. I didn’t have a smart phone until I was 23. I remember printing out mapquest directions and even using paper maps and getting lost on road trips. Christ I feel old now.

Those fucking retards don't realize that when the American people are disarmed a man with a gun (global dictator) will rise up that nobody will ever be able to stop.

notice also how every school shooter is "the face of Fucking WHITE MALE terror" even though like half of them are beans

Attached: smuggie.png (1345x583, 27K)

Do these little assholes not realize the carnage unleashed by confiscation will make every mass shooting look like a two year old's birthday party?

What kind of models do you like best? Do Instagram models count?

Hook a brotha up.

Don't worry user. I don't like to be labeled as a boomer or genxer. Do your best to redpill your cohort. We must promoter the concept of judging the individual, and not fall for the bait of identity politics and collectivism.

Attached: cozy.jpg (255x244, 9K)

Fpbp

88 fag here. The greatest birth year.

Idk if there's enough research done on 97-01 yet to lump them in, and because generational categorizations are based on correlated data it will take even more years to place that group once their similarities to 01-x people are known.

we need more memes that make libs kill themselves.

Attached: crystals.png (769x480, 464K)

No because I was around for Cho and last year when a closeted gay muslim shot up a gay bar in Orlando.

You’ll be here as long as here exists, because this is one of the only places for genuinely-free expression.

LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LE SO FUNNY LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LE LOLOLOLOL IM LE ROLLING LE ON LE FLOOR RIGHT NOW AND LE CRYING CUZ IM LE LAFFING SO HARD LE RIGHT NOW LE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD SO FUNNY XDDDD ITS LITERALLY THE FUNNIEST THING EVER ITS LE FUNNY XDDDDDDDDDDDD I JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE BECAUSE IM LE LAFFING SO LE HARD AND IM LE CRYING AND LE ROLLING LE LAFFING ON LE FLOOR AND LE SHITPOSTING SO HARD BECUZ ITS SO LE FUCKING FUNNY LE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the data lad

I was in middle school when the RAZR became popular. Of course, I was too poor to have a decent cell phone until right before college. Early Millenials are still salvageable I hope - we at least have some memory of what life was like before absolute dependence on social media.

I even remember what it was like to fly before the airports became a police state. It was...fun........

Attached: image.png (537x594, 187K)

Yes they do, I fucked katya elise henry last night and tonight I'm fucking sarah snyder.

Ok. Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

Settle down Jordan, identity politics is the only way we will collectively survive. You can have your individualism after we win the race war.

Shall not be infringed

lol such a boomer post it's crazy.

o wow, any more dad observations?

I actually thought it was quite funny. Who hurt you?

Lies.

Attached: 1517512568298.jpg (651x451, 32K)

Hogg looks like he's aged 10 years since this ordeal started

>The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is to leave only the bad guys with guns
K.

>fucking a Mexican and a coalburner
Seven degrees and you still didn’t learn good taste. Shame!

>How can I show I'm being sarcastic
>Oh, I know

Attached: 236247638735.png (488x339, 119K)

You fucking faggot. I'm 33 and you're a dumb nigger. You don't even see how stupid you sound to the other user, or how fucking hypocritical you are. Fuck you. In my ethnostate, your fatass tends the broccoli fields. Loose some weight, fatty.

Make-up slut was the first casualty of the budget psyop

>Having any other metric for girls who want to fuck other than pure sexual appeal

Nice phone posting and switching off your wifi to get a new id. Look, I can do it too! I totally don’t know it’s still you. I’ll give you a reply. Happy?

It may be arguable that the double whammy of smartphones and social media had proliferated widely enough by like 2010 to affect those before after like 1996 severely enough to cause an early generational divide, but I think it’s more of a question as to where you are “at home”. I run my life off of a smartphone - that by itself defines me as a millennial.

>I’m posting from my smartphone right now...

I heard Sarah Snyder is one of the girls in this pic, is that true?

Attached: 1456552800027.png (624x466, 518K)

Pls no cuckposting on Sup Forums, go to /lgbt/.

i have no knowledge of this photograph.

Identity politics is what has us divided and is essentially communist in nature. I understand that you might want to fight fire with fire, and to some degree you are right. But collectivism is the domain of the democrats, racial apologists, and is antithetical to classic liberalism. Rejecting identity politics does not mean rejecting nationalism and cultural pride.

Most people here haven't dived far enough down to realize, but the core debate of the age is INDIVIDUALISM vs COLLECTIVISM. The former is many different people uniting as one, the latter is everybody thinking and feeling as one. The former is the only scenario requiring free will. My generation represents their full-throttle attempt at indoctrinating collectivism - arguably Marxism - into the younger population.

When I was in school, we read a short story about a man called Harrison Bergeron. In this horrifying dystopia, all people were "handicapped" to the lowest common denominator. Strong folks wore weights, attractive folks wore masks, smart folks got implants that distracted them with noise at random intervals. When our titular hero Harrison, the strongest and smartest man in the world, cast off his shackles and became a borderline superhuman, ready to usher in a new age of humanity triumphing over its own weakness, he was summarily shot and killed for the sin of heroism.

I don't think they let kids read that story anymore.

Attached: image.jpg (400x363, 81K)

THESE NIGGERS ARE NOT MILLENNIALS

:/ except they tried all that. where were you in history class?

I love how these retards always think every single person of every demographic agrees with them