Vox More bullshit anti gun videos

Every Vox journalist is a literal Soy boy.

Attached: soyvox.jpg (1426x726, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcJeOphUtek
youtube.com/watch?v=2x_YhKC2WjY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=qcJeOphUtek

Steven Crowder just responded to this video tonight. Watch his YouTube channel.

This video is actually accurate though. The NRA is a corporate lobbying group for gun manufacturers.

I hate to break it to you, but only people in the military or police, such as myself, should be able to own semi automatics.

You stupid neckbeards lack the discipline and maturity to own weapons. The responses to this post will prove that most gun advocates are paranoid morons who LARP that they are protecting themselves from the gubmint.

But enjoy your shithole-tier firearm homicide rate.

God I hate this Vox fag I would honestly prefer Ezra to this faggot.

>Steven Crowder creditable source.

Sup Forums doesn't use logic stop trying to reason with this people.

You do know that the average American is more likely to die via a car accident rather than getting shot to death, right?

Okay, so we shouldn't do anything about guns? That's what you are implying since people die more to cars than guns we should completely ignore the gun problem.

We need guns to compensate for you being shit at your jobs. Case in point Parkland, where you total mongs were too retarded to act on over 40 warnings about the kid. The average cop in America is a fat cowardly pussy.

>liberals do something and then accuse their opponents of doing it
wow what a surprise

>(((Vox)))

Oh look the leaf is talking. Whats that? I can't hear you over your country being invaded by chinks and that drama teacher sucking everybody's cock to the point that India told him it was pathetic.

Attached: chicago police.gif (600x338, 1.61M)

Leaf forgot to take his brain medicine.

How can anyone listen to that "guy"?

Suck a fat one mutt. Stop defending your creatura police.

>I hate to break it to you, but only people in the military or police, such as myself, should be able to own semi automatics.
You’re a cancer to Liberty.

>The NRA is a corporate lobbying group for gun manufacturers.
No, that would be the NSSF (Firearms Industry Trade Assoc). You ignorant, cocksucking faggot of a leaf. But, I repeat myself.

>Sandy Hook was a crazy person that had a gun bought for him
>the Texas Church was a guy that shouldn't have been able to buy a gun because he was discharged from the military
>the Florida shooter should have lost his guns from all the contact he had with police
Clearly the answer is to give more responsibility to the people that failed all the times in the past. If anyone actually wanted to do something about the gun problem they would be talking about pistols instead of trying to ban rifle parts for political points.

youtube.com/watch?v=2x_YhKC2WjY

>the Texas Church was a guy that shouldn't have been able to buy a gun because he was discharged from the military
He still didn't though did he?
>the Florida shooter should have lost his guns from all the contact he had with police
He still didn't though did he?

there isn't a gun problem. there's an occasional lunatic problem. there's a basketball american crime problem. there's a motherfuckers not doing their job problem. but there is no gun problem.

Many youtubers are creditable, at least the ones that have patreons.

So we lose rights because the government is too incompetent to enforce laws? And then we lose of means to defend against an incompetent government. These aren't new crimes, they don't need new laws just because people are sad. Use the existing laws that should have prevented those people from getting guns.

>there isn't a gun problem. there's an occasional lunatic problem.
Do something about it then.
>there's a basketball american crime problem.
Ree black people.
>there's a motherfuckers not doing their job problem.
Do something about it then.

I kinda like how Western Europe doesn't have these problems like we do.

No, they aren't. Not on the left or right.

Who said I wanted guns removed? I am sorry that I don't know the solution but maybe if we allowed the CDC to look into gun violence then I can have an answer from a professional.

>if we allowed the CDC to look into gun violence then I can have an answer from a professional.
Wasn't there a change on this recently?

Jesus you should not be acting as if you have any knowledge on these subjects after our exchange. Reread our discourse you monkey brained dipstick.

Attached: (you).png (207x243, 6K)

Not far enough west for you? I think the highest score also?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Yeah. Like a couple days ago, that isn't enough time to make a report on anything. This will most likely take months just like all other studies.

I like the pizza guy and Action Bronson

Just because you have patreons doesn't mean you are credible.

this is the closest that i've ever seen on Sup Forums to actual insight and truth

you're sickening and should be stripped of your badge and gun.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
Okay, so America has 9/11 do we all of a sudden have a terrorist problem? One incident doesn't mean you have a problem, when it happens over and over again then you have a problem.

Well at least you fixed it and learned from your mistake. Nothing makes someone credible or not. All that matters is the validity of what they say, stop having an authoritarian view of knowledge you kike. The fact that you hand wave away the factor of black people in the United States as being an extremely relevant variable is hilarious.

As if a fucking leaf knows about the wide spread use of guns
Look at your own fucking country first

Attached: image (1).jpg (800x522, 66K)

>authoritarian
Sorry but just because I want a solution to a problem in our country doesn't mean I am authoritarian. Okay since we have a problem with black people committing crime, what is your solution that isn't exporting all black people or any of the usual retarded Sup Forums shit.

Are you non-white? I am guessing you are, because you seem incapable of comprehending my sentences or what I am trying to articulate. Please just stick to service jobs and not enter into any thing substantive or impact on society.

Listen here you fucking leaf
There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. The U.S. population is 324,059,091 as of June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.0000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:
• 65% of those deaths are by suicide, which would never be prevented by gun laws.
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified.
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – better known as gun violence.
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths.
So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Now lets look at how those deaths spanned across the nation.
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)
So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.
This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.
Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equal, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.
Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific?

Holy shit this is hilarious.

Niggers are doing the shooting

2/2
But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths.
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide).
Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer walking in the worst areas of Chicago than you are when you are in a hospital!
• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers! So what is the point? If the liberal loons and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total number of gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides ................ Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions! So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple:
Taking away guns gives control to governments. The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.
Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs. So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed."

Yeah, and black people are savages.

>Okay, so we shouldn't do anything about guns?

what is "anything"

yes, you are hilarious. How is removing liberty not authoritarian?

The day will come when leafs and communists hang together

Attached: 1522092580278.png (619x619, 432K)

Because amendments change? With have a process for them because the founding fathers knew that things would always change and maybe we would need to add or remove or edit pre-existing amendments. Where did I state taking away guns? What I am saying is let the CDC do their studies and let them come to a conclusion and make a solution based on that conclusion. Do you agree on this?

This. The authorities in America are a shit show. They're to busy fucking shit up, being incompetent, or not giving a fuck.

(((Tim Deutch)))

>LARP that they are protecting themselves from the gubmint
I know people mock this argument all the time, but it's actually extremely fucking important. I don't fear the current government. I don't plan on rising up and overthrowing the president, I don't plan on shooting cops and joining a guerilla war, and I'm pretty sure 99.9% of everyone else in the country is on the same page. I just want to leave people the option. Because in 100 years if some tyrannical asshole takes advantage of a precarious political situation and turns the country into a Soviet-tier police state, what the fuck are the people going to be able to do about it if they're all a bunch of castrated wimps who can't even so much as own a butterknife?

yes. If you get 2/3 majority to ratify a new amendment to nullify or restrict the second amendment based on blacks using handguns to kill each other, fine. All that means is that you will alienate half of the population of the US to suit a falsified agenda, and possibly start a civil conflict.

>restrict the second amendment based on blacks using handguns to kill each other, fine
This will never happen. I am sorry but you can't discriminate against people based on race. The supreme court will instantly shut that down if it even makes it to the supreme court because this will never happen. Come on actually think.

what's wrong with that picture pol?

Attached: 52952.png (1012x637, 605K)

Faggot kys

No he's totally fucking right. The cops dropped the ball on every fucking shooting outside mandaly. Every fucking shooter posted manifestos online prior, they all showed signs. And clearly gun control doens't work, just ask fucking Brazil. Totally illegal there but no one would call those favelas safe.

>fully semi automatics

Agreed, we can't let citizens get access to the nuclear codes.

way to miss the point entirely to suit your deluded holier-than-thou outlook that everyone is racist. Hard fact is that 99% of murders using firearms are handguns. In the inner city. Blacks and hispanics.

Children being shot in schools is definitely a tragedy, but 100 people a year out of 370 million is a drop in the fucking bucket, so you are asking to restrict the rights of millions due to a few bad people. and by a few, I mean a dozen a year.

Isn't it the same fag that thought newfag meant him because he just came out to his parents?

I never said everyone is racist. It would make it to the Supreme Court because Congress would never consider it. They aren't dumb and the majority aren't racist. Don't make shit up.

2 non-whites?

Stop replying to this obvious bait YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS FUCK

>two nonwhites and women arguing over the fate of america

Attached: BLDRNNER2049.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

how do you explain canada, austra, sweden and others who have not-too-strict laws?

It does look bad.