Any minute now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3DWn2OPwvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last chance to guess who's who in this new popularity poll

Mina to unexpectedly enter the top 10, you heard it here first

100% toga

Mirio will be #1. It's his DESTINY

Bakugo will drop because all the fujoshits have moved on to mirio, suneater, and kirishima

1. Jirou
2. Best Jeanist
3. Kaminari
4. Ojiro
5. Sero
6. Hagakure
7. Gang Orca
8. Spinner
9. Bakugo
10. Deku

Deku out of the top 3.

I love the teeth girl.

Seems legit

Why do so many of you care about popularity polls?

I generally don't care. As One Piece fan, I know that my favorite characters won't even be in the top 10.

Hell, even my favorite character here prolly won't even be in the top 20. Which is Muscular.

Ochako out of the top 10 for being a waste of space this arc

Deku's shoes move up to take the top spot.

no one cares

If Mirio doesn't make it into the top 10 then Japanese voters officially have shitty taste.

1. Deku
2. Bakugou
3. Todoroki
4. Mirio
5. Kirishima
6. Tamaki
7. All Might
8. Fatgum
9. Aizawa
10. Uraraka

8. Spinner
I might die laughing if that could ever actually happen

Sero somehow ends up in the top ten.

Some characters just can't escape ntr.

All Might obv

1.deku
2.mirio
3.todoroki
4.kirishima
5.bakugo
6.suneater
7.toga
8.all might
9.aizawa
10.shigaraki

Why is Jirou so popular.

She appeals to deplorables

I'm ready and prepared

Deep Dope

Urethral sounding.

1.-Tumblr deku
2.-Tintin
3.-Potato Casca
4.-Best Grill from Vigilantes
5.-Ippo Blanco
6.-That one panda qt in the Tournament Arc
7.-who?
8.-Garou
9.-Reigen
10.- Dead Nigtheye

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
Season 2 of the anime is definitely going to influence people's opinions, and just about everything Sero has done in the entire series has happened this year in either the anime or the manga.
If I had to bet on a dark horse, it would be him.

>Todoroki cheating on anyone especially Deku
Literally impossible

Will we ever see 143 pages in 4 weeks autism from Hori?

He's already cheated on his ice with some fire.

Because she's the only girl that looks like a boy and Japan is gay

>iida at 7th spot
i wish, user. i wish

He touched another man's hand when he reached out to grab a package of noodles at the store.
Shoto is so autistic that he thinks that counts as cheating.

Hori isn't good enough of a writer for that.

Doubt Jump would ever force that on Hori

Not unless Jump decides to do a month dedicated to hands.

This is actually believable

I'm surprised he didn't accidentally break the other guys hand

Wow that was quite effective fujoshi bait.
What's it like being a cretin? I'm genuinely interested

>Planning out all those pages
>Writing a story for all those pages
>Drawing all of those pages

vs
>Just drawing those pages

Maybe if Hori already had the original story and everything else done for him.

You can't compare him to Murata. Murata also already has the storyboard from ONE. Hori must do everything in the process.

>Shoto
>package of noodles
You'd think he has a fear of boiling water due to his childhood

shut up muratafag, you're soiling the thread with your shit

So does Murata.

>Implying
Calling something out for being ooc doesn't make me a Fujo. Deku and Todoroki are for life long friendship.

I want Mirio to fuck me with his big strong dick

who of the villain alliance will get a redemption arc? hardmode: not toga

I was going to say you shouldn't lewd future heroes, but I guess that doesn't apply here anymore

twice? he is only in it to belong somewhere.

sure would like to meet this bakogu fellow

Mirio is NOT for lewd

Moonfish will be redeemed through love

Shiggy, Spinner, or Twice

the virgin lizard

Twice will get his redemption with toga

So no spoilers huh.

Spoilers fucking when

Oyasumi
Wait 3 more hours for Korean scans

Twice because he legitimately needs help and he's not really there just to be there

So you were testing your Hive-Mind technique?

>Calling something out for being ooc doesn't make me a Fujo.
Interesting, you dont even seem to think you did anything out of the ordinary.
Is this typical of your kind?

Gigantomachia will befriend Sadrock over their love for nature.

>he legitimately needs help

so does the Joker and that didn't work out

youtube.com/watch?v=l3DWn2OPwvM

i wonder if twice has a tyler durden side to him. could be really cool if he lets it go wild.

That's right, only Bird is for lewd

Hori's artstyle isn't something to write home about, so yeah.

Kurogiri, he will finally get to open a bar with actual customers rather than an autistic manchild who breaks his things.

>not using the full title in the op
how am I supposed to find this shit searching the catalogue?

SHADE!!

HE'S SO CUUUTE

I think he's got a slight chance of beating Mirio on the poll.

but amajiki didn't trend on twitter, it was mirio

By using your eyes.

One Piece spoiler pics are slowly coming out. It's almost time, friends.

10 chapters and I'll be caught up. Why do people hate this arc? I don't know what happens at the end of it but so far it's one of my favorites. Kirishima and Twice were especially good

finish the 10 chapters and you'll find out why. kiri + twice are some of the best points of that arc for sure.

Because you didn't read it week to week.

it's a hard arc to read one chapter at a time. I've re-read it in one run and it's much more enjoyable. mainly because the arc got dragged out in place. Hori missed a couple weeks and the flashback chapters broke the pace up a bit.

It's a really enjoyable arc, just not quite as good as the previous arcs.

Season 2 brought in a lot of new fans that blitzed through the manga and then got to a long arc that they had to read weekly after having watched the anime and read the manga without waiting.

Or you could cut my post short and stop at "Season 2 brought in a lot of new fans"

Yes. Week to week what kills us.

I'm blind you insensitive fuckstick

My sides. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

best couple

It's honestly fine.

Soon

Would Toga have any reason to infiltrate the Hero License retake?

Fuck. Now I'm scared

Yeah, I guess so. I had the same thing happening with jojo when everyone shat on the Blue Hawaii arc but I loved it because I got to read it in one sitting

I just finished it today and was pretty underwhelmed. But it's very heavy on action, and the only time I had to read it was on my phone while on the bus. Teeny tiny images isn't a great way to experience action pages, let alone whole chapters, let alone an entire arc, let alone probably the longest arc there's been so far. So it was a much less than optimal experience, maybe I'd have liked it if I'd read it normally.

But stricktly in terms of the storytelling, the whole arc just felt kind of disconnected from the current goings on with the characters. Just all banding together to save some girl, and approaching it in a way that forced all the UA kids to split up and barely interact. Obviously there was development on the villain plot side of things, but that's the least interesting part of the series for me desu.
I did enjoy learning more about Kirishima, but again, since he was split up from everyone else, it all felt kind of passive. Like it would have been really interesting if Deku was exposed to his story, which had really strong parallels and contrasts with his own childhood. Especially considering Kirishima is a good friend of Bakugo. Ashido too was even present in the flashbacks, but not in the present story. So that's three opportunities for great relationship growth to be had through telling his story, but instead it was just a Naruto flashback to pad out the action.
The plot of saving the girl also felt kind of redundant for Deku, since he saved a child not long ago, and felt like a distraction from the shock of being faced with the possibility of All Might's death as well as being confronted with the fact that someone else would have inherited his quirk, a tangible glimpse at that alternate reality, and confronted by someone in the know who believes it would have been preferable to him getting it. Those are both huge things to dump into the story, only to go "and now for something completely different for 50 chapters."

Do shits and giggles count as a reason?

No, unless she just wanted too. Crashing the license exam was her idea.

chibi reindeer deku is so cute

user she's not interested in people other than deku. and uraraka, because she's into deku.

user get your eyes checked, Asta is the one in the reindeer Deku is dressed as santa.

you don't have to be. there's still a chance you'll enjoy the arc. i'm just saying a lot of the complaints came in the last 10 chapters or so, with 160 being a very well-liked chapter (for good reason).

personally when i reread the arc i thought it had some very good points and some not-so-good points, i have it at a 7.5/10 and higher than stain arc.

user, you're right. i think i'm going to have to book an appointment soon. he (deku) still cute tho

They'll share a bed

that's not gay unless it touches the balls user. can't bros share a bed anymore?

that pic was gay as fuck btw

>Deku in the middle
What did they mean by this?

do you expect some1 to read this? start a freaking blog nerd

obviously bnha is axe-kun's first victim next year.