The murder rate amongst blacks is so high because of systemic racism

>The murder rate amongst blacks is so high because of systemic racism

How do you respond Sup Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (690x490, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=7F75E24231A12E5DD9D86E604AC1B69A?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Ghostbusters Ghostball Rape Stay Puft.png (1079x809, 501K)

No, just regular racism

stop hating your self?

By making more racist jokes about niggers so they kill each other more...

the fuck do you think?

but what about in africa? why are they all killing each other there?

go look at the crime rate of any majority black country

Niggers in my country can barely speak spanish. Let alone give arguments such as "systemic racism" Some of them claim racism when they get fired from their jobs though. Pol was fucking right.

Yeah discrimination it's also the cause of white school shooters.

Attached: nicolas cruz.png (621x631, 516K)

Attached: 1521595740466.jpg (400x400, 16K)

remember to sage

Attached: SLIDE THREAD WARNING.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

americans with their american problems. tired of you guys.

>systemic racism
define that in very specific terms then explain very carefully how it would cause them to kill each other

>>The murder rate amongst blacks is so high because of systemic racism
>How do you respond Sup Forums?

Obviously it's because blacks hate blacks -- just look up abortion statistics.

Why should I care? Go back to Africa.

It point out to the general reaction in non-black people, they show the cognitive training caused by prejudices, therefore the black person feels isolated.

This creates an enviroment that's base agressie to the black individual who eventually turns against the same society that discriminates him, this violence can allegoric (violent rap music or violent aesthetics) or it can be criminally violent, but it's still rootly caused by discrimination.

Yes, blacks are racist against any system

Wipipo

All I can say is that niggers are dumb and evil by nature. A horrific mixture of qualities. You can see it in their eyes, devoid of any soul and humanity.

FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murderers (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

FACT: 84.9% of the violent crime between Blacks and Whites, Blacks are the aggressor.

Attached: 788C4885-8D32-43EC-83CF-CEF36BF6290F.jpg (1024x465, 59K)

Attached: Good-Fellows[1].gif (460x258, 2M)

Why are the rates so high in for blacks in Africa compared to whites in Europe.

Whitey made them do it

Attached: rodney kang.webm (320x240, 1.72M)

50 most dangerous cities in the world
City, murder rate, percentage black

15. St. Louis, 59.23, 46.9%
19. Baltimore, 54.98, 63%
28. Detroit, 43.89, 82.7%
32. New Orleans, 41.44, 60.2%
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

researchgate.net/publication/256079484_No_evidence_of_racial_discrimination_in_criminal_justice_processing_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Study_of_Adolescent_Health

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=7F75E24231A12E5DD9D86E604AC1B69A?doi=10.1.1.503.9118&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Systemic racism?
How? What? Where?
How does such a thing exist in America?

bix nood

In the United Kingdom:
Approximately 2.8% of the population is black. (Source: 2012 Census)
In 2011-2012, 23% of arrests were of blacks, 4 times higher arrest rate for blacks than whites, taking population into account (Source: MOJ publication, "Race and the Criminal Justice System")

In Australia:
theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html

In the UK, ethnic minorities disproportionate source of crime and asocial behaviour:
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
justice.gov.uk/downloads/statistics/mojstats/stats-race-cjs-2010.pdf

UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US:
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

Kill yourself, anti-white.

yep, they Dindu nuffin. Systemic racism drove them to it

im white as the driven snow and ive never told a nigger to kill another nigger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
maybe i should start tho

Explain how racism by whites causes blacks to murder other blacks worldwide?

I would say that the black on black murder is high in Africa too. Because it is.

no U
[spoiler]LITERALLY YOU ITS YOUR FAULT CUNT KILL YOUR SELF!!!!!!! [/spoiler]

But if you say that, then they may never want to go back.

Attached: ja87zo1_9536.jpg (480x355, 15K)

>dat not mah fault muhfuggah

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

i don't

Attached: 1519652139273.jpg (2560x1707, 512K)

Guess we should have sjw instead of actual justice. Instead of Equality we should have positive DISCRIMINATION. Instead of wanting to be a Majority to protect what is left of the American dream. We should all be shit minorities that blame others and be massive fucking losers that want to be slaves again while listening to idiot children bathed in propaganda that vote to take their own freedoms away and vote all the gibs they want till the future is destroyed for the next generation. Welcome to lefty /pol raid where all the posts are self masturbation and ideological lies. Because remember Americans shouldn't have a self interest in protecting what is left of the American dream, history and traditions. Being nothing but a lazy slave nog's expecting nothing but gibs till someone stops giving a fuck until Government 187's you like history clearly loves doing. Seriously so many shit lie left posts. Hillary is right democrats are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1463293539303s.jpg (249x236, 11K)

>systemic racism = race reality

>blacks not being in chains and not even having to be thankful for it is a gift from the white man

shieeeeeeeeeeeet

Even Niggers hate Niggers.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Nigger

ABSOLUTE SLIDERY

fuck off back to the chocolate continent or feed the trees, buzzards and worms. If they went home, the crime rate in the US would drop Al Gore rhythmically

Attached: Fuck-you.jpg (506x512, 46K)

you guys ever think that, at one point, in the deepest, darkest recesses of God's mind, he thought to himself, "Perhaps I have no right to Lord over man?" If he did, he obviously realized what was right.

That they have to go back?

>Gibs me dat
>I'm not responsible for my actions, neither is my community and you betta fix it
>My community's economic status is skewed by the unemployed and those on assistance, but you betta fix it
>GIBS
>ME
>DAT

You would be dead without us. Your welcome for civilization, by the way. The thing is, is that you did assimilate at one point and were respectable, but the media and the institutions made you dis-assimilate, because muh ebil whitey. Here is the catch: many blacks are re-assimilating, and your lot only become more radical. You see those Alt-Right lads? They are, at the very least, presenting themselves somewhat professionally while offering their race agency. You will complain until you cease to exist if you do not get a grip on who is hurting your community and what to do about it. They want you angry at the White man.

Attached: 1521766445527.png (720x563, 282K)

What an ugly nigger

Attached: 1521473313645.png (815x600, 171K)

How can you tell? Maybe there is a genetic component.

your fucking done,kiddo.

Attached: 1452143280616.jpg (1920x1080, 762K)

*You are
Excuse me.

>The murder rate amongst blacks is so high because of systemic racism

The murder rate amongst blacks is significantly higher in Africa, in countries where blacks make up the majority of the government, population, and police force.

The more blacks there are the more violence there is, regardless of the culture or history of the region.

Attached: murder_rates_across_the_world_visualised_n.jpg (960x684, 236K)

oh please, DO explain.

Show them murder rates in African countries where there it is impossible for the racism they describe to exist.

Attached: whitevblack.png (1531x841, 117K)

I see you did not read my post. Well, I do not know what to say then. You will lose, in multiple respects. I am sorry to see that you cannot take advice from anyone who is on a different level of intelligence and moral plane.

Attached: 457.jpg (1400x787, 302K)

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

Attached: blackwhitecrimebyincome.jpg (536x392, 28K)

Africa. That is my response to that statement.

You're right:
>In the American system, intelligence and work help one succeed.
>Niggers are genetically lazy and stupid.
>Therefore the American system is biased against niggers.

Blacks kill blacks because wypipo

I don't think that is Nicolas Cruz...

All of this is false. Excuse yourself, heathen.

Attached: GLR 1.jpg (500x500, 77K)

This new SF tier pasta?
Its not very good 2/8

Funny, I don't see angry chinese men murdering people quite as often.

very good point!

>define systemic racism and how it raises the black murder rate.
i guarantee they will not have a coherent answer.

Black on black crime is largely a problem that solves itself.

how do we speed it up tho?
>pic completely unrelated tho

Attached: ToeHand.jpg (1911x947, 386K)

Arm yourself, and just let it solve itself.

Remove gun regulations in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles, build a wall, and evacuate white people.

Also, remove all regulations on abortion.

All niggerz must die

wait. are you saying to take a menial job that pays enough to live in a 99.9% White area ... uherm ... low crime area, in a log cabin off-grid, with 2 years of food supplies, with a private stocked pond, near a mountainous area with natural caves that can withstand a nuclear holocaust and have food stored in them, surrounded by like-minded people who fled the cities long ago? ... or something else tho?

Who cares what we thank for all the dead niggers. If it was satan, I'd be thanking satan.

That takes into consideration other forces. By all means, whatever you think is necessary.

Chicago's a pretty cool place. Can we just ....export them somewhere else and wall them in? Be a shame to waste all that infrastructure.

Chicago is a lost cause.

kek

blacks should try not being racist if that's such a problem.

Prove racism is the cause

>The murder rate amongst blacks is so high
That stats suggest they should stop killing each other over stupid shit like 5 dollar drug debts. At bare minimum they should suggest they should stop killing each other, the leading cause of death amongst black people is other black people. All Fields nufags

Attached: niggerpetelemonjellosanta.jpg (500x676, 117K)

Not if you evict the undesirables.

>It happened in my imagination
This isn't Wakanda

Attached: 1521947389639.png (817x443, 34K)

>1 post by this ID
op should go live in Central African Republic or some other nigger shithole and enjoy the lack of white influence on society

Ship them all back to Africa.
Problem solved.

Imagine actually believing in slide threads. Imagine believing Sup Forumsvirgins mattered enough for some supposed organization to try and manipulate sperms away from conspiracy theories and shit posting.

How does systemic racism cause the high murder rate of blacks in Africa?

Attached: FF8C1B3A-31A0-4AB4-B142-7479E13F413F.jpg (1600x1065, 344K)

cool.

Systematic racism causing blacks killing other blacks? Interesting.

>That takes into consideration other forces
yes, yes. go on! there could possibly be other anons reading this that need ideas

ok

Attached: blackpete23.png (400x266, 66K)

Attached: those are rokie numbers.jpg (500x342, 37K)

this question needs to be tweeted followed by some outlandish left wing excuse citing majority feelz, disguised as a completely cogent argument

Attached: nigspic_cyle.jpg (656x734, 182K)

White people make them pull the trigger. White people give them guns for free and make them do it.

I assume you think they knew of blacks, or mingled with them when this tradition started. Pity.

Attached: muhfuggah.png (407x220, 26K)

The murder rate amongst blacks is so high because of systematic fatherlesness and welfare queens. Sprinkle a little victim complex on top and you have the perfect nigger recipe.

Facebook did it. Reddit did it. Are you a shill? Certainly, if you aren't, then you realize how small the internet is.

prove it

Actually zwarte Pete is black from soot from climbing down chimneys for santa