Why are millennials refusing to get married?

bentley.edu/impact/articles/nowuknow-why-millennials-refuse-get-married

What is with the millennial generation, Sup Forums? What's their deal? Is this trend a threat to the fabric of our society?

Attached: prepU_Millennial_Marraige2.jpg (700x420, 55K)

>marriage
>if divorced, women will almost always get the kids by default and men will have to pay alimony
>doesn't matter if the woman was in the wrong
>judge can throw out prenups

literally why even?

>From Social Security to income taxes, married couples benefit economically.

I think they mean the women benefit.

because white boys cant compete against bbc

man children and whores

I don't have any friends, girls don't talk to me, and it's been years since a girl touched me.

Something tells me marriage was never really an option for me

marriage was exposed as a scam a lomg fucking time ago. only richies and idiots get married nowadays.

Only women benefit from marrying, it uses to be a win win situation.. now is way too risky for men, better stay off

This

Attached: MasculinityFeminismPSYopMeme3.jpg (711x519, 112K)

>literally why even?

Because it's your role as a man, loser.

Wrong.

Nice meme, go get married you virgin.

Stop calling women names.

Yes it was and it still is. Go get married so you can contribute to society.

You're a sensationalist and you should be ashamed. EVERYONE should get married these days, there is literally no downside!

Wrong. Men benefit the most from marriage by and far.

marriage is for chumps

People have bigger aspirations now than getting married and having a child. As apposed to pissing away your potential by getting married and having a child right out of highschool, they want to hopefully mature a bit until settling down for the rest of their lives.

>there is literally no downside!

That's some next level self-delusion.

Because they hate good christian America and want multiculturalism and higher tax rates and lower debt and other libcuck stupid shit.

I'm 25, married, own a house. All of my friends around my age are also married.

Have you tried not being a loser?

i'd gladly be a stay at home mom if men my age who could support a family with their paycheck alone existed... no one likes being out waddling around with a watermelon in their stomach because they have to work/being at work bright and early after being awake with the baby all night

Women wanted equality enjoy the fruits of your labor.

(you)

Meh. I enjoy being brainwashed. There's no reason not to be if can get more out of it.

>there is literally no downside

It's a bored user trolls for (you)'s thread again.

>Men benefit the most from marriage by and far.
Imagine being this deluded.

>complaining about the results of crying for 100+ years for equality

they wanted the ability to be their own person I suppose, (have your own bank account, own property, go to college, have a job) but it animorphed into being required to live as a man

and I enjoy larping as a man

Because marriage and custody laws are completely fucking broken. I have been looking for a man who wanted to get married and have a family my entire adult life and I only now finally found someone at the age of 27. I don't blame men at all for not wanting to get married, it just fucking blows for women who are looking for a family, who want to be in a traditional relationship, who want nothing more than to care for home, children and her husband. Of course, it sucks far less for us than the millions of men who are abused by this broken system, but it's really frustrating trying to find anyone who doesn't want to run away the second you bring up the prospect of marriage.

No they wanted all the privileges of being a man without any of the responsibilities.

You should bring it up early so you weed people fast if that's what you want.

With mass immigration driving down the wages, the American family unit will never return to the era of housewives at the working class level.

>I'm going to slut it up around the globe until 33
>why aren't the guys I shit on when I was 20 going to marry me now!?

Well I'll be damned a woman showing empathy for the plight of men.

>thinking women sleep around more now than 30 years ago

>kek

I always did, that's what I mean. I've found a few who were okay with the idea but it wasn't until fairly recently I found someone who had the same goals I do, and again, I'm 27 and older than I would like to have to start actually looking at having a family.

In the age of the male breadwinner mid and low status men had the bargaining chip of providing an income. Once that was taken away the bottom 2/3 of men became worthless in the sexual market (in the eyes of women). Culturally we didn't change and all women felt entitled to "marry up" without men available to "marry up" to.

Being a wizard has allowed me lots of free time, though.

Attached: 1378253816622.jpg (902x713, 82K)

Accept riskbof pregnancy and social ostracism did keep them in line.

btw if you stay at home I advise you to homeschool.

Have you ever thought of working part time?

>plight
without women, life is fucking gloriously ez pz

well being a woman was a pretty shit existence, there are good and bad points to today's living

it's just fun seeing men's reactions to telling them they better be a good traditional man and bring home a high amount of bacon if they expect a traditional woman, usually gets a sour reaction

>Boomers spoil their daughters to the point where 99% of them act like massive cunts who think they are literally royalty
>Economy sucks and college is expensive and I can't make enough money to support her five cats and also take her out to dinner every single night because she refuses to cook
>Oh also she keeps hiding debt from me
>Oh and Ive had to delete the Tinder app from her phone twice now even though I have a 9" cock
>Oh and she wants a house

Yeah fuck you nigger I'm glad I'm dating a Mexican girl now who inherited a business from her dad

Oh no argument from me. MGTOW for life!

Millenials know themselves more than you think. Would you marry one?

stfu mgtow fag

You dodged a bullet wizard user
>No STDs
>No nagging fat ham beast
>No chance of divorce rape/alimony
Seems like a pretty good life to me.

Attached: O'RLY factor.jpg (388x291, 37K)

Attached: nou.jpg (640x454, 30K)

what's your point? slutting it up around the globe until 33 is what's happening with women. they didn't wait this long to look for marriage in the past.

Atheism is a terminal mental illness that results in extinction.

Attached: 24562555342634534534532453453.jpg (1399x1013, 301K)

Probably because men are sick to death of the absurd standards roastie women have.

Because we've got no money to start a family. I would have loved to buy a house for $30k with the job I picked up off the street so I can start and provide for a family.

Instead I have to buy a $250k house and spend years of my life and $50k to earn a degree to get a job to spend another $20k on a wedding. The system failed us and it's very painful.

There are plenty of quality traditional women out there, you just have to be a quality man yourself to get one. That means

Having a real career job
not living with your parents or dipshit room mates
not doing drugs
not having any arrest record
having real hobbies (not video games or working out)

Most so called "men" today cannot provide that, so they deserve shit tier women as they are shit tier men. First of all you have a lot of nerve asking for a high quality woman while you still live with your parents and make $10/hr working retail and getting high every day, fucking dork.

It's funny. 2nd wave feminists openly declared war on marriage. They win the war. Gee, why isn't anyone getting married?

growing up middle class i never saw a marriage among dozens of friends and classmates etc that made me think, as a young adult with those examples in my mind, "i want that"

probably too too much women's 'rights' that created the dynamic that was so shitty, even back then in the 90s

Aspirations like what? With all the time and opportunity supposedly gained by not getting married, your average person isn't going to do much else other than engage in wage-labour, study in preparation for wage-labour or engage in sexual promiscuity. A relatively small section of people committed to thought and aesthetic experience might have "something better" to do with their time, but the populace at large do not have their capacities and never will. What they are doing is maximising their ability to engage in personal consumption to the exclusion of all else. I'm surprised you're not more sceptical of it, being (apparently) a leftist.

It's because of finances not sleeping with men around the world. Men wait for finances but you can't get women doing the same?

thats a feels bad

I work almost entirely online and in academic setting, so I fully intend to homeschool, yes. I cannot imagine sending children to any public school and I'm not sure how much better religious schools are.

Enjoy getting cuked, kiddo.

>What is with the millennial generation, Sup Forums?
We spent our whole lives being told by our parents' and grandparents' generations that if we worked hard, were honest, nice, decent, then one day we'd get all the things they had - a good job, a good home, a good wife, a good family - when all the while they were systematically destroying any chance of us getting any of it. Our peers sold us out - they traded away our future and now my generation's going to spend the rest of our sad, lonely, miserable lives as indentured servants working to pay for their retirement

Attached: depression.jpg (600x400, 13K)

BBC is a drug

im a monk retard, far removed from mgtow crybabies, i laugh at you betas that cant go 1 day without blowing a load

lol that's funny. nice troll.

>well being a woman was a pretty shit existence

When is this meme going to die? Men died horrible deaths in war and the wilderness the whole time.

>There are plenty of quality traditional women out there

Attached: hahaha.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

>Oh also she keeps hiding debt from me
>Oh and Ive had to delete the Tinder app from her phone twice now even though I have a 9" cock

These two reasons alone are why I will be single forever but at least I won't be stressed.
I mean for fucks sake I have student loans myself, I don't need any CC debt that could have been prevented.

My mom chose all my public school teachers and spent many hours teaching me things to give me a head start over the other kids. She didn't let my teachers get randomly chosen

women are slutting it up around the globe until 33. this is what feminism's taught them to do, now there will be a lot of women 40 years old and childless, husbandless, and marriageless.

>have laundry list of requirements
>only brings a vagina to the table

Think Instagram is reality lol

I'm old enough to know for a fact that they do. There was no Internet back then, so it was much harder for a woman to discretely pursue anonymous sex.

Attached: 1519066057165.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Have you heard of bars and clubs?

and a small fertility window and rapidly depreciating beauty.

That's not discreet, faggot. People will see you doing it, and it mattered a lot.

she likely brings at least that list to the table... also males only exist for vagina so it's not a bad thing to offer

>be a slut until 33
>why aren't these good guys who I shut down when I was 22 marrying me now!?

>make your bed
>sleep in it

This. Women these days tend to be more entitled. "I'm a woman and therefore I deserve. Previous women have been oppressed so therefore I deserve". This attitude doesn't solve anything. Women are not at all oppressed today, and yet they demand more and more. No self-respecting man wants to deal with an entitled little cunt. And women these days are so quick to pull the nuclear option of divorce. What happened to the traditional family? Women in general these days just want to be with someone who watches the same TV shows or share the same interests - effectively a superficial relationship. What happened to creating a relationship on common/shared values?

In cities they don't live in, nobody knows them

>also males only exist for vagina
No you misandric whore that is NOT the only thing men exist for.

Don't forget a few niglets from her "wild years."

Having to go out of town to strange bars to find a hook up was quite the deterrent, moron.

>marry bitch
>gets fat
>lose half your shit
why?

Women only 'behaved' when they were forced to by society. We removed all of those restraints in 2nd wave feminism.

>resorts to the nuclear option

I dated a girl that jumped to the ultimatum stage in every argument. Glad I fucking dropped her.

1. Women are intrinsically attracted to Alpha males, so a small number of males have all the options. Alpha males are not inclined towards settling down (why would they?).
2. The Government has assumed the role of financial provider, revoking the primary attraction offered to Beta males when a female "settles".
3. Beta males that become financially secure enough to finally turn the head of a female really struggle to find a female that isn't damaged goods. They're not willing to invest in a future with a roastie, or mentally damaged infanticide that aborted Chad's baby, or to be a cuck and invest their own resources in an Alpha's bastard child.

Honestly it's not hard to work out.

Lel roasty.

FYI your typical woman ignores men like that and flock to extroverted drug dealing fuck ups.

The modern era is great because there's selection being placed on women. The feminists and fat undesirable land whales aren't going to breed in our generations, whereas in the past 95% of women would successfully breed and pass on their genes while selection was more limited to men. It's an era of an improvement of our gene pool, on the female side of things, and we're well overdo.

Oh yeah forgot about those, reminds me of that article by the coal burning white woman who kept getting turned down because she had a mutt son.

How is it a deterrent? Also Tinder isn't discreet because people in your area see your profile

>Working out isn't a real hobby

When will this "there are good women out there just be a completely different person than you actually are" meme die

Dumb mothers who indoctrinated the kids into being hateful shits and destroy everything.

Many of these people who aren't getting married are in college.

You didn't live it. I did. Women didn't want to leave their friends and go off to get potentially raped. And we had close in-person social groups, so your odds of getting a bad reputation were much higher.
Having a Tinder profile doesn't show how often you're getting the cock. But seeing a woman go out of town every weekend or seeing her actually trawling for men at a bar gave her a rep.

it's nature my dude, you're an empty husk with no purpose than to get your cock in a hole, go to r9k and look at the effects of not being able to

because men waste time going to college instead of building a family. By the time they get to age 25 or 26 all the women have fucked 1000 men and aren't worth marrying.

want a happy marriage? skip college and marry a girl that didn't go either.

Women don't hold the value to marry, while males are being turned into soy boys. Sexual dynamics are fucked and relationships seem to just be another route for hedonism. As a millennial I'm not sure what the future holds, might convert to be a mudslime because of conservative values, but that's another can of worms.

I can't wait to see the vast army of 40+ roastie Millennial women all screaming for a 'good man.' With any luck the next generation of women will have a lot of examples of what happens when you live by the false religion of feminism.

>As apposed to pissing away your potential
yes.. spend your life working for someone else.

Monogamous Marriage was designed for men like you. You're supposed to be able to secure a female through the fruits of your labor. That promise was the foundation of Civilization. You should be angry about this.

But you also need to adapt to the current circumstance. The appearance of physical strength is the number 1 factor in rating attractiveness. So, get off your fat ass and get to the gym. If you can bench your body weight and do 3 x 8 Chinups, I guarantee women will touch you.

Alternatively, kys and stop taking up resources. glhf

>Because it's your role as a man, loser.

I thought we were trying to smash gender rolls as part of the patriarchy.

>you're an empty husk with no purpose than to get your cock in a hole
Imagine being this nihilistic. My purpose is to fulfill my God's commands upon the Earth.

Attached: 1460026489473.png (811x964, 681K)

Or just don't bother and go your own way. Do the things that you want to do to be happy. Women are worthless they provide nothing and take everything.

People have bad reps today. I knew the girls and their sex lives and the details of it. It spread fast. I had close in person friends too. Some as close as family.

>i'd gladly be a stay at home mom if men my age who could support a family with their paycheck alone existed

all men wanted that same thing. but women entering the workforce doubled the amount of workers driving down wages.

It is 100% womens fault that you can't be a stay at home mom.