Blacks are waking up to the Jew

Blacks are waking up to the Jew youtu.be/9NnD3nCXA5g

Attached: Irritated_Genie_1.jpg (1200x1800, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHmQokVlmpo
youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA
youtube.com/watch?v=g3zRCAAVvss
youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM
youtube.com/watch?v=xEwy_9isWLg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=LHmQokVlmpo

DAS REICH! DAS REICH!

youtube.com/watch?v=dbd9tfNUOkA

Attached: 1519365375816.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

This guy is pretty cool. I dont know why people dont talk about the creeps that elite leftists hang out with more often.

They are finally realizing that it wasn't white people who were burying them with subprime mortgages and high interest loans.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A MAN

A MAN THEY SAY WAS A MASS. MURDERER.

When even the nigs are realizing there is something terribly wrong in the world, and are becoming aware of Social Marxism, there must be some truth to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3zRCAAVvss

Now all we need to do is to convince """traditional"" liberals/centrists that this isn't just SJWs/Commie-college-kids and there is something more sinister going on so we can all hate on the Jews collectively.

Attached: why_though.png (1920x1089, 1.91M)

Notice the merchant meme lol

I'm 30 minutes in and this shit is nuts

Top fucking kek. Made my day. Thanx. And the faggot starts crying.

Attached: 1521183249222.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

Attached: almendras.jpg (604x611, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RZOc2-y0ylM

youtube.com/watch?v=xEwy_9isWLg

this is good for normies and hipsters, they can't say it's a crazy white man drumpftard conspiracy anymore

bump

this is arguably the best video posted

but they think jews are white :/

The 5% and black Israelites have been naming the jews sence 1940. You fucking teenager.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgPwZYJQgHo

Attached: 229424D6-C1C1-4538-BC63-6A5F3F605C8D.jpg (1600x1118, 267K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

the five percenters also believe in yakub

Just bring up the genetic requirement to move to Israel.

Attached: 972B39CB-7B68-47E8-A13D-825B0E57278F.gif (260x242, 625K)

I posted this to educate the negroids since a BBW asked why we should care about the Jews. I spoke to them in my finest ape

>Mw Mw the Jews and their Satanic crews roll up on me and you and put a bullet through communities with impunity and you say to my face you care about your race but pay no mind to those in the high place. They drop blame on the white and the so-called alt-right from behind the curtain and just out of sight and say they care about your plight, when their only concern is to make sure the embers of a race war can burn. They play both sides since the beginning of time so don't try to pretend that their existence is fine. The conniving Jew will sell you out too, and lure all children in- to perversion and sin, no matter creed, language, or color of skin. Join with us as we set the torches alight, shoulder to shoulder, men and women alike, as we finish the work snuffed out in the night, and bring on the glory of an African Reich

Bump

Attached: 7c93a4d43714af2cbce4fe501c15b101bbb3339e911608082a8e98fe9f6d585c.gif (225x534, 27K)