I told you all he was a sinister shit stirrer that enjoys meddling in people's relationship until he runs them into the...

I told you all he was a sinister shit stirrer that enjoys meddling in people's relationship until he runs them into the dirt but nooooooo I'm just shilling against your e-daddy.

Attached: 32423423.jpg (900x900, 102K)

How about you faggots just do your own thing and stop making shitty tier debates about identity politics?

who

No. This newfag portal deserve the threads it receives.

>when the e-celeb fan wants to troll but just ends up playing himself because nobody knows what the fuck he's talking about

Actually you guys are so worthless at creating content that you have shills spam your bullshit 24/7. You don't do anything worthwhile and your political discussions are fucking retarded.

brainlet

Attached: 1522120956028.jpg (266x310, 16K)

This person is Anonymous and a liar and you lick his shit like it's chocolate. Fucking fools!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 12.59.07 PM.png (819x900, 549K)

Schizophrenic boomer sacked

Get fucked Wayne

What are you referring to, OP?

Who?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 87K)

But it's funny.

It wasn't Jim if was a psyop by Sargon and the Liberalists confirmed

lurk more faggot OP jim is the only bit of this whole shit storm that is worth listening too

You'd walk in on him shtooping your wife and you'd claim it was a psyop and shake his hand.

Fuck off leaf, Wayne saves lives.

I didn't know you could afford a phone, Wayne.

Don't try to bait me into bumping your thread.
Instead explain to me what this drama is and why I should care.
Most people don't hang on Jim's every word so give a rundown and stop being so useless.

I hope the cunt has ass cancer.

Lurk moar

FAGGOT METOKUR RUINED Sup Forums. NEWFAG, DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LEARN RULES 1 AND 2.

LURK MOAR.

HEY KIWI FARMS--

GO UP & DOWN THE RAIL ROAD TRACKS, NOT SIDEWAYS FOR ATTENTION. FUCKING FAGGOTS.

I don't have time to keep up with e celebs.
Who the fuck is going to watch hours of their bullshit?
You.
So tell me what is worth caring about here.

> implying nigger dicks and natkek general are any better

HAHA YOUR ECELEB PSY OP IS FINISHED

Attached: 1514308484745.gif (300x200, 540K)

Mr Metokur either post the dick and balls or begone