Baby Leashes

Baby leashes: harmless convenience or sign of the downfall of western culture? Think about it. Women don't want responsibility, but they do want their every whim fulfilled. So even though they know they aren't willing to live up to those responsibilities, they want a kid, so they have one anyways. They'll be god damned if they actually look after it, though. Enter the baby leash. Harbinger of doom for the west.

Attached: 718V+z-Ey8L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1483, 228K)

>shit nobody cares about: the thread

This is about dehumanizing children. The elites have an agenda...a pedoelite agenda. This requires children to be viewed as non-humans by older people.

Yeah I think it's just lazy bitches who won't be proper parents.

Only semi OK if theyre both on skis

Goofy shit only white people do. Treating their kids like pets

Ehhhh you might be reading too far into this. I didn't have any kind of leash on my kids but at that age they'll chase a balloon in front of a fire truck with sirens going full blast. I think it's more about safety. You can't literally watch your kid every second, you'll walk into walls and shit but a second is all it takes for your kid to figure out how to get killed.

From ages 18 months to about 4 your main job is literally trying to keep your kid from killing its self.

>dehumanizing children
You use it to keep idiot toddelers safe when outside. Some kids have the same mental capacity as dogs.

>From ages 18 months to about 4 your main job is literally trying to keep your kid from killing its self

That is because our world is unnatural. The world is not meant to have vehicles and sharp corners. Those are human inventions.

>sign of the downfall of western culture
polniggers think everything is

realistically, most of those shits in stores should either be on leashes or get the belt so they can stop being such shitheads.

the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

In a monoculture people look out for each other and that includes children. In a vibrant diverse multicultural society, your children are seen as a future enemy to be destroyed early. You must protect them at all times from the outsiders.

Makes perfect sense on a black baby.

Be that as it may you still have to deal with it. I can see why some parents go this route. These days it's really a miracle to get a kid from infant to adult alive and reasonably sane.

Honestly this shit is really cancer like are you that fucking lazy that you cant watch your kid for like 5 mins

Attached: Devon-Bostick-rodrick-heffley-22593665-724-646.jpg (724x646, 19K)

Children are dumber then fucking dogs so it makes sense.

Attached: 24250aaf5dee380d1b2c3f5a570cc4a9.jpg (850x821, 285K)

Retarded in the same way as when american parents kiss their children on the lips as a sign of affection.

We got kids alive long before these leashes were invented. And they were in even more danger back then. The slightest cut or bump could kill you. You could get cholera from playing in rainwater. It's less dangerous now, but people are more lazy.

It's not about being lazy you no kid fags. If anything it's due to insecurity.

/thread

this
# dont lie

>From ages 18 months to about 4 your main job is literally trying to keep your kid from killing its self.
i've never seen truer words in my life

bad.
You need to look for your child. Using a leash is just wrong.

I've seen it once in the city and a few times when I was hiking in the mountains. Probably the parents were afraid the children would fall into a hillslope

I work at an IKEA. I see them multiple times a day.

>say "it" to refer to a kid
>NUH UH MISTER YOU DON'T DO THIS IN ENGLISH, CALL THEM "SHE" OR A "HE", YOU'RE BEING VERY RUDE WHEN YOU USE "IT", YOU NOW, THEY'RE NOT ANIMALS THEY'RE HUMAN BEINGS
>having your kids on a literal dog leash like some sort of animal
>nobody bats an eye

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Pop Team Epic - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.10.25_[2018.02.17_21.12.36].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

FPBP

you live in USA. The country of Walmart scooters. Where nobody walks. Of course many people are too lazy and too dumb to take care of a kid in an IKEA store

Attached: 0fb6d087e83c64b30bf6dbafc24773b4.jpg (1231x679, 220K)