Emma Gonzalez was born in 2000...

Emma Gonzalez was born in 2000. That means that the y2k was true and the coming of la creatura de la luz encendido is going going to bring us el final de la humanidad

Attached: 1522085556685.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if the bible warned us. Christ cucks can you help me here?

Not sure. I wish John had nutted up and just named the Jew. Would have saved us a fuck ton of trouble in the long run.

>just named the Jew
The Pharisees are literally called the Children of Satan by Jesus in the Gospel of John

I don't speak spanish.

>The Pharisees are literally called the Children of Satan by Jesus in the Gospel of John
He tiptoed around the subject, and now your average Christcuck has a way out. Should have been more blunt about it.

Sup Forums memed le 56% face into msm, they're using as a tool now

Attached: stopit.jpg (1524x2048, 468K)

Ahhhh my sides, that shoop!

Attached: IMG_1617.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

>and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Emma is cute! Cute!!!

Post higher res version OP
This shoop is a masterpiece

>Thinking that's a shoop

That is reality boy

That's not mine tough, just found it on jewgle images.

Give me ur rights

Attached: IMG_20160521_181547.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Ugh. Those Flintstone toes on RandomThot. Like she been stopping cars with her feet. Like she been playing soccer with a pack of wild boars.

I thought the true female overlord was Tam Luzzatto's antichrist baby who will queen of the entire US of A

la creatura
el goblins
el jewos

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU

Attached: 1521953113597.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

Daniel 7:19
Verse Concepts
"Then I desired to know the exact meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its claws of bronze, and which devoured, crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet,

Attached: floridafake.png (1024x768, 1.04M)

>The Pharisees
el goblininos jewos

Attached: jews_jesus.png (881x703, 138K)

>Ezekiel 38:10-13 Prophecy Against Gog
>(Gog and Magog in the Hebrew Bible may be individuals, peoples, or lands; a prophesied enemy nation of God's people)

10 “Thus says the Lord God: On that day, thoughts will come into your mind, and you will devise an evil scheme 11 and say, ‘I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will fall upon the quiet people who dwell securely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having no bars or gates,’ 12 to seize spoil and carry off plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places that are now inhabited, and the people who were gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell at the center of the earth. 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all its leaders will say to you, ‘Have you come to seize spoil? Have you assembled your hosts to carry off plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to seize great spoil?’

>The "merchants of Tarshish" and the "young lions" mentioned by God's seer, Ezekiel, in his end times vision (chapter 38) is identified by some evangelists as America.

t. le amerimutt

Best one I have.

Attached: emmagrill.png (543x513, 249K)

SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD

Attached: 1495010715071.jpg (1597x897, 727K)

Attached: 1491361053958.jpg (1080x810, 242K)