So is this illegal and whats the point?

So is this illegal and whats the point?

The census bureau can't share the individual information anyways. Nothing's stopping illegals from checking the box and pumping up California's numbers

Attached: c6natg9t78o01.jpg (1125x1458, 140K)

It's not illegal it's undocumented.

Keke

Why isn't this fifth column arrested yet?

asking if someone is a citizen on the fucking census is illegal?

if we weren't living in clown world this guy would be getting tossed over the wall with a trebuchet right now

Up is down!

So tired of these gaslighting faggots. Get these shitheads out of this country, ffs.

No question is illegal...

Democrat here, nothing illegal about including that on the census. People are being dumb because of "Trump does all things wrong and evil" mentality

how can u type this and still be a democrt

It's going to be illegal not to be illegal in Commiefornia 2020. Q predicted it.

Because I'm not a fag unlike 90% of my party's base

Anyone with half a brain cell could've predicted that 10 years ago

quick reminder to anons looking for side work.
"census jobs" are a scam and pull in as many low income anons as they can so they can get your prints on file.
they'll bring in 100 people, pay you to sit through training, fingerprint you, then fire at least half of you within a couple weeks.

>including the question is not just a bad idea, it is illegal

No it's not.

>AG of a state openly in defiance of federal law ( and flaunts i )
>muh illegality

the fact that mexican sleeper agents are able to hold office here is a joke. this country has MAYBE 20 years left tops

PROOFS?!?!?~!?~?~??~?~?~?~?~??!!!!?!?!?

the only thing that could save it would be to win a court case against birthright citizenship and retro-actively revoked everyone's citizenship that was based on it. then send the military into all of the southern states and round up the illegals and ship them over the border.

basically, we need hitler.

Its not illegal, it was on the Census until Barry-O had it removed.

CA budgeted around $100m this year alone to #resist Trump re-adding it to the Census because it allows California to inflate their population stats for purposes of EV and House Seat distribution. This will cause CA to lose 3 EV's and probably 1 House Seat. No shit rabid leftists are fighting this

FUCK YES...
>census is the only thing that is used to get representatives and electoral votes
>all illegals will be scared AF to answer census now
>Red tide is coming again

The USA will be fine. California, on the other hand... I would leave that state now.

dems always make sure their slaves get counted.

Attached: threefifffs.png (1278x706, 355K)

slow clap

>its illegal to ask if you are illegal

this fucking california, are you fucking serious

Can someone please explain why this fucker has not been executed for treason?
He is clearly working for Mexico.

I’m more surprised some fag has sued over them asking about you biological sex being “illegal”

WTF? That is illegal? I thought they asked this question already!?

>It's illegal to ask if you're breaking the law
CLOWN WORLD CLOWN WORLD

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

The AG is an unelected idiot.

T. AG staff

Attached: DOJ Frog.png (1080x1920, 2.24M)

Yet you vote along with those fags to put insane anti white communists into power. Just why?

They used to ask it in every census from like 1820 until 1950.

So I don't see how it can be illegal NOW. Commiefornia is just shitting their pants because if it turns out there are so many more illegals counted as citizens, they will lose representatives in the house and electoral votes.

>democrat
>not a fag

Attached: 1464633601552.jpg (625x625, 58K)

Wait they didn't already have that as a question? Jesus

Attached: really-makes-you-think.jpg (898x762, 24K)

It was, it was removed by the communists for obvious reasons.

Attached: t898pu.png (1228x1232, 2.29M)

We need him right now '

Obongo removed it
take a wild guess why

Does the insanity displayed by your party recently make you question your affiliation?