The formula for the perfect "red pill the normies" meme in just 9 easy steps:

Most of you are absolute experts already, but for those of you still struggling to get your memes to produce maximum butthurt, I humbly provide to you some simple guidelines that I have been amassing that have proven successful in past viral memes.
1) Scan the normie-sphere for their shit tier propaganda. You know what I'm talking about. The kind they aim at the dumbest level of people.
2) Find something super popular and extra cringy.
3) Like sickeningly cringy. ugh.
4) Distill the underlying message into an undefeatable universal truth about what they really mean to do or say but are unable to do or say because the normies would have an explosive shit attack if they just came out and revealed their true intentions. The tricky part here is that the public has to have suspicions of the truth already. You must dive into their collective subconsciousness. You can do it. Have faith in kek and yourself.
5) Reconfigure their old bullshit narratives into the new and improved truth. TURN IT AGAINST THEM!! TURN THAT SHIT RIGHT BACK ON THEM!!!
6) Be short and to the point. The less words the better. Normie brain not developed yet (still asleep) can't do many words. I know I’m using a lot of words now but you are not normies.
7) No profanity is ideal. Don’t get banned. amirite.
8) Make them fight each other. Separate them. A good meme gets people yelling at each other.
9) Most importantly... HAVE FUN!! it's all a game.

That’s it. Just sit back and watch the shitstorm ensue.
This will send them into damage control defense mode and only serve to spread the thing they hate the most; the fucking truth that we all fucking know already. This might have splendid results. Or maybe not. Maybe I’m just a retarded faggot and I’m wasting everyone's time including my own. Who knows?

Attached: real_fake.jpg (750x480, 216K)

yes the fascist commies lie by ommission, so cram your dick in that gap

I am open to suggestions and improvements on this list.

Attached: donkey.jpg (1600x1044, 329K)

>Open Pandora's box
Be careful.

I'd condense it more. Right now the list is too long and incoherent, just like the normie memes you're trying to abuse.

The essentials are
>Find leftist propoganda
>Isolate the core message
>Shove it in people's face

Think about it like Plato's cave. But instead of simply telling the normies they are in a cave and having them kill you, we are meming the idea of the cave to them and letting them kill each other while we git comfy and watch it all burn.

nice one dude

>oh Im a serious meme propagandist! Hear me roar!
No, you are just a loser. Get a life, the midterms will be a bloodbath.

Attached: 01.jpg (1152x800, 342K)

Unironically thank you. but you forgot the part about diving into the collective subconsciousness. that's important.

You have a gift for poetry, user. I'm also going to steal this particular turn of phrase.

we already did this though. march for your lives was super cringey. some girl puked. it blew.

Yeah, I didn't make it clear that it needs to be exaggerated propoganda, not just people calling out the propoganda.

See, this is calling out the propoganda. It needs to look like a hyper-SJW would have made it.

didn't even try to meme.

Attached: memeball.png (640x640, 125K)

This is going to be illegal soon, as the busybody middle-aged women gradually take over western civilization. They are already posting on twitter that people found to make politically "distasteful" images should have their photoshop subscriptions forcibly canceled

>This is going to be illegal soon, as the busybody middle-aged women gradually take over western civilization. They are already posting on twitter that people found to make politically "distasteful" images should have their photoshop subscriptions forcibly canceled
that will leave us more time on the shooting range... at some point too much will have been enough.

Attached: heil hoggler.jpg (962x804, 195K)

>This is going to be illegal soon...
Not for those inside the United States. This type of low level psychological warfare can not be stopped. It would require a shutting down of the internet and monitoring of all public gatherings. My warning () is that once the general public becomes aware how easily a single person with what is considered to be basic software tools such as photo editing software and a minor understanding of social media can cause chaos. Now have a few hundred thousand people participating on an ongoing basis and you have total chaos. Physiological warfare on this scale and uncontrolled is one of those things that you never stop once it begins. All I say is be careful and be ready for unforeseen consequences.

Attached: 98364756387468753.png (727x2136, 550K)

Got one with him holding the head of George Washington?

thx be my guest budapest

unforeseen are the worst kinds of consequence.

SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD

Attached: 1513892106293.jpg (1597x897, 727K)

It's my first oc. How'd I do? Genuinely want critique.

>slants case

That's offensive to gooks, chinks, japs, slopes, and zipperheads!

Thanks for posting this. I've saved it, for inspiration.

It's jiujitzu... use your enemy's energy against themselves.

Thank you for the thoughtful analysis. Sometimes the best posts don't get many (You)'s, and that's somewhat discouraging to someone that has hidden a pearl in a haystack.

Picture unrelated.

Attached: 1519881635066.gif (250x188, 2.12M)

KEK that'd piss em right the fuck off theyd have a fuckin panic attack

so uh, how do I spread these memes if I'm starting from scratch^

comically adorable money

if it's good postit here and some boys'll rmp up their twitter accounts.

It's a little unfocused. The quality is sufficient for whatever jokes you intend to package with it, but the joke it's built on isn't amazingly funny. That's normal. There's a reason only a few dozen images get circulated regularly: they're the best around.

If it was directed to Sup Forums, A++++++++.

If it was directed to the unwashed masses on Twitter, B ++++++++++

They don't know the word Goy.

But, in all honesty... Well done. Just consider your target audience.
1: It mocks the opposition
2: It's hard for them to counter
3: It's encourages our side with a laugh.

Can anyone do a version with Happy Merchant whispering into his ear?

this is the goal

Attached: the_goal.jpg (962x804, 249K)

As for the 'where', I see a lot of faggots here talking about twitter and you're not totally wrong, but the numbers show that still Facebook is the biggest opinion maker out here.. The tearing up the constitution meme was also spreading on Facebook and that made CNN report on it (which spread it further, those idiots).

Attached: FaceBerg.jpg (1137x777, 92K)

This totally happened. not fake at all.

Awesome, man!

too obvious. The beauty of the constitution tear up meme was that some liberals wouldn't have seen a problem with it.

NOICE

Attached: heil hoggler washingtons head.jpg (978x772, 229K)

Attached: C07DA27C-12F8-4AE7-8FED-2222AD06D719.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

fixed the hands to be holding.

Attached: the_goal.jpg (962x804, 249K)

> fascist

(((You)))

Attached: back to td.jpg (717x880, 88K)

good point. it is harder than it sounds.

Don’t be a sucker

haha i forgot blood

Attached: heil hoggler washingtons head2.jpg (978x772, 234K)

again, too obvious. Like all leftist memes. The lolipop is a nice little idea but the slogan should be something more subtle (to expose the silliness of Trump, as I'm sure that's the intention). But I won't spoon feed it to you

>t.sucker

Attached: 0B8FED8E-1B33-482A-B26C-C481E75A0050.jpg (354x354, 29K)

I fucking wish. He's just another kike puppet to appease the dissatisfied boomers. But even they aren't really digging him.

the tearing down of the mask of le evil man is so early 20th century propaganda, even your grand parents will find it cringy

Attached: panama-panamahaw[1].jpg (400x299, 24K)

Bump

Attached: E23BD37C-A358-4F84-93D1-2118D51F7396.gif (636x515, 244K)

Meme magic is real.

I was at the doctor office today and a boomer cat lady looking woman with a “March for our Lives” button on was telling her cowardly husband about the “evil nazis” attack El Goblina.

She specifically told the husband how she saw it on Facebook. As in the OP photo, just because it is photoshopped doesn’t take away what El Goblina and her (((masters))) want.

our guy after all?

Attached: my_turn_bitch.jpg (962x804, 251K)

God I wish we had the US constitution.

Black people according to suckers

Attached: 072A7CBC-A065-4F4D-880D-CE7D27CF0556.jpg (300x250, 15K)

according to science, you science denier

Attached: 24- Niggers Look Like Apes_jpg.jpg (700x511, 132K)

MORE HEADS

Attached: hogg being hogg.jpg (962x804, 251K)

you best meme so far, commie. Because a right winger like me actually agrees with the picture and sees nothing wrong with it. And knowing that, it makes leftists and blacks even more infuriated looking at it and feeling humiliated. So if its intention is to rile blacks and leftists up it would be a success

The intention is to reveal that you’re unhinged and detached from reality

Attached: 1513051680314.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

The fact that blacks (which you probably are one yourself) kind of look like apes, is reality. sorry about that my nigger

Attached: nonono.jpg (252x238, 19K)

I didn't notice the sort of heart shape in their heads.

Rare flag.

Wow!!!!

Attached: 52337023-0B6B-4416-B6D0-09AB3567BB47.gif (400x286, 17K)

Attached: forthecommienigger.jpg (358x288, 35K)

Nig

Attached: telgraph.uk.jpg (848x729, 126K)

Attached: BannonNogs.jpg (783x565, 60K)

Brain size is very different between individuals as well

ok this has spiraled into a boring disaster. shut it down.