Kangoku Gakuen - Prison School

Finare

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/7ik9om5f3aM#_enliple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hana is worst girl jesus christ, pls don't let there be some twist where she fucking wins somehow

I fear she could show her photos with Kiyoshi, pretending they are secretly dating.

which would make her even worse, i see nothing redeeming about her at all. i honestly would be impressed if the finale keeps BTFOing this cunt out, but i have a sick feeling she;ll somehow win.

If this is the last picture of chapter 276, well in this chapter will happen nothing about this triangle. Everything will be decided in chapter 277. I hope Hana loses.

Korean scans are out

Man, Hana used to be so much better than bland Chiyo, too. Then she turned into a mega-bitch right at the end and now I don't want her to win at all.

I just hope for Hana to mature after all this shit and realizes how awful she was to the others, and then a time skip where we see her dating a good guys she loves and confides.

This, it’s honestly the only way Hana can “redeem” herself in my eyes

wasabisyrup.com/archives/7ik9om5f3aM#_enliple

If you look at the new chapter, she looked genuinely happy for Kiyoshi and Chiyo. But her true feelings broke her at the end.

I hope it really does end next chapter, it's all so shit now

Good

It cannot end like this. This chapter is a troll. Everything seems to solve itself, except for the last page.

That smile was great. I am curious what's gonna happen at the end and how it's gonna resolve at the end in like 20 fuckjng pages.

>everything resolved neatly
It's disgusting. Not the Prison School I have loved for the past 6 years.

It's all a ruse user, Hiramoto is a troll. It's a publicity stunt to give new dynamics, à la superman's death. In two weeks we'll get the follow up

Wait so I keep hearing this, but where did we even get "official" word that we're heading for a finale?

I mean I'm all for Chiyo winning (really), but that was probably one the most boring ways to end a series, especially one that's usually good at capping things off with a huge finale while giving a strong emotional payoff.

>plot twist in the last chapter
One could only hope.

>plot twist in the last chapter
I mean more so the overall past couple of chapters. The whole setup feels less like a finale and more like buildup to a bigger scenario. But if it's really ending like this, then that had to be one of the most boring finales I've ever had the displeasure of going through for a manga that always offered more.

I like the idea of a karate vs sumo match. After that, Hana can give up with a smile. I don't know why some people are complaining. To me this is the perfect way for Chiyo and Kiyoshi be together. Now she knows everything he did, so their love can be developed without hidden lies.

It seems like it'll be the case, but I'll never forgive this manga if it does that. He should choose rather than them, literally, fighting over him.

Kiyoshi already chose, it's only a way for Chiyo to show Hana that she isn't a "perfect angel", just a normal woman ready to fight for her man. After that, they can become real friends.

Above all, I can see Hana attacking physically Kiyoshi in this full rage condition, so Chiyo could only to defend him with her sumo, and bring Hana finally to rationalize her feelings and calm down, accepting the things without any huge drama. This way she can also save her face, rather than the manga ending with her going completely crazy and insane.

>Chiyosoys are still this deluded

Well I double-checked on various sources and supposedly one of the recent chapters (if not this one specifically) mentions that the manga is ending. That would definitely suck. I never really cared for "who would win" between Hana or Chiyo (or hell even Mari for those who were rooting for it) but everything leading up to this finale, from the Cavalry arc to the whole BBQ scenario felt so underwhelming.

I don't want these either. Now that he knows Kiyoshi should just tell her no.

Well, I am sure he will do it...if Hana admits her feelings.

Why the fuck did we even spend so much time with Kate/Meiko if Mari was actually going to end up leaving in which the same point could be made without those dragged-on Kate/Meiko segments? Jesus we could have spent that extra time to get a more fleshed out ending. Hiramoto really drove this one into the ground.

>Hanashitters still grasping for hope

Is there a troll mangaka who can even TOUCH Akira Hiramoto? Let alone defeat him? Hard mode: excluding Kubo

Goddamn, Kubo is definitely worse but even this will end a lot more neatly it's still a very underwhelming ending.

Can someone explain what's happening in the scans? Hana seems to regret saying something and goes nuclear

so it's confirmed there's only 2 chapters left?

Not counting this one (276), we only have one left (277).

well damn
the guys in the raft better be going to the wet tshirt contest then

What's gonna happen last chapter?

If it just ends now it would be so dissapointing.

It's intentional.

Man i love hana, make her smile next chapter please

No way this doesn't get a sequel manga, maybe when Devils Blues is over. This is such a trainwreck that isn't even fun experiencing.

I always thought he should put one on hold. It's clear that writing 2 manga at the same time is having a negative affect on Prison school.

Well Blues are 6 month on hiatus already.

So apparently he has to pee as evidenced by the peepee spot on his pants.

Does Hana finally get to see him pee after how many fucking chapters?

>manga end with a golden shower

I still think Hana has a chance.

I think you will be very disappointed

I mean blackmail worked once before

If it really ever “worked”, Kiyoshi wouldn’t be in love with Chiyo

If Hana drinks his pee he might change his mind.

When is prison school going to be available in comixology? Jesus fuck, i hate the ealry scanlation fucks and carrying the physical book is literally caveman level

She already did way back in the first arc, it did fuck all

It is impossible for Kiyoshi's feelings to change, but the final episode seems to be a story of Hana and it is annoying.
I am sorry that there is no talk of other characters.

Hiramot is mad his boring no personality waifu had the spotlight completely stolen by the gag character he took his frustrations out on.

The principal was the only good thing left in this manga after chapter 200

I wanted more Joe dammit!
Will he ever get that delicious cake?

Cavalry arc went on too long but this is just me stating common knowledge

Is this what Hanashitters actually believe?

She played a huge part in the story.

Was he making fun of tsundere characters? Is he going to make fun of isekai next?

Are you guys talking about the arc ending, or the manga actually ending?

Is it getting fucking canceled?

Prison School is ending. It will be no more after Christmas.

I bet he was making fun of tsunderes, they’re fucking shit after all

>Isekai by Hiramoto
Fuck I want this.