CNN IN ABSOLOUTE DAMAGE CONTROL WTF DID YOU DO Sup Forums ???

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw

Attached: emma-gonzalez-schuelerin-an-der-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-richtet-einen-wuetenden-appell- (610x342, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0
hooktube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw
youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dOdW02L-Rdw
youtube.com/watch?v=tobT88sv2AA
youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15941-cdc-study-ordered-by-obama-contradicts-white-house-anti-gun-narrative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD
>SPREAD

Attached: 1514310106143.jpg (1597x897, 727K)

SPREAD
youtube.com/watch?v=37zoQLgqEy0
SPREAD
DAVID HOGG CHANGES HIS STORY
SPREAD

i wish el gobina would wear a wig, i'm fed up of her skinhead already

typical CNN reporting

Also so they these assholes don't get view counts

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw

What a shit-eating inferiorboi.
Too stupid to get his faggot story straight lol.

CHARLES BLOW

I thought he went home and came back?

based king poster

LA
LA GOBLINA
DE DIOS MIO
LA CRETURA
LE CRETINA
EY ESE THIS BICH LOOKS LOCO

what the fuck lol

Rundown, user here needs transcribe in brief.

Why would he do that? He said that he "got his camera" but he was already livestreaming from the closet?

I agree with this. I wonder if the "kids" have figured out the kikes could off them for a message.

Attached: a2b99bf03a76f281108126aafd54a35c3dac298d584e2b2cbea7abd7b719ed1a.jpg (1413x815, 266K)

Original Interview filmed in front of a Green Screen video

youtube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ

hooktube.com/watch?v=VVH3-usGNDQ

So stunning and brave!

Attached: PicsArt_03-25-05.23.07.jpg (750x987, 97K)

David Hogg couldn't keep his story straight, so they're trying to keep their followers focused on a shopped political cartoon.

a little girl with a shaved head has Sup Forums melting down
>cnn mocks you

HURR DAMAGE CONTROL

wow pol ive seen you do some dubious things but this is truly one of the most disappointing! using a child’s tragedy for your own gains. really?

I swear this little psycho is the shooter. It was probably his scrawny ass getting smuggled out in that duffle.

>CNN IN ABSOLOUTE DAMAGE CONTROL

It's CNN in damage control not us

Really just so unbelievable. We are living in scary times when the media lies with fake news to attack the US Constitution.

heil hitler!

She is like Rachel Maddow in this respect: no matter if she has long hair or a shaved head her facial features aren't the type to make someone look and think she is pretty. Of course, her behavior makes her even more disgusting.

wow what an absolute faggot. Those kikes cant keep getting away with this.

Kek

We use their child soldiers against them.

Attached: 1519192153324.jpg (446x321, 18K)

Fake news CNN should be tried for treason for trying to overturn the US Constitution with lies.

>more comments than total likes/dislikes
Really activates my trap card

Its a funny shoop who gives a fuck

MEMES SHOULD BE ILLEGAL THIS ISN'T FUNNY PEOPLE ARE BEING MISREPRESENTED AS IF ITS A JOKE

Attached: zimzamamused.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

I know, right?

You can't make this up with a million monkeys with typewriters.

When beavis and butthead become reality....

Shit like this is the only reason I tune into CNN, to watch them spew their jew bullshit. I can't wait for AT&T to fuck CNN up like they do with everything they touch.

Attached: give.jpg (1257x980, 592K)

whoa these deepfakes are getting WAY too realistic the world isnt ready for this

Is David Hogg gay? Serious question

La Bestia de communismo

David Hogg is the second shooter.

Did they seriously fall for this to actually do a report? It's a fucking meme what a bunch of morons

Attached: 1504846620592.gif (336x328, 1.2M)

pepe is still alive and well

Why can't the Left do memes, Sup Forums?

>only shooter

>CNN in damage control
what damage, exactly?

Attached: 1445044386777.jpg (430x304, 20K)

quite possibly. i don't believe nikolas cruz could get into an uber with a rifle and expect to be driven to school.

He also get irritated with himself when he fucks up straight away by saying students closed the door then quickly flips it to the teacher, lol what a shit actor.

Attached: (scared in American).jpg (396x338, 17K)

2.15 "Once we started seeing the headlines..." ?

Don't normies see how fake this is? I don't get it.

Attached: 1496944254702.gif (339x338, 1.81M)

Attached: gibsland.png (456x449, 31K)

I shaved my balls to honor her bravery

>using a child’s tragedy for your own gains
She is the one doing it to herself kek

Attached: La_Goblina.jpg (640x929, 112K)

Kek’ed and kek’ed

Gtfo. You can't make this shut up. The memes are becoming real

they require a sense of humor with a grain of truth, and the left have neither

IMO, Mr. Madcow was not unattractive in her much younger days, FWIW.

Attached: Pre-Mega Dyke Days.jpg (720x1000, 165K)

The gas chamber at Auschwitz which tourists and pilgrims flock to was constructed after the war, by the Soviets in 1948. Not a lot of people know that.

Second clip is out of context he biked to the school the night after the shooting

ben shapiro is a snake but he usually has strong arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=dOdW02L-Rdw

At 2.15 in this vid He says "Once we started seeing the headlines.." Was he watching TV at home?

better longer video

youtube.com/watch?v=tobT88sv2AA

>CNN is so desperate for view they're now shitposting on Sup Forums

Attached: 1473934352878.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Fuckin waaaah.

Whatever floats your boat, m8. I think the shape of her eyes and face is what makes me think like this.

>Ben Shapiro ANALLY RAPES young twink

maybe you should get your fat mooby ass off your sofa and go outside for a while

just call the forklift company

youtu.be/gZVioBDjFeM
why does he said it's unfortunate that his sister lived at 4:05 mark?

she always looked like a man

fucking right though? Its so fucking transparent. I get nauseous watching their pompous little routines on the various media outlets.

Pompass

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-170643.jpg (1573x1172, 879K)

they have no souls

Did the commies use gas?

>I swear this little psycho is the shooter.

are you implying he was the shooter, and that he actually bullied cruz into taking all the blame because hogg's father works at the FBI?

little benji has always been really strong on the 2nd
it's the israel stuff where you can't believe a word

CNN is the one having a meltdown because they are too stupid to understand a metaphor

Wolf's hands

> merchant

>using a child’s tragedy for your own gains

You mean kind of like Parkland journalism and drama students using their fellow students dead bodies as a soapbox for their gun-grabbing agenda?

Attached: 1511837871292.png (846x900, 448K)

tbqh getting really pissed that they keep calling her a child. I was standing watch on a nuc sub in the middle of the Atlantic at her age.

Who are you going to believe? CNN or your lying eyes? Pretty brazen even for the left to outright lie about this.

18 is not a fucking child

Yes.

organic humor (memes) cannot be properly created from a corporate product like politically correct liberalism

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
that sucks.

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (608x541, 411K)

Here's the issue with that.
If he actually was in the school the first time around to give that "I'm in the school while the shooting is going on" interview set that he slapped on youtube, this would mean he left the school to get home which was 3 miles away... on foot... then got on his bike, rode it 3 miles back which would take about 30 minutes...
And be allowed to enter the newly erected Cordon established by the alphabet soup officers and local police that had it up within the mainstream media's timeline.
Oh. and he asked his dad for permission to go back into a secured shooting zone.

Hooktube link for those who don't want to support youtube: hooktube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw

Attached: 1520103966229.png (438x498, 397K)

He didn't say he wasn't at the school u fucking retards

utubbs is about to regulated anyways so who care

Nice proxy

Nothing at all wrong with marksmanship. It is an Olympian sport as a matter of fact.

Kikes trigger their own. Its part of the protocol.

>talking about the right as though they're all boomers
How out of touch is this nigger?

Attached: 1479751459591.png (634x297, 42K)

>Dan Schneider's dog

>my CDC study
>we don't have data on gun crime

CDC study would find nothing that isn't already available. What are these people hoping to achieve?

Trayvon was also a child.

they are trying so hard because these kids are the last generation on their side.

Since when is the CDC forbidden from studying gun violence? Obama ordered at least a couple studies done I thought while he was still in office. And yes, they didn't exactly help the Democrat's cause.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/15941-cdc-study-ordered-by-obama-contradicts-white-house-anti-gun-narrative

*chortle*

This makes sense.

>not unattractive
Because you are comparing it to what she looks like now. It's better in comparison. Anything is better in comparison. But objectively, she still has mannish features.

The next thing these alt-right tricksters will do is bamboozle the public that CNN got beat up by Trump in a wrestling match

When he made a video on Charleston, he blindly accepted that they were all KKK/Nazi's with little to no proof -- really lost respect for him.