You will take my guns from my cold ded hands

>you will take my guns from my cold ded hands
That's exactly what will happen :)
Dontcha worry

Attached: 20180326_224432.png (792x1544, 1.31M)

Attached: 1513804773976.jpg (1597x897, 727K)

Attached: 1504210202744.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

Sage

Attached: 9rmgk023fmn01.png (947x1153, 1.34M)

how much does an AR cost?

If you fuck with me or my piece I will kill every last one of you. Do not threaten my life and property again, you will not get another warning cumskin.

keep trying to come up with those shitty memes "secret meme lab"

About 600 to start.

come and take em wh*te boi

Attached: F3A399D4-78BB-484B-AF08-6155B103FC75-74165-00003F4BAA8BB365.jpg (150x150, 9K)

How are you going to kill the gun owners? With another gun? A knife? A bat? Or just point & laugh at them till they fall over?

Ever heard of the army of the united states?

its made up of niggas with guns. You really think they are gonna kill other niggas with guns cause a nigga too scared to use a gun said so? Nigga you dumb you must be from canada

>Guns should be banned because they kill people
>We will kill you if you don't surrender your guns

So with guns?

How many are the left willing to kill in a civil war?
1 million?
2 million?
10 million?

Attached: 1509965088221.jpg (666x900, 141K)

Literally just lurk /k/ for 2 days

Attached: 1520826090603.jpg (800x516, 26K)

are you threatening me faggot?

Attached: 1521773806380.png (1802x905, 213K)

>knocks on your door

Attached: 1521755801319.png (600x450, 212K)

As many as necessary if history is any indication

Attached: bgezibhsg0o01.jpg (800x960, 160K)

Can you even spell Posse Comitatus?
Wont happen.

I've signed papers to become an arms retriever for the NW corner of Ohio and already have names and contact numbers. The application was pretty straightforward and I have sworn to collect all guns to the best of my ability and to preserve the Constitution of the United States.

Just saw a Bushmaster for 450$ after rebate.

>Arms retriever
Dead man walking

Checking your file I see that you consume a lot of Mountain Dew and....hold on....oh....it looks like your "father" isn't really your father....You can't be awake 24/7.....don't worry we'll wake you.

Do it faggots, give us an excuse to start the culling.

Attached: 1522088758035.jpg (650x434, 111K)

get a higher resolution picture nigger

0/10 LARP

>we need to take guns away because innocent people are getting killed
>and if you refuse, we'll kill you

Attached: 1483317958813.jpg (500x421, 23K)

What's with the violence against gun owners?
See how contradictory that is?
Why don't you go take all the unregistered illegal firearms of the street that cause more deaths than any AR15 would.
Oh that's right that would be viewed as racist

You can't even defeat a bunch of sand niggers in Iraq or Afghanistan. What makes you think it'll work out better here?

Americans don't have the same tenacity

Have fun with that, I think body armor isn't necessary.

Attached: washington.jpg (550x412, 38K)

Open death threats from the left but as soon as a mildly right wing individual starts making threats the entire system comes down on them.
Because the slave masters all know the a revolution would be fast and decisive.
So they wait for the big one, gun confiscation to start the just war they desire.
Don't shoot your wad early.

Attached: 1518239153006.jpg (657x527, 56K)

Attached: moses_heston.jpg (500x619, 125K)

bring it bitch

Attached: 500full.jpg (500x210, 16K)

>implying if the government started killing gun owners in the hundreds, there will not be a reaction so great that the impetus which results will resonate for one hundred years and the impact will shock the world with a force greater than an atomic bomb

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

pfffft I actually spit a little water at my screen, haven't laughed that hard at a shitpost/LARP in a long time
0/10 literally worst/most cringe LARP I've ever seen posted, consider taking the Tide Pod challenge

>you see to defeat the gun you have to think like a gun

>wishing violence against legal gun owners, because he's uncomfortable around guns.

Wow. The left is so based.

You can assemble a kit for about $350. It's like Legos for men.

Depends. I find enjoyment in helping friends build budget builds. Starting my work buddy in a polymer 80% "ghost gun" build that will end up being around $450 with optics. So long as the gun ban scare doesn't keep going. So far he just has the 80% lower receiver, Palmetto state armory parts kit, and some counterfeit magpul stock from eBay.

We could really use some black gun owners to explain how gun control is racist to the anti-gunners.

No, we'll be prying the bullets from your eviscerated corpse so we can recycle them back into usable bullets during the American civil war you cunts are going to start.

Come for our guns and we will give you the bullets.

I got some bad news for you. The Combat Arms folks are our guys. The fags and retards are all in the support battalions.

There is the hypocrisy. They are demanding civilian disarmament to “save the children” but would be perfectly happy to see millions f gun owners killed to do it.

I hope you also bought some life insurance. Someone should make some money off your stupidity.

>we need to ban guns to stop violence
>otherwise we'll kill everyone
leftist intellectuals

(Shhh...don’t stop them! The NRA has gotten some million new members in the last month. Let them keep it up they are creating new gun owners like crazy.)

If they were serious they would start in Chicongo. Pro tip: they ain’t serious.

>The left is hypocritical
Surprise!

*teleports behind you
>”not if I have anything to say about it faggot”

Attached: F0F62F70-5742-456E-AD78-5BA02FA29241.jpg (650x503, 71K)

Don’t you need guns for that?

Molon Labia bitch!

Attached: Cold Dead Hands.jpg (600x800, 63K)

This my negro friend related to an entirely different question entirely, and that is are niggers capable of shooting with accuracy. We all know the answer to this

Attached: 78BC1680-0219-45AC-BF82-FC1F1E75CA34.jpg (455x459, 56K)