Haven't had one of these in a while

Haven't had one of these in a while.

What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on netorare? Who are your favorite artists? What are your favorite stories? What do you think of the NTR genre slowly making its way into mainstream media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh. Fat guy NTR is fun for the girl degrading herself but I usually skip the DESPAIR pages. Shota NTR is terrible. OH HONEY THIS 7 YEAR OLD DICK IS SO BIG.

I don't really get why there's so much hate for it. Slutty girls make for hotter scenarios, I think. No real reason to get so mad about it. As long as it's believable it's fine.

NTR is a trash fetish for the emotionally damaged and depressingly masochistic. It's a cancer that has spread to some of my favorite artists and I'll never stop hating it for that.

It's only good when the guy cucks the girl for being a legitimate bitch.

I fap to it when I feel self deprecating.

At least the pain makes me feels something.

It’s called cucking now grandpa, get with times.

The pinnacle of the genre is when a shota gets NTR'D, honestly that's the only kind I like.

Reverse NTR can be fun just because it's so rare. NTR is shit for the most part though.

Shotas exist solely to be cucked.

THIS

It's a shit meme that unsavory types like to force.

I like it

Netorase is the best. I want a cute trap with a huge dick to fuck and impregnate my waifu.

mandatory

yarichin playboy > school bully > middle aged fat man > toothless old man >>> shit >>> shota

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

It's funny that people get so angry about it. Well beyond "this spoiled a thing I would otherwise have liked".
I don't self-insert, so it's basically just blackmail/slut/degradation or whatever.

Best fetish.
>doujin has a netorare tag
>vanilla only fags read it anyway
>bitch endlessly in the comments
People who don't understand how to blacklist tags are funny.

>What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on netorare?
go away

It's disgusting and I don't like it, see
as to why.

It's a funny meme.

This is why I got into translating NTR stories in the first place. Browsing through the seas of vanilla tears and butthurt never stops being amusing.

best comment yet

I love it!

NTR is only good when the either a. the cuckold deserves it or b. the girl deserves it. Seeing some poor shmuck have his wife get blacked while she slowly begins to enjoy it is tired and sad at this point. It's especially annoying since 9/10 girls in NTR get black mailed with some small shit into doing shit that is far worse. It just how stupid the whole thing is. Don't even get me started on how tired I am of seeing the same bald/ balding. fat man or giga nigga fuck some petite anime girl.

Type C NTR is the best NTR, the other kinds don't have enough pain and despair. And I love it when the girl's lover is forced to watch, especially if he cries. Seeing how much he cares for the girl warms my cold heart.

It's a boring fad and I can't wait to see the end of it. 9 out of 10 NTR doujins are garbage.

I agree with you for the most part. I really wish NTR artists would just make the girl a slut who wants to fuck a lot of people instead of some half-assed black mail plot.

I like it when the guys are a little disgusting, though.

Would you say the main girl having feelings of someone else but unrequited, then falling for MC, a form of NTR?

>What's Sup Forums's honest opinion on netorare?
One fetish out of many, if it's done well it's pretty good.
Also, not Sup Forums.

You're looking at this the wrong way. The women don't actually fall for the blackmail, it's just a convenient excuse. A woman who agrees to sex to "protect her relationship", or whatever bullshit, has already lost to the cock.

I used to hate it. Now it's just conflicting to me. The degradation/mind break is hot, but I can't deal with when they show the suffering. When they don't show the cuck at all it's fine. Besides, reverse-NTR is superior.

It's a thinking man's fetish

I like when it's done from the girl's perspective. But yeah, I'm not big on suffering.

No. To count as NTR, there needs to be a feeling of someone taken from someone else. In this case, the girl's feelings aren't reciprocated, so she doesn't belong to anyone.

NTR is digusting and i hate it.

Possibly the worst fetish there is. The entire point of it is focusing on men which is fucking gay and retarded.
It's a couple steps lower than guro, scat and cannibalism.

It's good. I just like girls acting like sluts and boys getting betrayed / humiliated.

NTR is for delusional retards who can't stop shoving their shit taste onto everyone else.
OP saying that it's slowly making it's way into mainstream is delusional and retarded as expected of an NTRfag.
You guys deserve to get the furry treatment.

Are you this desperate to ban evade, OP?

Because you been spamming this shit NTR hentai thread, everyday.

If any mods see this post, hope you know that OP keeps making Hentai Threads on Sup Forums everyday, despite being banned or having his threads deleted.

>Type C NTR
My nigga.