Did you know that once a year, Coke is made with real sugar...

Did you know that once a year, Coke is made with real sugar? It's to please the Jews who can't drink corn syrup during Passover because it's a grain. It comes with a yellow cap. Strange how 2% of the population gets their own coke, huh?

Attached: 9Zay2ey[1].jpg (750x972, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I?t=32m15s
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can also get mexican coke which is sugar-laden all year, fat body

Mexican coke is cane sugar all year nigger.

Attached: WHATJEB.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

So even jews fall for the soda jew?

I fucking hate their whole tribe. Seriously, part of me wants the west to collapse so those filthy Muslim savages can tear them apart.

Perhaps the soda has fallen for the jew soda.

You mean a company chose to avoid losing 2% of their customer base for part of the year? MUST BE DA JOOS.

in other countries coke is still made with sugar only your kiked ass country makes it with (((High fructose corn Syrup)))

Attached: 1521716046421.jpg (680x709, 58K)

>mexican diabetics

>drinking coke when you should only drink water
fucking appointment you are. probably some fat body. pic related. its you.

Attached: V-FTIpR1DVx_ekRbQgsIM56nJL599JA8qLrb8e7MLso.jpg (768x768, 140K)

I bought one of those the other day and that shit tasted like cough syrup.

So are you the fat cunt in the reflection?

>DESU Drinking soda
Why don't you kill yourself now rather than let your family and friends watch you do it slowly.

Attached: LoL.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

>2018
>drinking anything other than water, milk, juice, tea, coffee (in moderation), or alcohol (also in moderation)

>coke with sugar is a jewish conspiracy
>coke without sugar is a jewish conspiracy
This fucking board.

Now is the time to stock up. Every yellow cap you buy is one a Jewish family can’t buy.

Whats it called? Coca colita?
Where can i get it?

Already stocked up ese.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

Coincidentally, it also sells well. Unlike Pepsi, which has real-sugar as a regular thing all the time and not requiring Mexican imports when it's not Passover.

HFCS is the real fat-making devil. The body doesn't metabolize it like regular sucrose.

It's just regular Coca Cola, usually in glass bottles in the "international foods" section of local supermarkets.

And it's true (((they))) only really push the high fructose shit in the USA, most places use real sugar.

It's because corn is so amazingly cheap here. If corn subsidies ended, we would go back to sugar.

All coke should have sugar other people just buy competitors products when the company kikes you but you Mutts spread your cheeks for the corn syrup

Attached: muttarded.jpg (898x954, 435K)

Because of the corn subsidies it makes HFCS cheaper
We should really just invade Cuba for the sugar

Kike-a-kola

every coke you drink is poison for your body....

Would get sugar over corn syrup any day.
All that goddamn sugar substitutes are worse tenfold.
Although if you get a coke, health is not your main interest to begin with.

>consuming sugar jew

Attached: IMG_4958.jpg (615x771, 71K)

>jew boy

>that picture
fucking kek

Attached: 1518746884577.jpg (612x612, 62K)

>can buy shitty cane sugar coca cola once a year'
>can buy delicious locally brewed cane sugar root beer year round

Should be a Sup Forumsack movement to buy them all out

kek. it's always the jews. any thread that starts with who/what/how/why the correct 2nd post is "jews" and the correct 3rd post is "/thread".

How much do you get paid for doing retarded shit like this?

It gives ((them)) special powers. They also put crushed up foreskin in it.

Attached: IMG_9204.gif (200x200, 917K)

That's the best lefty meme I think I've ever seen

Most Jews don't even follow their dietary laws. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood and all my friends were eating pork. Probably like 0.8% of the US population are jews that care about the dietary rules of their religion. It's incredible that they make this just for that small portion of the population. Woulden't be surprised if there's trace amounts of Christian blood in it.

couldn't keep your beak out of the frame could ya, shlomo?

>Americans don't put real sugar in their drinks
Can't imagine how shit your soft drink tastes

Jews and Muslims are allies against Christendom.

>not having actual real sugar in your drinks
Christ

fucking retard 2% makes no difference, and they are not 2% of the customer base, thats only if you assume every jew buys coke

Blood libel is one of the oldest and slanderous forms of antisemitism. It’s untrue and slanderous to the Jewish people. Delete this.

how is it a conspiracy you fucking retard? its specifically for pass over, that is not a conspiracy.

So what's your explanation?

Also, believe it or not, there's a massive corn syrup lobby. Easy to ban cheap sugar imports from places with names like Cuba (and other places), and promote pointless ethanol susidies when corn is such big business.

>It's incredible

The rich want what they want. It's just a holiday, goy

Attached: end antisemetism.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Is this why Jews always drink Diet Coke?

I've seen numerous high level Jews pictured with cans of Coke and it's always Diet.

I think one of the victims of Wienstein even noted that in the back of his car he had "Crates of diet Coke Cola"

Why?

I just use a sodastream and juicero

>tfw eating a matzo right now

It's shitty flavorless bland cracker but I just like eating it for some reason

How is it that pol so consistently gets statistics backwards? It's 43% of the 1% are jews, not 43% of jews are in the 1%.

They make it with trace amounts of human blood. In the age of organ transplants and blood donations, it's easier than ever to do the Jewish blood consumption sacrament.

Attached: 22806[1].jpg (700x510, 114K)

>ingesting high fructose sugar water
>in-ironically in order to quench thirst
>the in-ironically disclaiming sugar addiction

the ab-so-lute state of muttgoys

Attached: amerimutt_vanguard.jpg (739x819, 364K)

Used to load sodastream on trailers with a forklift. That shit didn't last past the first 3 months of the US production line here. Still have product sitting around years later. Also Jewish owned. Is it at least good? Can get one locally for cheap obviously.

Why on earth would you believe this?

Yeah I love the hecho en Mexico bottles. That’s the good stuff.

>ralf wigum
literally the "alt-tards" personified

>the left can't mem―

Attached: lol_simpson_montage.jpg (1184x666, 198K)

JIDF detected.

Attached: 1512639663541.jpg (202x249, 16K)

youtu.be/vGxVWDLO87I?t=32m15s

>drinking soda

They don't sell Mexican coke everywhere dumbass otherwise there would be no need to sell the yellow capped version

>le current year maymay

Gee, I guess you really showed me...

you're right, dont buy them, instead twist all the lids open just enough for the gas to slowly leak out. sorry jews, this time no gas for you

No, seriously, soda is fucking terrible for you.
Tea, coffee, water, and fresh fruit juice in moderation. Get a decent sparkling water if you're addicted to the fizz.

eh, it's good in moderation. Like, drinking a 2 liter will kill you, but drinking a cup or two per day isn't terrible, especially is you work out/exercise.

>alchohol
Pleb tier

you are drinking poison

Coke here has real sugar in it. I don't know why you tolerate that corn syrup shit, it's very bad for you, they're basically poisoning you for the sake of a few shekels. Coke with sugar isn't exactly a health drink, but corn syrup fucks you up.

People on Sup Forums don't need to be paid to shit on jews, gramps, we do it for free.

Those who drink in moderation live longer. Friend's dad was an old fat banker and drank two miller high lifes after work every day. No more or less. Never saw him drink anymore than that until we went on vacation together. Still fat and alive in his late 70's.

>poison
come now, you're being dramatic.

I always wondered why the yellow cap tasted better

cool to know

I haven't had Coca-Cola in a long time. I have a Pureit that I use to filter my tap water with.

If you don't drink alcohol, you aren't white

Mohammad detected.

Attached: butthurt limey.jpg (1600x1200, 565K)

did you know that other sodas have real cane sugar
think on that one, vlad

cheers then...

Attached: semanDrink.png (559x395, 366K)

But the Chinese had rice wine since before the birth of Jesus Christ.

anything in moderation doesn't have any negative effects on you.

Oh lookey there didn't hurt a bit!

Muslims don't drink, brainlet
I didn't say non-whites don't drink, I said non-drinkers aren't white. Orientals have trouble metabolising alcohol, but to their credit they don't let that stop them. When I lived in Japan the whole country was shitfaced after about six in the evening, just on a couple of admittedly massive beers.

Foreskin is demanded from the goyim cattle human herds and eaten eaten by the wealthiest female bidders as a youth tonic (it is raw stem cells practically), mixed with honey it is considered a "segulah" or "offering from God".

Coca culo

44% make 100,000 or more a month, bud

>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/11/how-income-varies-among-u-s-religious-groups/

Hahaha.
I will never know how burgers got indoctrinated into hfcs. Cane is miles better.
Everything here in South Africa is cane.
People that leave for the US miss our sweets.
Shampies.

I guess perfidy (neoliberal profiteering welfare state), usury (pritvatized federal reserve banking) and well poisoning (fracking) are all myths too?

>worrying about soda at all
>ever drinking or purchasing soda
Interesting tidbit about the yellow caps--just like the caps Jews had to wear back in the good old days.

Attached: Goslar_Mittelalter_Staufer_ Judenhut.jpg (1200x798, 149K)

it’s a nog!

When a trip to the store for a coke requires leaving your fortified compound and running a gauntlet of feral nigger rapists, I could definitely see how you'd find them more satisfying if you live to finish it.

That's per year...

I'm sure people who drink cola care about the drawbacks of sugar, what the fuck.

>When a trip to the store for a coke requires leaving your fortified compound and running a gauntlet of feral nigger rapists,
lmao you just described your country retard

Is it because they are amoral money whores or is it because Jews are special?

>tfw the 12 vampire houses in blade were the tribes of Israel

Kek I knew this and always buy those bottles and only those bottles.

Isn't taking things too literally a sign of autism?

Same happens in this fucking country with the largest population of Jews after USA in America

Coke Life is now sold year-round user.

They're....LEARNING....