AUS/POL RUSSIA EDITION

How are we gents?

Masked thieves armed with a STEEL CUTTER and a mallet break into supermarket and clean out cash registers and cigarette counter in a matter of seconds.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5543707/Masked-thieves-armed-steel-cutter-mallet-break-supermarket.html

Michele Lee's new play Going Down looks to explode the traditional migrant narrative.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-27/new-stc-play-explodes-traditional-migrant-narrative/9586678

The government is expecting Australian diplomats to be expelled from its embassy in Moscow following the prime minister's order to expel two Russian 'spies'.

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/bishop-expects-russian-retaliation-after-australia-expels-two-diplomats

Teen charged over NT child sexual assault

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/teen-charged-over-nt-child-sexual-assault

Macho 'Boof' is the emblem of a poisoned cricketing culture.

unv.is/theage.com.au/sport/cricket/macho-boof-is-the-emblem-of-a-poisoned-cricketing-culture-20180327-p4z6fl.html

Pensioners spared, but there's still a political cost for Bill Shorten.

unv.is/theage.com.au/politics/federal/pensioners-spared-but-there-s-still-a-political-cost-for-bill-shorten-20180327-p4z6ex.html

Attached: sheila.jpg (590x600, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aph.gov.au/Watch_Read_Listen
youtu.be/XM-HJT8_esM
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933
youtu.be/uPQrgOHOCa8
theage.com.au/politics/victoria/east-west-link-back-on-agenda-as-nation-builders-dub-it-top-priority-20180326-p4z6bj.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Aussieland m8s

kill yourself you leaf fuck

did the cops catch those ciggi thieves?
they must have made a fucking fortune

>thieve almost forgets the till full of cash

Attached: 1521597037035.jpg (628x640, 45K)

It's a Tones grovels at Pauline's feet kind of day

I hate that bastard and it's still sad and pathetic he's reduced to that

nice addons you bloody timtam

i cant stop jerking off over white girls taking big black dong in the ass, how do i prevent myself from doing this?

Attached: 1499606288594.jpg (460x397, 46K)

So, this is unrelated, but hi I'm a newfag from reddit, been using Sup Forums as my main thing for like 2-3 months now. I only mention that because I was a redditor for years, and one of the things that always pissed me off about them was that they could not keep time at all, in a musical/rhythmic/poetic sense. Like, they write out parodies to popular songs, and they'd be off by a few beats so that it would sound like shit if you actually sang it, or the meter would be all fucked up. You listen to the music that they make and it is such shit. It's all "I just got some hipster synthesizer with some sick samples and a looping program. Watch me loop a four note "melody" played with a trendy sample as I lightly vary small things to give the impression of variation". The people who try their hand at poetry, too: They suck in the same way. They confuse expression with impressing. Like, their goal is to get told they're good boys, but you guys... You guys are the real deal. My peeps. You can write out a poem and have it actually roll off of the tongue; stay in meter.
I was just browsing around the other day and some bro posted his music. Was a neet like a lot of you guys, said he was considering offing himself, and holy fuck, his music was actually really, really, really good. Like listen-to-able.

So yeah thanks for being awesome, Sup Forums. Isn't it weird, though? Like, what about reddit fags makes them incapable of keeping a beat, or, I guess it's deeper than that, really.. Is it just intuition? I dunno, anything that you have a maintain a constant sense of presence within yourself to achieve (like feeling a song while you're making up new words to it so it comes out right, or feeling the music enough to anticipate the changes in such a way that it leaves you free to create from desire rather than rehash by rote) is lost on them. Must feel weird, to be lacking that ability to go inside and create/recreate within yourself.

Q&A was epic last night.

Attached: 1522062798155m.jpg (1024x227, 18K)

Get yourself a nice Asian girlfriend.

go back

Attached: 1521159449268.png (736x527, 31K)

Attached: DZREW92U0AA8jL7.jpg_large.jpg (1920x1153, 300K)

aph.gov.au/Watch_Read_Listen

Kristina Keneallys first speech in senate

>we din du nuffin bad
>we Hawk, Keating now

kind of wrong, Nazis suspended democracy and made themselves ultimate rulers

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

Been working a job for the last 3 weeks, they promised 20 hours, I didn't even work 15 on my first 2 weeks then they recruited me for a week of full time, promising me it would be permanent then bumping me down to casual again.

Turns out they were using me to cover a gap in their full time roster for a week......

The worse part is they expect me to be ok with this and stand by the phone waiting for more casual work......

So sick of this shit, close to giving up and trying to find a way to live on dole bux..........

All I want to do is earn enough to live on and play vidya - is that too much to fucking ask for?

The absolute state of Australian education.

Attached: 0213252125.jpg (527x806, 222K)

find another casual job to fill in your idle time

Attached: 1522132931211.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Expelling Russkies? Good goy.

Attached: 11.jpg (473x381, 19K)

>find another casual job to fill in your idle time

Trying but its hard finding one that doesn't want 20 years of experience and a degree in floor moping for 14 hours of work.

If it wasn't for uber I'd be fucked right now.

What job? Are you cleaning?

>What job? Are you cleaning?

Delivery driver.

Czeched

She should write a book.

Do you have no ambition to aim for anything higher? If you were to work hard in a supermarket you could get to a pretty nice position after a while with better job security. Downside of course is that you have to interact with people more.

I've got 50k in inheritance coming to me.dad just died.do i have to pay tax on this?

Attached: 1508032232109.png (720x718, 865K)

How do we realistically stop the chink invasion?

Attached: 1522130149296.jpg (650x236, 63K)

Gotta stop the flow of money and people. Strict controls on foreign investment, political sponsorship or whatever you want to call it, etc. Hard part is people. Can't stop that with anything short of a resurgence of the White Australia Policy, which we've been largely indoctrinated into seeing as Third Reich-tier evil.

I did once apon a time, but I have back injuries that stop me working my trade and no other jobs past basic entry level shit will even call me back.

Also employers won't employ fat people, which I am.

I only really have the choice of reskilling (but need fucking money to do that, driving or quitting life altogether and going Neet.

So I'm feeling pretty worthless about now.

Shits too fucking hard.

yeah nah

No

say bad things about communism

Attached: 1511968520444.jpg (751x418, 39K)

That sucks. How bad is the injury and what was your trade? Manager at one of the nicer Coles stores I worked at was a VERY fat fuck who smoked a fair bit. Getting your foot in the door might suck when you have more aesthetically pleasing women they can put behind registers applying but if you can do the work without dying there's hope.

was this poo our guy?
youtu.be/XM-HJT8_esM
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

>How bad is the injury and what was your trade?

Not that bad, can still do normal stuff, but shit isn't healing so heavy strain causes lots of pain I was a baker.

>Coles

Can't work at Coles sadly, worked as one of their bakers - ended up reporting them to worksafe for the extremely unsafe bakery they had me working in, I also told one of their managers to go fuck himself over it in front of their entire national management on a store opening day as I quit.

Been blacklisted by them ever since.

step 1, stop being an ai

not your personal blog faggot, this post sounds like an ai generated one

Last line in the first one fucking killed me.

>Coles Bakery
I clean those since I'm a services-prole. It doesn't look that bad from what I see. What was unsafe? I hear about a lot of Services people in certain stores going borderline postal but never heard of a baker getting blacklisted.

hitler was voted in with 90% support, lurk more newfag

Never seen Malcolm Turnbull kvetching so much about this. It’s cricket, fuck off, no one cares. It’s obvious that every sportsman cheats and always have.

>Masked thieves armed with a STEEL CUTTER and a mallet break into supermarket and clean out cash registers and cigarette counter in a matter of seconds.

Based.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

I want to gentle anal sex with Penelope

how do I do this
I sit next to a couple of asian qts at uni

>hitler was voted in with 90% support, lurk more newfag

everyone point at this retarded niggeaar and laugh

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933

>Within four months, the other parties had been shuttered either by outright banning or Nazi terror, and Germany was firmly a one-party state. Although three more elections were held during the Nazi era, voters were presented with a single list of Nazis and guest candidates, and voting was not secret.

>I clean those since I'm a services-prole. It doesn't look that bad from what I see. What was unsafe? I hear about a lot of Services people in certain stores going borderline postal but never heard of a baker getting blacklisted

Prover was rusted through to the point were it was constantly tripping its safety switch on an hourly basis, half the benches had 3 legs, the bun rounder had a broken pressing arm 2 decks of the rotel had broken shorting elements and broken springs on the doors and the no slip floor? didn't deserve the name.

Used to watch some clips of his back in the day, this stand up is pretty good especially for a poo

youtu.be/uPQrgOHOCa8

you are a genuine new fag that has clearly never read a book in his life, hitler came in with 30% support which quickly moved up to 90% which is an unparalleled ascension and clearly demonstrates that he was loved by the people and a dictator by consent

Attached: 1518666602691.png (450x735, 776K)

>tfw fell for the prawn chips meme again

Attached: images (2).jpg (456x320, 15K)

>I was pretending to be retarded

Fuck you

Level infinity goddess. She's either sucking on leb dick to find herself, or married a rich trust fund kiddie with strong jewish connections.

Oh yeah that stuff. I see that everywhere but since I don't use the equipment it never really occurs to me that it's a problem. The 3 legged benches are a fucking killer no matter what you're doing though. I'd say it's worth sticking with though. If you make a record of reporting it and then hurt yourself you can fuck them up hard.

those numbers were so close
>yfw you will never get quads

Attached: ancapqt314.png (1000x1000, 532K)

LIKE those chinese ones ?

fuck now im dissapoint

Only a poo could get away with attacking PC and not be crucified, so whilst he's quite good he can fuck off.

ll

The NSDAP was voted in mainly because of the constant agitation by the communists. Every time they tried something in public, The NSDAP got another 10%. By the time Hitler started to consolidate and destroy parties, it was too late to vote him out and most people didn't care anyway since the communists were still a huge threat. A lot of people even loved him for it right up until 1943 or so.

but hes a literal shitposter

DON'T BE A NUTTER
BIN THAT CUTTER

>I see that everywhere but since I don't use the equipment it never really occurs to me that it's a problem

Its a major problem with stuff like provers - water + rust + electricity is likely to get you killed.

That's not worth it so some Boomer shareholders can get more bux.

He has to kvetch about it.
The sportsball scandal is the great kvetching of our time.
The trouble was that the people still marched for the saffers anyway and ignored the sportsball and ignored the media which reports only on sportsball.
>you can tell how mad they are that we marches for the Boer because we kicked out the two Russian diplomats as well as kvetched about sport

Attached: look_a_distraction.jpg (640x700, 226K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

Attached: 18094674_646095768926083_5843989161593274368_n.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

DONT BE A NIGGER
BIN THAT DIGGER

stop them from buying property

stop them from migrating here for bullshit reasons

Asians rarley have more than 2 kids and frequently only 1 so their population will only go down

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND dropped

Yeah, the worst

yeah i always worry the state of the oil they fry em in ai

Attached: DZR3HUPV4AAdykb.jpg large.jpg (1120x747, 70K)

Any woman who "puts herself out there" isn't worth your time user.

Attached: The_Inner_world.jpg (1000x667, 154K)

HOL UP
>JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

>in b4 1000 triggered lefty replies on twitter

Attached: 1521741648813.png (307x560, 262K)

poly fuck canada

hahahah zabawne why do you come here if you hate it so much hmmm? idź naprawić moją toaletę

Attached: toiletcleaners.jpg (309x397, 47K)

What are those crumbed wrap things? Looks yum.

Back to the cuckshed faggot

the pics with trump are the wrong way 'round

Predictions on next federal and nsw elections go

Attached: 1522060100863.jpg (670x384, 48K)

calm down chink

Never knew Billy Corgan liked cricket

Libs + Libs

Labor wants to redistribute what little money have in their pockets

labor
labor

libs
labs

the emu party

You're alright Poland
But just in case you were getting any ideas
>Pic related
Stay and make Poland great again.

Attached: full3.jpg (1600x1002, 855K)

>Labor wants to redistribute what little money people have in their pockets

fixed

and by redistribute I mean out of your pocket and into theirs

Which party is the most likely to stop immigration in au?

plz go

Attached: This kills the Canadian.jpg (700x394, 48K)

>poles why you come to canada?
I'll take "what is the expulsion of talmudic zionists" for $100 thanks Larry

Attached: leaf2.jpg (1090x1087, 155K)

Any Melbourne fags in here? What's with the East-West link? and why are Greens going to kill them selves over it? New to Melbs, still can't understand how a single road could rape-children and make whales extinct.

theage.com.au/politics/victoria/east-west-link-back-on-agenda-as-nation-builders-dub-it-top-priority-20180326-p4z6bj.html

Attached: thiskillsthegreen.jpg (340x227, 27K)

>that wasn't done on purpose

Attached: polandman.jpg (460x655, 64K)

all pols are jews, toilet jews that is

Attached: 29B90Kd.jpg.png (1087x2048, 510K)

Federal Labor, NSW Liberal

Fuck NSW Labor, I'm a Greens voter but will still preference the LNP over those corrupt empty suit fucks

my first gf was polish, long beautiful blonde hair

too bad her family were nuts

about to buy my own apartment but managed to catch a news report of some urban youths climbing up and breaking into an apartment through its balcony and now i have cold feet. really can't afford to live in expensive areas but now it seems i'll have to take on a bigger mortgage unless i want to get bashed in the middle of the night for my car keys

tempted to move to qld or something if i can get a transfer. fuck melbourne

>Google Translate
>Literally sound like an Uber Eats Indian in Warsaw

JUST so you aussies know, Canada was only 53% white in 2016 and will be 49% in 2019. Literally any leafposter is likely a Gook Arab Muslim Hybrid.

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

Libs will never cut it, maybe labor will reduce after seeing your labor did it

more and more immigrants are invading tasmania, and here i thought it was the last bastion of aryan dominance in the country....

BASED NSW
idk how to link another thread so

Attached: NSW-keeping-the-dream-alive.jpg (1036x712, 96K)

install a loud obnoxious alarm