Stormfag problem

How do we deal with the stormfag problem on Sup Forums?
Every page has nothing but (((pure coincidence))) threads and Natsoc generals popping out of every orifice.
Not too mention that every thread is effectively derailed by stormfags. You wanna discuss the new greenhouse gas laws or government funding. it's 'muh jooz'. You even think of mentioning Lenin or /leftypol/ it's 'muh fascism'. You wanna have a non idpol discussion for half a second and every stormfag jumps down your throat about how you're supporting 'the left' or supporting 'the jooz'.

How could we fix the problem?

Pic not related.

Attached: 1521857680496.png (655x377, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1508592823389.jpg (1146x1080, 397K)

I had a good idea on how to give them a bit of trouble.
Much like how the word 'senpai' and 'desu' auto changes into 'senpai' and 'desu'. We could autochange the words they love to use into something they hate, mostly censorship

Like/((()))=Jewish person
Nigger=black person
Nigress/sheboon=black woman

You could make a huge list.

Garenteed lolz

Source me.

It's no use now. Maybe we could have done something 5 years ago but that's it. Too many redditors and boomers (all cancer newfags) who lack enough brain matter to not blindly agree with the board consensus. Although I have to say, I'm liking the other boards on the site getting fed up with Sup Forums stormfaggotry.

Attached: 1519163722148.jpg (441x350, 78K)

I like this idea a lot. There's got to be other things we can do to get rid of this cancer

why the fuck is that picture so funny

Attached: 1521529044815.gif (500x500, 779K)

Stay mad snowflake stormfags have been here before Sup Forums even existed if you don't like that you can always go try reddit instead.

Attached: libs btfo.png (210x192, 21K)

>storm-x

Back to plebbit faggot

Attached: 1472054933321.png (600x834, 960K)

>Much like how the word 'senpai' and 'desu' auto changes into 'senpai' and 'desu
Retard

You're still faggots and will never fully be apart of this site. Literally nobody here thinks you dick sucking morons are tolerable.

Just ignore them, they WANT attention. Sup Forums is good in the sense that it allows you to freely discuss conservative/right-wing/populist politics, but bad in the sense that there are lots of idiots who come here

How do we deal with the newfag problem on Sup Forums?
Every page has nothing but (((what's it with the natsocs))) threads and Newfag generals popping out of every orifice.
Not too mention that every thread is effectively derailed by newfags. You wanna discuss the new effective gas laws and government funding to end the jews, it's turned into an muh environment shitstorm. You even think of mentioning Hitler or /new/ it's 'muh fascism'. You wanna have a non idpol discussion for half a second and every newfag jumps down your throat about how you're supporting 'the left' and its not really (((them)))

How could we fix the problem?

No Pic posted.

Attached: 1519360404628.jpg (137x150, 22K)

Leave nigger.

I don't care what triggered libs like you think when you can start getting shit done you get to call the shots instead.

Why are we let blatant kikes make threads like these?

Fuck off /leftypol/.

It's our site faggot. You're the minority here.

Fucking newfags, world filters it has a name (autochanges) have been a part of the culture here for fucking ever. Before /new/. Finding ways around them is also part of the culture T.B.H. F.AM.

Attached: 1431020752943.png (500x500, 41K)

Sup Forums is actually a containment board for racists
no other board on Sup Forums allows stormfaggotry
so if you want to use Sup Forums you just have to deal with it

Sorry snowflakes
By the way, gas the kikes

Except literally everyone would know what you're talking about when you call roodypoos roodypoo you dumbfuck candyass roodypoo.

nazi scum always gravitates to fringe/ anti-establishment congregates. It's where they find dumb kids vulnerable enough to be brainwashed into their stupid nonsense. Remember what happened to punk.
NAZI PUNKS GO HOME

Attached: 1510037657095.jpg (480x387, 28K)

>mup da doo didda
A fair and accurate assessment of why niggers can never maintain employment due to their objective inferiority.

I feel like you guys are making my argument for me.
It's a big problem on Sup Forums when you can't even float an idea around without every triggered prick flooding your thread with the same buzzwords like 'plebbit', 'reddit' 'kike' or 'libtard'
I honestly think that having a cleansing/restraining program to Sup Forums would be beneficial for the site in general.

This kind of material is starting to leak into other boards now too, just the other day /tg/ threads were being pruned for a Sup Forums related mass post.
Not to mention you can't have a ww2 thread on /his/ without people spamming 'holohoax' posts, effectively derailing any thread.
Don't even get me started on /sci/ where the majority of reply's to evolution and iq threads are all citing the Pioneer Fund and sperging out at anyone who calls them out on it.

Hell, you can't even have a 'blacked' thread on /gif/ without every stormfag going apeshit and yelling 'muh hwhite genocide' and wrecking the thread by starting a flamewar

If a serious discussion non-idpol thread is on Sup Forums you can bet your bottom dollar that it will get derailed.

That was just for the lulz, I don't know really how to stop it for good without investing loads of the mods or janitors time to prune the hell out of Sup Forums

OK pretty sure /j/ would be overloaded with this board alone, let alone every other board on the site.

I feel like you're a dumbfuck roodypoo that doesn't understand that Sup Forums and /n/ before it had a culture pre-Ron Paul. Unironically, earnestly, genuinely, kill yourself my dude.

>This kind of material is starting to leak into other boards now too
Literally the exact point of everything we do here.

Yet you find it over spilling into /his/, /tg/, /sci/ and /gif/ repeatedly.

If Sup Forums was a successful containment I wouldn't have to make this post, I'd be more than happy keeping them here to do what ever they please.

You couldn't stop it for good because it's the culture of not just this board but the website as a whole and soon enough the entire western world, you're best off just not crying like a little bitch because people take issue with your wog worshiping my dude.

LOOK OUT, AN EMU!

>storm-x

Go back to where you belong m8, as user pointed out here NatSocs have always been a part of Sup Forums

Attached: 1496247831881.jpg (720x763, 92K)

Newfags can fuck off. You don't need to be here. What happens on the other boards is the problem of those boards janitors and mods. I get that the rules of the internet are a fucking meme but honestly the original rules fucking apply especially rules 8 through 15.
They arent rules so much as they are observations of the way the site works.
Now lurk moar or fuck off I dont care which but stop posting.

Board culture changes.
We got rid of /gore/, /7/,/l/,/z/and /news/ a reason. The material on those boards were a detriment to the site.

Attached: DB5A299F-7944-441E-BC1F-99B1B2ABBEB6.jpg (431x767, 30K)

Just turn off the computer faggot

>board culture changes
Then stop bitching about it you dumbfuck newfag.

Attached: C6D064D0-D327-44BA-B707-D35CB1183A3C.jpg (624x960, 91K)

Attached: EC2DFFC2-A4F2-4B55-8BEF-4FDB46BED42F.gif (875x582, 634K)

/fur/ was the best containment board.

Once again, I feel like the culture is a detriment to the site when it spills over, and to prevent that I feel like Sup Forums has to change in some way shape or form. I said before that I'm fine with Sup Forums existing as itself, if you want to preserve its culture then go ahead. It's the spilling over into other threads which is becoming an issue.

The position of 'fuck everyone, let the mods and janitors sort it out' is the reason why we are having this discussion, it's clear that they are having a lot to deal with at the moment and are in need of a solution to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

>once again I feel like the culture of this site is a detriment to this site
Then fucking leave you blatant newfag.

isis rules lol

Attached: musa.jpg (606x606, 22K)

I remember when Straya used to be cool. Even the fucking leafs have more credibility than you now.

I'm trying to find out what the correct change we need to do to Sup Forums to stop it spilling out into other boards is.

It may not even be a culture change that we need, maybe a new way to enforce the global rules or a new way to prune off topic boards.

This is what I'm talking about here I agree, the only place you can find /fur/ spilling out is at Sup Forums which coincidentally also has Sup Forums related material, but Sup Forums is an exception as anything goes and content spilling is to be expected at Sup Forums

>Being a faggot

Attached: Mistakes were made.png (1280x1122, 189K)

>The position of 'fuck everyone, let the mods and janitors sort it out' is the reason why we are having this discussion, it's clear that they are having a lot to deal with at the moment and are in need of a solution to keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
Your fucking embarrassing yourself mate. Your aware that their was a board before Sup Forums that was exceptionally popular and that said board had a cancer growing within it. And that the mods tried on numerous occasions to cleanse it of its cancer but no matter what they did the cancer continued to grow. This cancer was actually fueled by faggots trying to stop the board evolving to force their will on the board and Change the boards culture
Sup Forums was never good user, but there was a time when it want the fb fap furry shitfest that it is today.
Do not turn Sup Forums into Sup Forums

Last I checked, there was only one problem..........

AMIRITE GUYS???? GEDDDDDDDDDDIT????????

you realize Sup Forums's original purpose was as a containment board. so fuck off crying about muh stormfags on Sup Forums. you faggots broke containment so deal with it.

Attached: marxists.jpg (342x284, 62K)

Why fix something that isn’t broke?

Or I can instead try to make a change and find a solution to the problem of Sup Forums spilling into other boards. You may not know it (I don't know what other boards you browse) but imagine if your fav board on this site all of a sudden went haywire with off-topic threads that was meant for another board.
We need a sense of topic control and order throughout Sup Forums to have good board communities. Without it, majority of the boards go to shit

Majority of us moved to /bant/

go back to Sup Forums or another of your nigger boards

>/fur/ spilling out is at Sup Forums
Fur spills out of the /trash/ newfaggot.
/fur/ existed for like a week before m00t permabanned all the furfags deleted the board. Hence why it was the best containment board.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Attached: 1522088547433m.jpg (1024x597, 110K)

nah, we were here first, sorry niggerjew

>Or I can instead try to make a change to a site that I've literally just started using
You are rapefugee tier. I refer you to my earlier post in which I advised you to kill yourself.

Sup Forums is the most popular board on this website by far. It produces a lot of shekels for hiroshimoot, who doesn't really give a shit about what's said here.

Attached: 1522130136027.gif (189x189, 73K)

>nazis hurt my feelings

Attached: ok.png (3840x2160, 364K)

>Majority of us moved to /bant/
Then go back there. For fucks sake cunt /bant/ itself is an autistic Sup Forums with flags.

>Except it's the opposite when you enter a /tg/ thread and every Sup Forums poster and their dog is there.

I'm not, I'm trying to keep every board to itself, I am fine with Sup Forums being Sup Forums, I don't mind that, it's when it spills over into other boards is my problem.

But the containment hasn't worked, that's the problem.

>Or I can instead try to make a change and find a solution to the problem of Sup Forums spilling into other boards.
You can't. When you say "go back to Sup Forums" all we have to do is say "when niggers go back to Africa, we will" and people will be forced to agree with one of our base values, namely that unwanted migration of people is wrong and has to be stopped and reverted.

You literally can't win this, user. Just accept it.

just wait it out. those fuckers tend to end up behind bars in no time.

Attached: fucklefties.png (705x998, 197K)

>Every page has nothing but (((pure coincidence)))
oy vey, we must shut that down

Attached: 456457.jpg (202x249, 16K)

No thanks.
It's at this point we have to ask ourselves, would we sacrifice all of the other boards just for Sup Forums
Why can't we keep both by regulating Sup Forums a bit more.
And so it should remain, the community of /bant/ generally stays in /bant/ where as Sup Forums does not, that's the problem.

fucking lol. This site would be like Stormfront even if Stormfront never existed. Is this one of the latest libshit tactics to demoralize the right in preparation for midterms

You fix the problem by being less of a jew.

Attached: who could it be.gif (452x523, 3K)

/bant/ was a mistake
I said this from the start.

We can't do anything about them. Stormfags aren't going to go anywhere because their core shitposting strength are not merely trolls fishing for (Yous) but paid falseflaggers, you know, just like most of IRL Neonazis, who raise their ugly heads whenever there is a movement to be discredited.

The best that can be done is to have an archive of copypasta answers to their typical dumbshit arguments.

Sup Forums was eternal septembered. since the threads have been fucked by /pgt/fags people have went elsewhere. if you want to blame anybody blame them for shitting up the board.

That's the majority of the off topic kind of behaviour we find on Luther boards. When you browse /sci/ and the threads get derailed with 'niggers aren't human' and 'vaccines cause autism because of the jews'
I'm fine with Sup Forums content, really I am, but when it spills into other boards it's a real problem.

ITT: people who hate their country, race, nationality and themselves.
NatSoc is the only huway.

Without it we would have 'white boi' threads on Sup Forums and /gif/ a heck of a lot more.

If that's the cause of the spill then maybe we should prevent them from coming here somehow.

But shit skins and their behavior turned me racist. I didn't need to be brainwashed. Is that what you liberal kikes actually believe? that we are all just "brainwashed"? sorry to disappoint but my quality of life decreases the more shitskins are around. After a great deal of thinking and soul searching i realized the previous statement is true. So can you if you keep an open mind

Well, you're still a filthy kike

>but when it spills into other boards it's a real problem
How is it a problem to get people to agree with one of our core values, user?

So it cant be a coincidence that... forsay... different boards share some beliefs? Damn... who could have known!

Because it's off topic and anyone who doesn't agree get ass blasted by all the others.

For example.
For a person trying to have a serious discussion on something on another board and having your thread get derailed by an off-topic flamewar it's a real issue.

Just let me complain about jews, it distracts me from my cancer

BUT... it is better that the stormers waste their time here, than they appear in the real world. So, let them storm on.

>shitposts would literally not exist in any capacity if Sup Forums didn't exist.
I refer you to my earlier post in which I advised you kill yourself.

>oy vey fellow goyim, don't you agree we should ban the stormfags?

Attached: 1407427980037.jpg (470x293, 41K)

Then keep them here, I'm just annoyed that I find them on other boards.

>Because it's off topic and anyone who doesn't agree get ass blasted by all the others.
Why should I care about them getting ass blasted over them accepting one of my core values, user? In fact, the more emotional the response, the better.

No thanks, what would be your solution to stop Sup Forums derailing other boards threads?

>how can I stop everyone calling me a redditor
you could always go back

Kill yourself nigger. If you dont like pol just go away

Ban all political comments and memes on other boards

It's different when you start a 'money system' thread on /tg/ and all you get is stormfags derailing your thread about 'muh jooz'

For starters we weren't even talking about jews and secondly, you've ruined a perfectly good thread discussing an economy system for a fake world that doesn't even exist.

It's the same on /tg/ when you want to make a salamander appreciation thread and Sup Forums posters.just spams 'vulkan is a nigger'

Where do you think you are?

It's a non-issue.
You being a newfag, quite blatantly, are apparently unaware of the fact that what you call Sup Forums derailment in the form of racism and antisemitism on other boards has literally always been here.

>starting to leak now
>now
The bigger problem than stormfags is the newfag question.

I've been here since 2010, it's an issue on other boards.

You quite blatantly haven't.

>I-I've been here s-since 2010 g-guys! I'm no newfriend h-hahaha

>Starting to leak now
No, pol has been leaking into other boards since it the start. You're a dumb fucking newfag from reddit or facebook.

I think I'm pretty direct with my questions, user, so please answer them properly. I already told you that I support derailing your shitty threads and explained to you why I do that.

So you're saying we should just read siege?

Attached: fed.jpg (940x545, 63K)

Its funny because /bant/ is where his precious janitors move half the stormfag threads.

No, you should read Loki

Have you even even been to Stormfront?
These are Sup Forumstards you are upset about, not stormers.