animeanime.jp/article/2017/12/04/36161.html
mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/235132/blogkey/629900/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162954905/#162966972
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162954905/#163013847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it subaru goal to get her back and have a 3 some

Good morning Emiliabro

Never! You hear me! I said NEVER!!!

You literally got btfo'd yesterday with you posting the exact same image. When are you going to give up?

ITS NOT FAIR REMBROS THIS CAN BE REAL REMU WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN GIRL WHY IS SHE SO IRRELEVANT IM SO MAD THIS CAN BE HAPPENING I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHY IS LIFE SO SHIT

Essay-kun when?

Will they remove her thinking that kissing makes babies? It's hard to tell, they are taking the fun out of her but at the same time maybe they see it as a main heroine-ish scene

Essay-kun is the brock lesnar of the threads, shows up once a year to suplex everybody

WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOSING HOPE YOU IDIOT!!!

There's still hope, lately a lot of novels are getting a true harem ending you know! A 3P is still possible you know!

What he did yesterday was a feast for the eyes.

Is Emilia a witch? because she has bewitched me. I can't escape from her spell. If beauty were a sin, she would burn in hell forever.

animeanime.jp/article/2017/12/04/36161.html

>2nd place among males
>4th place among females

Jesus

I don't usually pay attention to those, because I find my own autism satisfactory enough and understand my own tastes. Was it really that good?
Her looks are definitely a sin.

it was rape

It was pleasant

Ah. That's not exactly my flavor of autism, but that's good. I mostly just say Emilia focus tends to push a kind of story that I'm really entirely uninterested in. Maybe I associate it with too many things I've seen before.

>that meme boy
It's really weird that we don't have a LN illustration of him
>Maybe I associate it with too many things I've seen before.
Go on

Here you go rembros

>Rembros will never have this

Suffering is real

wait let me post a higher quality version for the rembros

Doesn’t he break his promise there? Doesn’t he know to not make promises he can’t keep? Subaru has done nothing but break his promises with her.

If you actually read the story you would understand why and they kiss and make up later and he promises to never break a promise to her ever again and becomes her knight

user, that's not how it went. Especially the no breaking promises part. Also werent you proven wrong already?

Êmiliafags seem pretty desperate wonder why that is?

Today I remind you

lmao beta whiteknight vs Rem's hero

beta whiteknight
>It was unfounded certainty—no, it was nothing but hope.
>Emilia had fallen into peril. If he was there, galloping to her rescue, somehow everything would work out. That was his slender, flickering hope, in danger of being snuffed out by the wind.
>He wanted to prove his worth. He needed to.
>If Emilia was in distress, Subaru would save her.
>No, that’s how it had to be. Subaru needed Emilia to fall into peril so that he could discover his own value—and show others that he had worth.
>“That’s right… It’s no good if I’m not with her. For sure…!”
>In the back of his mind was the incredibly lovely girl with silver hair. Her smiling face was enveloped by an amorphous darkness, buried by malice attempting to quench her sublime spirit.
>“—”
>With that vision in his mind, Subaru closed his eyes and bit his lip.
>In the carriage, he silently let the time pass, alone.
>With the exception of Rem in the driver’s seat, he was isolated in that place, unable to sense the presence of any other.
>—And he never noticed the faint twisting of his lips.
some knight he is. lmao at Emilia's """knight"""

Rem's Hero next post

>—I, no matter what, am going to,
>Subaru: “—Bring you back, Rem. No matter what, I'll bring you back.”
>Subaru had told her. That he'd show her, show her the man she loved, become the ultimate hero. So, would he not still be midway through his course?
>Subaru: “I'm, no matter what... Your hero will, no matter what, come to get you. —Be waiting for me.”
>He raises his head. Bares his teeth. Pronounces war on the enemy. He will make them regret touching what shouldn't be touched, encroaching on what shouldn't be encroached. And it'd be no man other than Natsuki Subaru.
>Subaru: “No matter what. —No matter what!!”
>He couldn't bear his memories of his days starting from zero being ones without her. No matter what, bring it back.
>Bring back the days he lost, the hours they lived together, the hours they would live together. Once again, his hands would reel everything back in, unfailingly.

cont.

Remfags on suicide watch. WN is irrelevant now. Enjoy your slow death.

>He didn’t specify who. Even if he didn’t specify, Petra understood who it was. If a way to wake up that girl—the girl who continued to be in a state of deep slumber—was found at the sage’s tower, he wanted to be the one to seize it.
>Even if there might be someone else out there who’d be more suitable for the job, even if someone other than himself would have a higher chance of success, this was the sole thing he wouldn’t give up. He didn’t want to give it up. This was Subaru’s ego.
>[Subaru: If I were to disregard my feelings and think of it from a rational viewpoint…..anyone could be the one to wake her up. If something like a ridiculous disease of never being able to wake up were to spread, and if we were to only talk about saving them, I wouldn’t care about who’d be the one to develop a vaccine or a specific medicine for it. I wouldn’t care about the process, if it meant saving them.]
>[Petra: …..Yeah.]
>[Subaru: But if my feelings drive in, I want to do things my way. I want to be the one to save them. I want to be the the one to wake them up. I want to give it my all and save everything.]
>——-Thus, Natsuki Subaru would be the one to go.
>There were countless others who were stronger.
>There were countless others who were more reliable.
>There were countless others who were wiser.
>There were countless others of class who were more wonderful.
>But Natsuki Subaru would ignore all of that, and he would be the one to go. He did this only because he wanted to be praised by this girl after he saved her.
>[Subaru: Sorry for disappointing you with my selfishness.]
>[Petra: —–You really did disappoint me. Nothing you said changes my feelings.]

I love how Remfags always come up with these giant excerpts from the fucking WN over and over again in every fucking thread like it matters.

You make it sound like Emiliafags are any better.

You are literally retarded. Stop quoting your 300 lines of Rem from 800,000 words of dialogue. Meanwhile Subaru and Rem take up 200,000 words alone. HAHAHA

It's better than illustrations with no context, probably because the context goes against their points

okay lets post things from the LN none of us have read and is from the LN.

Rem and Subaru spreads - 2

Subaru and Emilia spreads - over 20

It's okay rembro, i'm here for you.

Damn I feel bad for Rembros.

It's okay. Rembros still have their few excerpts to quote over and over and over and over and over until they lose.

>WN is irrelevant now.
Judging by 2ch/5ch it never will not be.
And really the WN will always be relevant the the WN which is always going to be talked about here because no one can translate the LN other than yenpress.

>over 20 spreads
>only 10% of the popularity vote
Emilia is a absolute failure.

>citing popularity as a factor
>implying Emilia isn't the authors #1 daughter self insert character

It's okay. It clearly worked for Narusaku and Ichiruki. There, there dear Rembro. I'll be here for you.

Emilia takes his first kiss
Rem takes his virginity

Who cares about popularity? Emilia will always be Subaru's #1.

Don't care what anyone says, I only watched the anime and Rem will always be the best sorry.

That scene was way better in the WN.
Shafting the original version of your waifu for an inferior copy is awful

Rembro logic really has advanced to a unstable degree.

Wow great argument there user.

I am definitely a rembro now!

I meant the illustration you posted
That was an Emilia scene you know

I'm sure the character with 2 spreads in the light novel is definitely going to win against the character who shares over 20 spreads with the MC.

im so sorry rembro....

No seriously, I mean the Roswaal scene. It was Emilia's best

Emilia who? Still can't make it to the Top 10 while Rem is high up there after 2 years inactivity

it's okay rembro... I know you are hiding. I can feel your anguish

He never read it, he probably only skimmed the summary on the wiki like they usually do.

I'm sure that the MC is going to end up with the girl who he doesn't emotionally connect with.

The one after the first trial. After the pussy got rekt by IP.
Goddamnit

>This rembro delusion

I'm afraid the state of rembros is worse than I feared.

>muh emotional connection!

It's Ichiruki all over again jesus christ

why do you keep referencing and comparing an absolute hack's work to this other hack's work.

You dense motherfucker, at least tell me your favorite Emilia scene from the anime

Listen retard.

The story was preprogrammed to revolve around Subarau and Emilia's relationship. They were destined to fuck from chapter 1.

Is this a difficult concept to understand? Rembros like to pretend that somehow Tappei would go against the initial planning of his work and somehow pair Subaru with Rem. Absolutely sickening. Rem is a side character for a reason.

>Listen retard.
>The story was preprogrammed to revolve around Subarau and Emilia's relationship. They were destined to fuck from chapter 1.
>Is this a difficult concept to understand? Rembros like to pretend that somehow Tappei would go against the initial planning of his work and somehow pair Subaru with Rem. Absolutely sickening. Rem is a side character for a reason.

>It’s often said that characters that go beyond the author’s plans come alive. Subaru is a protagonist that strongly goes towards that trend, but she is the one who jumped over that framework and moved it. Not even a fragment of the initial plot’s top face is left. As a result of love for her springing up, this has become the only character introduction that appears to be favored this much.
>Not even a fragment of the initial plot’s top face is left
Tappei would say otherwise.

oh and if you don't believe me
mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/235132/blogkey/629900/

>using this as reasoning that Subaru will be paired with Rem

Fuckkkkkkkkkk this delusion.

There are q&as that are used against this and it was posted too many time to count already. Yet you still do it.

Yeah, no. While Emi and Subaru's relationship is a big part of the story it isnt meant to be looked at positively.

>Emilia's and Subaru's relationship isn't meant to be looked at positively

Oh god this is great. Keep going.

okay
It's fucking plain as a nigger in snowy field. And this was in the LN.

You are absolutely the most delusional rembro in existence. You literally said the relationship the author based his novel on his toxic and not meant to be looked at positively yet he retweets 10 or 12 images a week on this "toxic" relationship on his twitter and promotes it as the apex of his work. My dear sweet summer child, my dear little rembro. You are something special. You are so in denial that you've ascended humanity and now you are in a league of your own. Congratulations, you are THE rembro of all rembros.

I toast to you my dear rembro, may you enjoy your short and miserable life.

What was the difference between the WN and the LN for that scene?

>You literally said the relationship the author based his novel on his toxic and not meant to be looked at positively yet he retweets 10 or 12 images a week on this "toxic" relationship on his twitter and promotes it as the apex of his work.
The relationship looks nice on the outside but if you have read it instead of looking at the pretty pictures you would understand.
>Congratulations, you are THE rembro of all rembros.
Thank you. I try.

Read the WN, and Rem is even more best. 50% of the fanbase are Remfags and always have been, even long before the anime.
>Go on
Basically, there's something very familiar feeling about every Emilia scene. It's not identical to any one thing I've seen, it's just that it seems to hit all the expected beats. The romance, conflict, misunderstandings, and everything else feels like a fairly typical romance story. Not even the Satella thing really shakes it up.

It all comes back to those quotes about making an impactful death, or how the Arc 3 conflict is just for making their relationship stronger. Or how Emilia is the hardest character for him to write. Basically, he's following the rules with Emilia and applying all of his theories about good writing to her.

Something he clearly doesn't do with Rem. The romantic development with her? It's objectively a mess. Not that it doesn't work or make sense in context, but it certainly doesn't follow the guidelines of a proper romance. It's not particularly glamorized, and the way it happens is kind of odd. It fits their characters, and that's the only reason why it works. Subaru and Rem's romantic development is very distinctly Subaru and Rem, playing off their more atypical character traits rather than the common features of literally any random protagonist/heroine out there.

That and the things that sprang out of Rem's role in the story, like Ram and an entire facet of Roswaal, contribute much more interesting content than what Emilia does.

Your opinion is shit and Tappei the author disagrees with you. He absolutely hate his remshit fanbase.

Holy shit Manga Rem is fucking cute.

then why does he pander to them

A little side cash while he completes the story how he wanted. He's literally fucking remfags over for fun now and systematically deleting her from his work.

he does it for free

She's cute because she retains a little more of her own meme girl personality.

Its kind of funny that everyone got their mouth shut and nobody was able to refute him.

Too pure must protect.

Nobody wants to reply to autistic sperg posts. You just watch and enjoy the autism

So when is the OVA coming out?

Reminder that this fanart is probably more accurate to Rem and Subaru's personalities than 90% of what's out there.

Can we just have a thread without your shitty waifu-war?

Btw, Emilia is a whore.

It is, which is fair.

Wrong! Her clothing would be wet as fuck because he touched her face.

>Something he clearly doesn't do with Rem. The romantic development with her? It's objectively a mess. Not that it doesn't work or make sense in context, but it certainly doesn't follow the guidelines of a proper romance.
I think the series in general has a really messy nature and I love it. It's probably because Subaru himself is constantly thrown into these situations he's not at all built for, Arc 3 in particular was crazy.
I probably shouldn't be as mad considering I only know the LN scenes through descriptions of discount.
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162954905/#162966972
>boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162954905/#163013847
But this part alone
>(the scene also loses impact since emilia's already finished her first trial but meh okay)
is retarded enough that I feel safe to say, they fucked up the whole fucking point
Roswaal suffers a lot more than Emilia from these changes though

>rem
>not seen before
I don't know how you could attempt to make that argument. She's a cliche waifubait.

REM DESERVES BETTER THAN A WISHY WASHY BETA MC

>I don't know how you could attempt to make that argument. She's a cliche waifubait.
>

>She's a cliche waifubait.
No, pic-related is cliche waifubait. A cheap rip off of Rem that misses what makes her work and only exists to get fucked by an MC that has to constantly expand his harem to avoid fucking them all to death.

Rem isn't that.

Literally who?

Firts Rem-clone

yeah she's a literal who because she is a cliche waifubait

No fucking way. How pathetic can you get?

>Remfags getting absolutely destroyed today.
Good

make it so her entire purpose is to have sex with the MC and in a LN where the MC has to have sex with lots of girls for some plot reason.

witchposting time. good god, you’re all so pathetic.