Armenians > Turks

So user-yan this april 24 are you going to help me get the US and Israel to recognize the Armenian Genocide so the turks pay for the repercussions while also getting out historic, God-given land back??? ;)

Attached: 3EDE8456-AF90-4F83-A49F-ED450B45651C.jpg (604x402, 39K)

sorry I'm busy that day

wasn't there some international statute of limitations prohibiting lawyers from seeking reparations after the 100-year mark?

you're damn right you are, you're not going to ditch me again user

Attached: 1514817821669.png (346x450, 133K)

why do you think this would ever happen?
the west is trying to get on turkey's good side, and armenia is already owned by russia

Id say at least israel , but the goyims don’t want to recognize it cause it takes away holocaust movie $$

armenians are greater whores and thieves and all around scum than turks? probably, although its pretty close. thanks for reminding me to celebrate april 24 as armenian-cleanin' remembrance day.

what do we need to do?

Reasoning??

fuck armos. too bad the genocide want complete. literal shit tier race

Armenians love the Turk BBC

Attached: Turk'd.jpg (1500x1200, 266K)

>muh gorillion dead
They're whiny weaklings who push for degeneracy in the West. Kardashian, Sarkeesian, and many others are Armenian.

>shit teir
literally first christian nation, surrounded by muslim countries and have been fighting them off since 301 AD

Sarkesian is a traitor whore, every race has some bad apples

I don't care what they did. I had to grow up with them. they're shit quality people

She looks like a monkey herself.

Turks didnt kill enough armeniansü

Ok California ones are bad i’ll give you that but the LA disease changes a lot of pple

I'm Jewish and I think it's disgusting that realpolitik stops Israel from pissing of Turkey. I fucking hate Turkey and Armenians look like my cousins. Bless you and your people.

na they were shit the moment they invaded. completely dropped the quality of life there.

greetings, mohammad. How's the invasion coming along?

Erdogan is telling turkish citizens abroad to procreate more turkish babies. Meanwhile, he's trying to make the Turkish people abroad more Turk nationalist. I'd much rather have some attention whoring family like the khardasians than any of the Turkish bullshit to be honest.

Armenians are in the heart of the origins of Christianity, god bless user, I have an Armenian friend, very proud and nationalistic people.

Attached: 211B724D-64FB-45D7-99CF-AF410AA6C5A9.jpg (853x937, 182K)

Armenians are fucking shitskin churkas. Get out of Russia and stop reselling shitty broken cars

>first christian nation
>first churches
>friend of the Romans
>One of the most Aryan roots in history

Մեղմորեն ծիծաղում է

aryan my ass..

Armos look like fucking muslims practically.

Are you Armenian? Hay es ape?

I accept that the Turks actions were genocidal but reparations to anyone other than the direct victims is unjustifiable morally.
>your grandpa shot my grandpa you owe me a civil indemnity
Absolutely crazy.

Armenia literally Land of Aryans. Dummy

Attached: armenianwomenarethesexiestpakistanimenarethethirdsexiestindiansarenotonthelist2_1430991748.jpg (652x400, 23K)

Pay for dick armonigger

We gonna act like Armenian's aren't keeping the suburbs of LA from turning into complete ghetto's from the spic and black invasion?

Attached: 1485040840923.jpg (960x829, 123K)

Дa нy Boвa нe пизди. Зaтo мы кaждый дeнь нe бyхaeм.

Armenians are jews with tan

Sure. What do you want me to do?

you fucking wish, more like sand niggers.

Armenians are on my list next to South African Boer. You are not forgotten.

Lol

Attached: Armenian genes.jpg (946x941, 420K)

This is actually accurate.

ANOUSH NOUSH BRO

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x225, 12K)

Never going to happen Armenia hosts Russian troops and Turkey is America's largest NATO ally. US president and UK house of lords both refuse to even use the word genocide i reference to Armenians.

Yes! It’s about damn time. When it’s a mud getting massacred, everyone gets their panties in a bunch, but when it’s a group of Christians... *crickets*

you fucking cock roaches ruined that whole area faggot lol.

get out of here.

How? If it wasn't for Armenian's keeping the strongholds, whites would be nonexistent in the suburbs. We are family oriented, educated, Christian, and business oriented. Armenian communities are white friendly. Spic and nigger communities are not.

Examples: Compton, inglewood, even most of hollywood etc.

Attached: dgtr2r.png (1023x744, 218K)

The only problem is the Turks didn't finish the job.

Fuck off, OP.

>56%

arm*Nians aren't wh*Te but they're still subhuman cockroaches.
KARA BOĞA will destroy them for the future of the Black Race!

So all those million dollar homes being bought and renovated by wealthy Armenians don't mean anything eh? How does it feel getting cucked poorfag?

First of all youre not white. you will never be white.

second of all you people are HORRIBLE to live around. Youre obnoxious, you smell bad and you scam welfare while driving around in your latest model bmw.

youre crappy low quality people. I grew up in Glendale, that place was a fucking paradise in the 80s early 90s. Then you hairy fuckers swarmed the area like fucking locusts. Same with Burbank.

Everyone I knew and still know there hate armos.

Im far from poor. Hairy back. I got the fuck out of there because I dont want to be around your ilk

Wish you good luck, Hayer bros.
I wish ruskis hadn't behaved like honorary niggers so that we would not have to cuck out to am*rimutts and their kebaboid allies.
Long live Kuro-Araxian brotherhood.

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

There is no difference between armenian and turks.
If you larp on any side than you're clueless moron.
Btw if you think that armenians are better because they're christian then you're double moron.
They're diaspora ridden criminals who kill and rob you without a doubt, and the last thing they'll think about is your religion.
They unite with caucasus muzzles here into gangs to comit crimes.

Not gonna happen with Israel. They want to make the holocaust look like the worst and only genocide that ever happened, when in reality there were plenty of worse ones that no ones talks about

I never claimed to be white though. Armenians are a derivative of the R1B. Sounds like you're salty your kind was too spineless and weak to stop immigration via community tactics. Dont worry dude, we gotchu until you whites can start working as a collective again and take back your country.

Attached: armenian-alphabet-swastika-2.jpg (604x453, 98K)

You sound so mad. Ever been to Rimcrest? The mountain drive where all the $3-6million mansions are majority Armenian?

>inb4 it's all fraud money!

Bro I'm sure you've had many a bad experience with Armos, I personally hate most of my people. I'm even dating a white girl because I can't stand Armenian women. But to say we're inferior because we do what you couldn't is sad.

Attached: file.png (590x719, 336K)

>Armenian communities are white friendly.

I dont care about your materialistic bullshit Armo..

no amount of tangible items is going to cover your filth.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: KARA BOGA ARMY.png (1196x636, 212K)

>Armenian communities are white friendly.
i'm guessing you live in glendale, atwater or east hollywood--all neighborhoods that were fantastic before you leaches came in and destroyed everything with your shitty driving, gaudy style, aggressive chimp-outs and shifty business dealings.

Kike.

kek - this. never trust an armo.

My point is be happy it was armenians and not mexicans. Idk what experiences you've faced but I've had many white friends growing up in Burbank and they mesh well with my armenian friends and we've grown enough to set business ventures together.

Attached: armenian-alphabet-swastika.jpg (497x412, 35K)

Every day I curse the turks for not finishing the job

Attached: 1514006484501.jpg (960x541, 87K)

Ok so, you're jealous.
You'd think I'd feel warm and good inside knowing I make you so upset, but unlike you I'm not petty.

Astvatz ko het elni

>aaa my wh*Te ass burns again!!!!!!!!11!!1
who are you, memeflag?
amerimutt?
gayreek?

Youre basically a step up from mexicans

whoopty friggin doo

He is right. Turks should have done their job with armeniggers.

Jealous of what?? Im actually white. I would never be jealous of someone like you.

AHHHKKK AHHKK AHHKKK , go eat some tabouli brrrrro

No I live in burbank. Armenians came in the late 80s. What are you, 50 years old?

Attached: Ethnic Lineage.png (1500x1550, 201K)

THIS

Im in my 30s and he is spot on.

I always wondered what would it feel like to be an inbred spawn of 12 yo cousins?
This post gave me a lot of answers, thanks user.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.png (741x568, 29K)

All I'm saying is you whites have lost your culture, your values, and your community. Until you rediscover that shit and stop falling for kike propaganda, we'll keep some of california a stronghold for yall. Armenians are born naturally hating jews.

Attached: 1480838315946.png (1205x1551, 288K)

The TÜRK MAN is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Central Asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of """men"""(wh*Te dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK MAN impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK MAN expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK MAN is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: bbc1.jpg (450x337, 32K)

You’re so salty it’s not even funny user. Stop while you’re ahead, look in the mirror and realize you’re getting mad at a guy on Sup Forums and you’re only response is “I’m actually white” which you have that genetic charts in front of you that prove you wrong.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Central Asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK MAN's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of """men"""(wh*Te dogs).

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent TÜRK seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK MAN impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK MAN expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

Attached: bbc3.jpg (450x453, 59K)

Attached: bbc4.jpg (450x335, 42K)

Attached: bbc5.jpg (450x337, 39K)

Attached: bbc6.jpg (308x389, 51K)

Attached: bbc7.jpg (328x429, 37K)

You said you left though. First generation is much more americanized than the newly immigrated. It's a much different place

Attached: 1487947010665.png (1600x1024, 28K)

Attached: bbc8.jpg (300x273, 31K)

I'm Armenian and I can confirm this.

Don't stop him, we're all laughing at him.

Attached: bbc9.jpg (660x958, 143K)

Attached: bbc10.jpg (281x447, 29K)

Attached: bbc11.jpg (470x558, 73K)

Armenians are the worst diaspora there is in Russia, too bad turks didn't finish the job.

Urish enk eli. Es spitakneruh koratz azg en.

Attached: Armenian_Khachkar_with_Swastikas_Sanahin_Armenia_1.jpg (634x480, 528K)

Why are you, a white guy so obsessed with black and turk penis?
You're a cock smitten homosexual dude.

Attached: BBC vs swd.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD.jpg (560x433, 36K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD2.jpg (800x533, 81K)

T*rks are just blacked mongolians tho.

Attached: we_wuz_kangz.jpg (1205x827, 219K)

Attached: BBC versus SWD 3.jpg (960x1605, 116K)

>80's
>50 years old
you may want to crunch the math on that one, hoover-boy
also, you may be thinking of the third wave that didn't really gain steam until the 90s.
so, you're not only hairy, disgusting, smelly, and an asshole - but you're stupid.

Attached: bigblackcock3.jpg (720x1280, 210K)

Attached: bigblackcock4.webm (640x360, 184K)

Im not mad at all lol .I just hare armos as much as niggers and spics.

You fuckers contribute to ruining this country as much as they do.

I'll continue as I see fit.

Attached: bigblackcock6.jpg (500x667, 68K)