I just watched Koe no Katachi for the fourth time, and I still don't see Ueno doing anything wrong

I just watched Koe no Katachi for the fourth time, and I still don't see Ueno doing anything wrong.

Why would you watch a good anime 4 times?

cause she didnt and kawai is scum

I need more Yamada!

Post JS Ueno

She's violent hypocritic psychotic bitch. Only tasteless wannabes likes her.

Also I really like how the movie portrayed human interaction and friendship as this awkward, bumbling experience we all go through as opposed to friendship just magically happening like in K-On! or painful like in NGE.

That's because she doesn't and only contrarians hate her.

I never wanted to fuck a loli so much.

Not even, only bullied normies jump on the Ueno hate train cause she's a bully and it reminds them of experiences

Bad adaption.

In school i myself sometimes bullied people and pulled idiotic pranks. And i still cannot approve and like Ueno precisely because i can see my past self in her and it's not something to be proud of indeed. At least i wasn't being hypocrate like her.

Captcha: acio school

Manga is better but not much better, drama is still shit

Even as a kid she was sexy. Some people just have it good.

>normies

They cannot appreciate such a girl like Ueno, that's all.

She is a well developed character and I appreciate her as a person, but Naoka was in the wrong in many ways and she is feeling bad about it too at some point. Though still her speeches helped Shoko change and grew a little bit, resorting to violence on the other hand was over the line.
Oh right, almost forgot, Shoko is still a best.

Nah Shouko is retarded, even if you rape her she'll apologize saying it's her fault, she never grows up. Most characters in this are crap

She could have apologized to Nishimiya after the rage for Ishida ending up in a coma passed
You might hate someone's guts and want nothing to do with them especially after a friend got hurt because of them but Bueno's ferris wheel speech + beating definitely strengthened Deaf's resolve to end it all

Movie is better than the manga overall, not that great of an adaptation since cutting things that should have been in the movie and leaving there stuff that shouldn't ultimately led to a weird pace, but Movie Ueno is better than Mean Lovestruck Antagonist Manga Ueno

>but Movie Ueno is better than Mean Lovestruck Antagonist Manga Ueno
It's not, her action in the movie feel off because you need a shit tier personality like manga Ueno to do that kind of things. Also she never feels the slightly remorse in the movie which is retarded.

>even if you rape her
Oh I see, user likes Shoko so much he can't even think straight. Regardless, that's Ueno loss.
>she never grows up
But she did, that's why she decided to go to the Tokyo and follow her dreams instead of living quiet and passive life like she was doing begore Shoya showed up again.
And no, Shoya change, Sahara changed, pretty much everybody changed. Except for Miki. Fuck Miki.

She probably thought about Tokyo since the beginning because escapism is all there is in her mind.

She probably though about becoming a hairdresser since childhood because of Ishidamom. but going to Tokyo definitely is a recent idea. Also thinking about moving there and actually having balls to do so are two different things, that's grow right here.

>her action in the movie feel off because you need a shit tier personality like manga Ueno to do that kind of things
Why? She's a 16 years old who realizes that she and the kids went too far in bullying a deaf girl, understands that Ishida wrongfully took all the blame and wants to get the band back together. She also hates Shoko and would definitely consider the possibility to get it on with Shoya. Enough motives to act like she did.

I just wan't to lick her asshole

It sounds more like escapism than growing up, moving on from her local problems in the hope that she will make a new life away.

If you can't see what she did wrong then you're either a soulless bastard which on Sup Forums is understandable or just hate deaf people.

>She's a 16 years old who realizes that she and the kids went too far in bullying a deaf girl
She never does that in the movie, Ueno always has this "I was doing the right thing attitude" without any sense of remorse.
>She hates Shouko
Then just avoid her instead of being a sociopath retard.
And Ueno is 18, which makes her look Even more retarded.

But she came back after getting the certificate.
>local problems
Like what? Being deaf? I don't think she can move away from this one.

>blind watching anime about deaf people

Thank god she lost

There were no winners user just like in real life

they hold hands

It's wasn't that way, it was more like friends with benefits handholding and not like "I love you!" handholding.
Judging by your own logic: Ueno, who kissed him, and Yuzuru, who saw his dick — won too, even more than Shoko in a way.

>But she came back after getting the certificate.
Source?
>Like what?
Like having shit relationships and trying to solve her problems in the most retarded way.

Yeah, she deserves something much better than that dumb kid with spiky hair.

Literally last chapter in the manga.
>Like having shit relationships
She is satisfied with that, having any sort of relationship is a win for her, since she didn't have any just not so long ago.
>trying to solve her problems in the most retarded way
She kind of overcome that, when she threw away her toy car.

The fuck is wrong with you?