MP100 UPD8

Rejoice, user! Mob Psycho will continue on December 22nd. Chapter 100 is not the last chapter!

source: jellyana.tumblr.com/post/168293741125/good-news-manga-one-announcement

If this is not a source for joy for you, then feel free to discuss why you think this is not right for the story.

Omake today, but no RAW on it due to MangaONE app and its usual shittery.

We don't know if 101 will be the end, but I think it's a good thing that it didn't end on chapter 100, since it shows Mob has now grown enough to go beyond that percentage.

I agree with the symbolism and, while I think It'd be appropriate to wrap up soon after this, there are still a few loose ends also.

loose ends like ?
I can't think of anything left other than Mogami but I don't see how he can advance that plot further.

101 epilogue chapter maybe? Everything seems to be wrapped up. ???% answered, Claw destroyed, Broccoli confirmed dealt with considering Dimple still exists, etc.

>???% answered
Fucking what? Did I miss a few chapters?

>Stopped at 94
>Up to 98 now
Oh nevermind I'm just retarded

We got one singular Mob now, boyo. Both sides accepted the other.

Oh, so it's gonna be exactly 100 and ONE chapter then, I see what he did there.

I hope someone figures out a way to access mangaone reliably, I've tried a bunch of different things but I still can't find MP in the app.

Mogami's a pretty big one, being antithesis to Mob's budding pacifistic ideals.

There's also the fact that the whole city has been demolished.

At least give Teru a poke, make sure he's not dead.

And we need to know what Reigen's plans are for Spirits and Such (and Serizawa) after this, as well as maybe a glimpse into Mob's future.

Is it 50 chapters worth of material? No, but this all bears addressing before our last chapter. I'm hoping for an epilogue.

I'm betting there's going to be a longer than usual chapter with a few year timeskip.

timeskip and ageswap

Just caught myself up, holy shit it's actually over.
So it wasn't literally god or whatever inside him like I was suspecting, it was just straight up "Mob is THIS powerful" and he's been holding back in literally every fight that he wasn't ???%

Oh shit that is a cool picture. but who is the kid supposed to be?

its a younger mogami

hurts doesn't it user

that's an ugly pigeon you got there

didnt Mogani just fucked off?

no he just likes to watch

Season 2 fucking when?!
Bones you lazy fucks!

Mogami's not really an antagonist anymore and has no reason to be. He knows Mob is much stronger than him, knows his philosophy, and just wants to watch over Mob to see what Mob can do in life vs his own miserable life. He's basically a less bro-tier Dimple.

So you're saying Mogami just gave up on the whole "cleanse the world" thing because of a hitch?

Keep in mind their last interaction was Mob begging him to not kill somebody.

>tumblr

That specific tumblr does a lot of your early MP100 scanlations and is a good source of happenings on the Japanese side of things.

I wouldn't be a dick about it, user.

>Mob Psycho 100
>Going beyond 100 chapters

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH FUCK YOU ONE

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THOSE HUGE ASS MULTIPART CHAPTERS JUST SO YOU COULD END IT UP RIGHT AT 100?

>mfw

And he agreed to Mob's demand, saying he would watch over Mob. Mogami understands that Mob >>> what he could even possibly hope to be to do.

>Mob didn't get the girl.
I MAD

Such is the path of /fit/ness.

Why do people like this show in the first place?

she did wait for him though.

i love that about this manga. there's all this ludicrous psychic ghost shit going on, yet the actual school life/social interaction/relationships n family stuff is played totally straight and true to life. that's what makes it such a great coming of age story - in real life, pretty often girls are gonna turn you down, it's no big deal and you move on without that weight on your back any more. fuck what a good series

tfw no mogami to watch over you as your own personal guardian angel

; ~ ;

it's the tits user

what about mezato being practically the only character with the opposite of a positive journey and character growth

like she goes from "intrepid detective trying to uncover a cult" to "cultist freak obsessed with mob to an unhealthy degree"

this is a little pet theory of mine based on the fact that the rejection was totally off-screen and i think that will play a role in a future chapter.

basically; i don't think tsubomi rejected mob. i think mob rejected her instead, and the crying was because he felt that he had to do that.

>Broccoli confirmed dealt with considering Dimple still exists, etc.
Not exactly. He literally came back to unlife because Mob believed in him hard enough. He's always had that aspect of psychic power as part of his skillset, hell that's what created Lord Psycho Helmet.

user she had rejected over 150 confessions that day alone, not including his. She's not obligated to go out with him if she doesn't like him that way, that's just how things sometimes are. Mob made an effort, she turned him down. Oh well, life goes on.

i mean i want some more characterization out of all the girls and guys even too but that might be too much to ask ; ~ ;

I GUESS.
Mob deserves a cute girl to love him though!
I'd be totally fine with an 'Make Tsubomi like me' arc where Mob actually tries to use his evils for 'himself' (bad) for a bit.

i think mob is done with trying to "make" her like him

also he already has a cute boy who loves him user

I want Teru's silly pillar of hair to make a comeback
And then be brought down into a ponytail

the hair reflects his character development user

i can't believe nobody ever saw the potential in haystack ponytail until now. i feel like a fool. capital idea.

yeah it has to be the epilogue (and with that i mean a 20-chapter long "chapter")
there's no bigger threat than Mob's Self

I thought the anime got a season 2 and got REAL excited before I read on. Damn it.

I'm guessing 101 is going to be the last.
That's probably going to be to deal with Mogami and an epilogue to everyone.

That's assuming One even remembers mogami.

Mob wouldn't do that in a milliion years tho

I can't believe that after getting this far in the manga some people still thought Mob was going to "get the girl". That was never the point of the story.

i knew it

Still hope Reigen somehow ends up being psychic.

Tell me about Teru.
Why does he stand like a homosexual busting to pee?

Nothing's more manly than a man not afraid of looking homosexual

i never thought he was going to get the girl but the supposed "friendship" between mob and tsubomi was never truly explored and there is nothing to indicate that to her mob's confession wasn't as shallow and unimportant as the 150 guys in a row that appeared at the beginning of the arc. i mean, it happened off-screen with only mob telling us about what happened. if we didn't saw that bit in the carried away chapter you could easily argue that "we were childhood friends" was just mob's delusion or something.