Arrive in Hong Kong

>arrive in Hong Kong
>see locals wearing T-shirts with the British flag on every single day

w-what is going on here?

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 9K)

winked

Pretty much every Hong Kong chink I've ever met wishes they were still being run by the UK instead of China

Come home user~

Attached: image.jpg (454x469, 67K)

This, was on a nightout with a HK person in Leeds and all he talked about was how much he hated the Chinese.

Love Hong Kong. While you there, go to Maxims Dumpling house, thank me later. Best damn buns you will ever eat.

There is always a Q

Attached: 3B8D9BE7-A302-42EF-8256-7886EE59D174.jpg (960x739, 91K)

Hong kongers hate the Chinese. UK - Chinese deal for hong Kong to be a free state but within Chinese borders will run out soon. Hong-Kongers are already being put under pressure by mass Chinese immigration into hong kong. Hong-Kongers believe that if the UK repatriates them into its protection they will much more able to get independence from us than the Chinese. Of course hong Kong rule was far better under the British than the Chinese influenced hong Kong now and many want that back. Lots of young people involved. The problem is that China will never relinquish control of hong Kong and weak British government will never fight for it.

Awww they miss there overlords.
How cute!

They want us back, our rule was very enlightened there. The three most modern places in the world are Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai, and we used to rule all three (admittedly through local rulers in Dubai). We left them a legacy of free markets and the common law, and they've taken it and run with it. Shame we fucked up so badly at home.

Chinkbois lust for the BIG ANGLO COCK.

I didn't know about the deal which is about to expire, this is quite sad tbqh

At least you can call Mohammad a sand nigger pedo in Beijing.

Attached: 1514658005806.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

Brits fought hard for that deal. Chinese threatened to march in by force and take it. Back in the 80s we would have been able to resist them but not now. Especially since their financial power has every politician here bending over for the chink dick.

I really feel for the Hong-Kongers. Once the Chinese have control they're fucked. Most have dual Brit citizenship though and speak English which means they have a good chance to emigrate somewhere else. But the sad part is that Hong-Kongers are often mistaken for being Chinese which isn't correct culturally or genetically.

I think Chinese deal expires 2030 or something.

fuck white people

Attached: kick.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

That's because HKers *do* hate mainland chinese, and vice versa. They dont even try to hide it in neutral public situations. Casually throw shade on each other for no reason

>random chink kicks the shit out of his mom(?)

>extends hand and placidly tries to stop him

>clearly physically superior asian man escapes like a ninja

>doofy huwaito man slumbers after him and gives up in 4 paces

S H A M E

but you know churchill"s china

wtf was that? hahahahaha

strange innit

ching ping pong wing wong

Sauce me up senpai

Soon we will take over Africa,canada,austraila,new zealand and russia far east

And there is nothing you whitey can do to stop us

I wouldn't mind if you did, those places are shitholes to begin with anyway.

If that was a realistic picture the woman would be a little boy.

The old woman looks white.

this
HK have been getting fucked in the ass so long they sorta miss all that limey cock

super saiyan

hong kong is england, dotard.

present england on a modern world map is part of the middle-east now.

hong kong is now the old england..
new england is in usa..
and the england you came from was defeated in 1776.

must be your first time leaving "the bubble"
whole place is a giant psyop.. like the truman show... go ask one of the gooks about their tellie loicenses and bbc...

it's all fake bro.
welcome to england.

>england is now 80% non-english or 97% non-english
Kek, utter state of you. Keep LARPing. 1644, 1689, 1707, 1801, 1926 are all more significant dates in English history than fucking 1776.

How do Taiwanese tie in? Used to work with some Taiwanese pickers on a berry farm and they were based as fuck, hated the Chinese and used to hate being called Chinese. They took the piss well when you'd give them a bit of Mickey aboit being chinese too

Except for your not allowed to say anyone is god in China, and the Chinese cities get alot of Muslim migration from the Muslims bits of China in the east

lol backstory pls

fuck off 50cent.

Hong Kong Chinese hate mainland China. Mainland Chinese are dirty insectoid disgusting spitting public shitting anti-showering fuck ups. They are the ants of the human kingdom. All they do is shit and breed and collect materials to make into fake goods. They are treated with disdain and literal disgust in Hong Kong

His head dipped low and barely made any effort while his eyes wandered elsewhere.

Everyone in this picture is a mainlander ( from the inner regions )

Probably housing related but Canada has so much land. They should start mass producing buildings like pic.

Attached: america.png (1600x1067, 1.07M)