Sup Forums Draws Daicon IV

Almost finished, most of what's left is drawing still frames/characters.
Frames are below, just call out whichever ones you want to do. Submitted images should be the same resolution as the images in the mega, most of them being at 684x466
mega.nz/#F!MthC0AaZ!wcPtW0dBY6JPfZrBpFYljg

Frames claimed 2+ weeks ago will be opened again soon. If you claimed any of these, let me know if you're still working on them or not.
37-3
38-5
42-1

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!WEo2nADL!lWN6SO5gCOqG7Y5Jd__QSA
youtube.com/watch?v=DAshV6yXwhE
kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Hiroshi_Tsukuba
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg
my.mixtape.moe/bsbugd.psd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

71-user here. Didn't had much time to work on it. I'll try to deliver by the next Monday.

i guess we're all busy.

66 user. reporting busy but I'll try to deliver soon too.

Don't you die like that

Delivering 52

I'll do 3. Does it need to have a background?

Both 3-3 and 3-6? And yeah, both need backgrounds.

Nah, I mean the guy at the bottom.

No background then for that one. All the characters at the bottom should be on a transparent background.

claiming 37- 2

76-5

Toki thread.
Toki fanbase.

sorry i missed last thread. did you want just this frame with a missile and contrails or did you want them with a couple of tween frames/

Claiming 76-1

I remember more solid green frames last thread, were more discounted?

Just a single image of the projectile/contrails should be enough, though you can add tween frames if you think that would look better.

The chart started getting cluttered with all the frames and the huge stitch at the bottom, so I just took off all the solid green frames. Anything that isn't on the chart is completed.

I know the prushka cartridge was a thing before but did you draw bonedad?

I traced him from some fanart.
Basically redrew it 1:1
Art is fun!

Looking good my dude! Looks like it took an assload of time

Going back through that scene I think i underestimated how complex the effects animation is. i'll try to half ass a tween frame after this but I think I should move on to the other frames I called pretty soon

jeezus krist.

Could you put the sharks on a transparent background? I think I could make something work with just that.

I meant I recalled 37-2 being done, suddenly it was reopened?

transparencies here:
mega.nz/#F!WEo2nADL!lWN6SO5gCOqG7Y5Jd__QSA

Let me know if you need anything else

I looked over the submitted frames and realized that the submission was a recolored mech. There's not that many open frames left, plus it felt out of place in that section so I opened it again.

Thanks

no gods here friendo

Here's 76-1

and 76-2 while I'm at it

Opened the frames listed in the OP.

Taking 76-100 and the Brutishdog in front of it

Claiming 37-3

dropping in 76-66, can shrink upon request

Claiming 38-1
I have to work soon but I promise I'll have it ready tomorrow. Hopefully the thread survives, if not I'll wait for the next one.

76-9

Claiming 76-48

Meant to say 76-14, not 9, sorry about that.

76-58

76-16 is just begging for Squealer

Season 2 when

76-52 done

after they give birth to the most powerful kid on the planet i guess

Can't wait to contribute tomorrow.
Hopefully I don't get burnt out again from doing this along with all my other drawfagging

good night, keep at it anons

bump

Of course.

Last update for the night

bump

I won't let it die like that.

Bbbbimp

The day this gets finished I'll probably be masturbating for hours just out of pure joy.

God, I need some motivation to keep working

KEEP WORKING!!!

Not motivating enough

user pls get to work

youtube.com/watch?v=DAshV6yXwhE

Now that's what I'm talking about.

You can't just sit around doing nothing all day.
Get to work or I'll get angry!

76-100

76-59, might as well put Megaguirus to good use.

Also calling 76-17

>Also calling 76-17
what rider are you planning on doing?

Skyrido is the best Kamen Rido

kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Hiroshi_Tsukuba

From Sup Forums with love.

76-84

Also I just realized that red helmet next to 93 is Kaiketsu Zubat! Give me two minutes, I have the perfect picture for that.

Bam! Right in the bottom right corner to the right of 93/93's left hand side

I appreciate it Sup Forums, but can we not get the video flagged?

It's going to be on the screen for a 1/4 second.

plus Aquarion Logos is in front of it, therefore protecting us from whatever Nazi MJKB might form!

what will it take to end this meme? Must the Demnbanes and Aquarions fight in Death Battle?

Who the fuck cares?

I do, I want people to be able to watch it without "muh communitee gid lines"

I didn't know youtube is the only videohosting acceptable on this site.

76-88

Must Demonbane be spelled without an O?

If anything, it'll probably get flagged for the half-naked loli someone drew for 2-2. I'll just upload it to niconico as well.

post the damn song if you're gonna include that pic: youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Aww it’ll be flagged anyway for rape horse dick. I’m just glad it’s actually drawn unlike submissions from some other crossboarder

Oh can it schmuck.

no u

I find it funny how this project is being kept alive by 2-3 anons who come back every thread (not counting /m/autist)
Keep working hard guys, you can do it

Ahh, you’re not giving the high quality submitters enough credit I think. I mean even in a pretty dead thread like this one we’ve got at least 4 different anons posting frames

Yeah, good point
I appreciate all the work some people put into even just one shot. It's great

bump

Do you think we'll be able to finish by Christmas or New Year?

claiming 36-8

I sincerely hope so. We just need more anons to stop circlejerking in generals and to get in here and draw. The sooner the better too, I don't want half the damn clip to be tiny mecha crops. How fucking pointless would that be.

/m/-kun is not an autist though. Besides he helped us get this for, lay off the faggot.

>he helped us get this far

Talking about yourself in the third person is incredibly autistic.

36-8 done. Here is psd with frames and timeline. Please use it instead of gif because gif fucks up transparency on borders. my.mixtape.moe/bsbugd.psd

The speed is also seems to be fucked up. It's supposed to be 0.1 second per frame.

>he actually did it
MADMAN

Good shit user!

Penis at max hardness