I want to go to a world where Ami won the Ryuujibowl ;_;

I want to go to a world where Ami won the Ryuujibowl ;_;

We all do, user.

We all do.

Play the PSP game. Ami had two endings there and Taiga died of childbirth in her ending.

shit really? is that canon?

Ami a best.

This.
Both of Ami ends were good.
And Minori was a bitch and didn't deserve anyone's love. Just like in anime.

I don't have a psp though

>Hocchan's character was a bitch and didn't deserve anyone's love

On a related note: anyone read Evergreen, by the same author? It was a decent romcom, but it started to get dull after a while.

You go out of your way to seriously pursue her, she at first try to play it off as a joke, and if you continue in earnest and honest she drops her fake friendly genki attitude and goes full apeshit cunt rant.

it's true that ami is best girl but taiga doesn't deserve this

Fucking this, not to mention the only way for her to take you seriously is for Taiga to pretend she's in a relationship with Kitamura so the autist doesn't feel guilty for some fucking stupid reason.

Out of 3 main female cast,Ami was the one least autistic.

We all do mate, we all do.

Wrong choice.

Source?

Ami VN end is my headcanon

New manga volume FUCKING WHEN
Ami's best-ness shines much brighter there

She was too tall and too busty.

I just did some reaserch and she doesn't, but check pic related

wait what?

No way she survives triplets

No, Ami was too much for Ryuuji.

I'm 7 episodes in and I can't really say I like this character so far.

You are not supposed to like her until Taiga wins.

This is cute but it's a bit out of character, she has a soft side which she doesn't seem to be fully aware about -which makes this work- but things like daydreaming and getting all flustered seem too conventional for a high-energy character like Kawashima

RIP Palmtop Tiger
She'd barely survive single childbirths with her tiny frame

Ami a best
but taiga a best for Ryuuji

play the game then.

>Bust size: 90cm
What the fuck?

She was kinda flat in the series?

You can emulate it

>waifuing a slut

Heard the author's recent novels are doing good. Hope we can see more adaptations of her books in a few years.

good thread

>implying she wasn't busy in the show

her clothes just generally didn't accentuate it
don't believe them big fat tiddies is real? Go ask Minorin, she wraps her baseball mitts around 'em every night

Ami a shit

being honest about yourself doesent help when what you have is a steaming pile of shit

Ami a slut and a best

Childhood is liking Taiga
Adulthood is realizing Ami was the most mature and attractive character all along.

Jesus it's 9 years already, I remember waifuing Amin like crazy in middle school

Ami is such a bad person but I still feel so sorry for her

You mean your dick feels sorry for her.

I want to stick my dick in Taiga.

please commit suicide

I'd be happy with minorin end too desu, I thought that Ryuuji had really good chemistry with all 3 main girls but if I had to pick one it would be Ami

This desu, first time watchers always come out liking Taiga the most but once the ending sinks in you realise Ami was best

Don't remind me of this garbage, holy shit.

She was best girl after all.

Because it was closer to actual 90cm instead of the morphed cowtit perception of such size that anime usually depicts.

Then buy a psp?

Ami was a terrible match for Ryuuji. She knew it, too. That's why she never actively pursued him.
She understood that, in order for the relationship to work, the two people have to understand each other and be equals.
She was more aware than Ryuuji, and she knew that pushing him in her own direction would have been manipulative and unnatural.
Plus, she knew for a long time that Ryuuji and Taiga loved each other and were just ignoring and bottling it up for fear and convenience sake.
Ami is a bro. She would never NTR her friends.

Why did anyone think that this wasn't going to be a Taiga victory from the start?

This is why Ami is best girl

I love Minorin.

I am still mad they chickened out with the Yasuko route.

Your mom is doing her best, Ryuuji.

Watch Shuffle!! the only garem where best girl wins

>Watch

But best girl won in Toradora.

SAA KURISMASU

Both blue haired girls were best girls.

From what I've seen so far, she gives me the impression of a delinquent who somehow stumbled into becoming the student council president.
I want her to step on me.

Why does she look almost identical to Ami

You're right, Minori a best.

#notmypresident

because she was there to confuse you and make you think there were two amis

I am to, love blue girlfriend!

I thought that was why they called her aneki?

That's no waifu, that's just a bitch, user.

>She understood that, in order for the relationship to work, the two people have to understand each other and be equals.

I liked one of her worse ending in psp where you love each other but both separately pursue your dreams and meet after long time and still love each other.
Meanwhile in Minori's, on top of all bullshit, you have to become her bitch waterboy and abadon all hopes and dignity.

I don't understand how anyone besides dumbass seiyuufags can like Minorin. She's depressing as fuck and a total cunt with zero self esteem.

My fave ending was the Minori one, but they totally bullshitted the Taiga problem in it.

Why is this allowed in Japanese schools

Even Japanese schools succumb to Jewish practices.

Because they aren't prudes like Amerifats.

Same actress.

Ryuji is the rarest dying breed of man, i cried sometime because of how bad useless i am compare to him

I don't

>Ami is a bro
made me remember this

Wow sonygger much?