It's pretty hilarious when Jim starts going on about how he inserts himself into online communities so that he can...

It's pretty hilarious when Jim starts going on about how he inserts himself into online communities so that he can manipulate the members of said community into doing stupid self-destructive shit, and nobody catches on to what's happening. Andy even called him a friend to which Metokur replied he has no friends on the internet only lulz. Get you head out of your add, Andy.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nz7ffwSrunI
youtube.com/watch?v=vPK1yRQOTG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: american-flag-1495671723-6354.jpg (800x600, 70K)

When all this Krautgate shit started, I was in every thread, and now that I'm out, I have no idea what's going on here or why we have so damn many Jim and JF threads here today.

youtu.be/nz7ffwSrunI

Attached: 1522130026525m.jpg (1024x348, 76K)

It's pretty pathetic how he does this.

Nihilism Jim is pathetic and I respect Sargon more than him. And I fucking hate "what is white" Sargon.

Who the fuck is that kike?

its all 5d chess garepy ruined his academic career forever to trole the lib tards epic style

B A S E D

Kek is the god of Chaos. Something for Jim haters to think about.

>vee
>doctor
>law school graduate
>proven by dox
>despite henrico omar "coach" gonzales desperately needing to believe otherwise
>shows his face on every video

>Jim
>alog
>no education
>no job
>no life whatsoever outside the internet because otherwise he would have been doxed by now
>so afraid of showing his face there are 5 different meme fake pictures of him
>only a fat asian fan girl turned "girlfriend" to his name
>spergs out every few years and deletes everything because of his literal, actual mental illness
>thinks he's cool because he went to the same website as a bunch of people other than him who made memes circa 2006
>literally thinks he owns Sup Forums culture like a neckbearded redneck thinks he owns white culture
>tries to tell vee he's the lolcow
>tells everyone who outsmarts him they're from reddit because serious conversation is cringe and he's just kidding
>only popular because of his exaggerated, affected radio voice

Ask yourselves this, why hasn't Jim been doxxed yet?

Attached: green eyes alice.jpg (707x1000, 596K)

Because he is a 45 year old man with no friends, job or hobbies

Kek isn't a reddit meme.
If you are thinking of Kekistan that is now a reddit crowd thing.

Attached: 1514679783395.png (1141x730, 334K)

Then how does he keep up his radio voice? I'm pretty sure you need irl human contact to not slowly start sounding like a sperg

>writing this opinion
>in australia

He has Jade, his yellow girlfriend. He's said many times he's 35.

Jim could easily be a fed

Anything older than the thread it started in is on reddit life support.

>Jim has been on a lot of streams lately and openly stirring. Has started to spell things out for people like Andy and Vee. Constantly reinforcing why to be anonymous.

Jim feels the end is near and is passively leaving his roadmap of how-to-jim. The canceraids is real.

Attached: THE END IS NIGH.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

what do we do if he is?

Find Jesus, and never turn on this God forsaken hate-box again.

Yes truly a The Joker or whatever

That doesn't sound like something a hippy would say

Hippies for Jehovah, man

Jim is a faggster , not the joker , if he was a joker he wouldn't try to justify what he is doing , "oh it's just for lulz"

he is more like Nelson from the simpsons,laughing at others misfortune,that's about it

Attached: Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg (400x373, 25K)

>trusting a man who named himself after a group that trolled people to suicide
anyone with half a mind would have kept him far away from their stream, but yeah people are idiots living out their whole life on the internet.

Attached: 1505871238950.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

guys
I fucking love Jim and the eternal butt-hurt he causes
It wakes this felling of ecstasy in me

Attached: 1519279448095.jpg (1024x640, 59K)

Fuck off Jim

no

We have reached the annoying part of this topic and mods need to auto sage this like they did HWNDU

You won't have a lot of space to fuck off to soon, enjoy the oppertunity while you can

Attached: attack on karen.png (548x524, 46K)

Hi Jim.

Jim is such a goon. I tolerated his "slightly campy classic american voice" act for gamergate and occasional bullycides I've seen, but I don't get how you guys never tire of it. He just hits the same note over and over, for 4 years. It's like he's autistic. Why doesn't he act like a normal person?

>Why doesn't he act like a normal person?
>t. normalfag

Hi Jim

sup

Attached: 1520014235877.png (470x372, 111K)

>french autists makes five hour long videos
no

Attached: 1486518580532.png (320x271, 29K)

What do you think of your subreddit?

I don't even know it exists

>jim
>goon
Fuck off goon

Some internet detective you are

>pretends to be at one with imageboard culture but spergs out at loli stuff

Attached: 1496425771666.jpg (880x990, 443K)

>Gee, uh, that's a lot of anger on the internet ya got there. Telling me to fuck off? Whats wrong? HIttin a little too close to, uh, home there? Is that it Aussie Boy?

This is every video Jim makes. I don't even care about the content, I'm not a shitlib. He just comes across as that kid who wore a suit to school and he doesn't seem to realize it. And he goes after low hanging fruit, it's not even interesting to watch.

that looks like a fucking tumor not a breast

youtube.com/watch?v=vPK1yRQOTG8

Yeah he needs to stop punching down!!! He’s just too mean and I cry every time

God you faggots take yourselves so seriously.

Jim has always been in it for laughs, and that's what makes him so much superior to the skeptic queers crying about how IBS is harmful and nobody should partake in it.

Stop acting like a bunch of fucking queers and bitching about how Jim doesn't take the internet seriously enough. It's you faggots who made the internet insufferable to begin with.

Attached: It's always happening.png (1163x610, 522K)

Fuck off you nihilist queer

We're coming for you Jim

He constantly talks to himself even when not making videos/streaming. "Now I'm...now I'm taking a piss."

>muh nihilism

>nazi flag
>lmao who cares about anything
Are you retarded?

Even so his mannuerisms should be off, he'd have difficulties timing his interjections and choose strange words often.

fuck off Jim

It's more the contrast between his smug condescending high effort radio voice and how much of a nerd he probably is IRL

And then he highlights the intimate details of the life of some schizophrenic with a weird fetish. It makes him look autistic himself. Jim is a goon. Only other goons would idolize him.

>Whoah there wait a minute. Let me see if I got this right. Did he just say his name was HODOR? And that's the only thing he can say?! Oh god this is rich.

I'm not Jim, I just like watching you faggots sperg because he doesn't take the internet seriously like you do. If you wanna cry about IBS like every other waterheaded queer on here, be my guest, just don't be surprise when I mock your gay ass.

Attached: Oy Vey.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

remind me, what's wrong with nihilism?

What's Jim's accent even?

you should lurk more

I know I agree he must be a real meanie look at how he makes fun of people!

That's a very half-assed, half way analysis of his character.

If anyone has ever noticed, Jim has never put forth his own ideas of virtue or ethic. Instead, he tears down what he believes is maximally disgusting and autistic, thereby leaving a void for people to assert their own ideas.

He cheekily says that he's in it for the lulz, but that is a huge downplay of the real gravity of his strength in forcing people to think twice about their own ideas.

Attached: 1516177933719.png (284x396, 239K)

>forcing people to think twice about their ideas
Jim literally never does this. Leaving a void to project your own ideas onto encourages people to double down on their own ideas since they think Jim agrees with them

>muh laughs
fuck off jim you worthless cunt. neck yourself.

>Makes dumb videos about dumb shit on the dumb internet.
Great accomplishment.

KEK poor Andy, this is so true though

being this delusional

maybe he was more than this once , but today he just makes fun of people with mental illness , so funny...how entertaining

Attached: ohyou.jpg (259x194, 6K)

nihilism is just another word for seeing the big picture
you want to be able to switch between both
but if your movement is filled with retards with tunnel vision who take everything seriously and look at everything as nothing but an opportunity to advance their ideology then you also need people who are going to do the exact opposite and call you out on your bs

He's a Minnesotan, but he sounds like an old slip-stick comedy.

Yeah, I forgot Jim is the only one who can laugh at internet drama. You're the reason why this board is a shithole and is currently a shell of it's former self. I swear you people act like fucking women on here 90% of the time whenever someone doesn't take gay internet drama seriously.

Attached: Fedorable.gif (360x203, 793K)

>Grumpy Gus
what's wrong with "muh laughs"?

lmao

Jim only manipulated Andy into thinking he's his friend, they're even worse than JF

Attached: on nihilism.jpg (1305x512, 164K)

No it's not retard.

in the way people are using it in this thread it is
I'm not disagreeing with that

>what's wrong with "muh laughs"?

You don't understand! IBS is a super serious issue that must be approached with the upmost seriousness!

>t. sensitive queers

I just want to know when sargo gets in a fight IRL and gets hurt/killed?

Fuck all yo guys I'm a nihilist

Attached: Cat eyes enlarged.png (400x469, 7K)

Maybe, but I basically type like I speak and I've been told this by people I know irl. My sister once even ID'd a post a made (unabomber style) just by my writing/speaking habits.

I hate him he’s too mean! Seriously, why doesn’t he go after the sjws and leave us liberalists alone

That is not something to be proud of. Nihilism is something to be overcome. Look at JF, a self described moral nihilist, he is a piece of shit.

No it's not retard.

I dont care why he does it. Its funny. It wouldnt work if these people werent spergs already.

Attached: 1489164265537.png (424x318, 183K)

Are you a woman or a fag?

Sorry sweetie, I'm allied with the SJWs, you'll have to try again

JF's just psychotic, I'm sure I could find pleanty of whatever the opposite of nihilists that are worse than JF if I tried. btw the truth doesn't care about pride

Attached: mellow.jpg (1000x1047, 262K)

Cry more tears for Straughan. She and the Money Badgers shouldn't have started stuff.

Attached: karen nu-sjw.png (660x654, 525K)

Jim is a fucking idiot and complete trash. He's making you guys look like fools and you go along with it because you want his dick.

you're not advancing the argument
what are you even doing?

>Be Sup Forums user
>Get fucked in the ass
>Cry about how Jim is hurting people's feelings
>Cry about the harmfulness of IBS
>Cry to Jim on Twitter and tell him he isn't "serious" enough
>Bitch about how he needs to start approaching the internet more sensitively
>Get mocked and then go on Sup Forums to bitch why Jim is wrong and IBS needs to be stopped

How does it feel to fall this far?

Attached: Nigel.png (661x552, 791K)

Why are we crying for Karen? Nothing even remotely bad has happened to her

I love Jim. Reminds me of the old Sup Forums when everything everyone ever cared about was having a hearty kek at somebody else's expense and then moving on to the next funny thing.

>racist retards are also really really shitty people in general

shocking

Attached: 1432724756686.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Oh my god! Don’t use that language you sound like big meanie Metokur!
Well why don’t we team up to take down this bully

I know but her and her white knights are acting like something bad happened.
It's funny as fuck.

>Crying about racism on Sup Forums

You queers really are dense alright.

/r*ddit/the_donald/ squeekers have invaded this board
this thread is full of faggots with sticks up thier asses
what a fucking lolcow do you have to be to get mad at Jim
holy shit

Calling a retard a retard.
Reflect on that

Jim is trolling them all to death, basically and they don't even notice

literally retarded

Reminder that jim is a sociopath.