Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Oldfag waifu. If you're over 30 it was either her, Misato, or 18.

This is pretty accurate.

Ah Ryoko.
Time for a rewatch of the first oavs.

>Why is she so perfect?
Because she is my wife.

There were others. If you knew Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, you knew other potential wives from other series in the same SunCoast or Blockbuster rack. Lina Inverse for example, or even Deelit.

This has always been my favourite pic of Ryoko.
>Waifu before waifus existed

Lina was my replacement Asuka cause I felt too sorry for the original at the time.

I always really liked her original OVA incarnation. Her series version wasn't quite as good.

I also really liked Mihoshi. Physically. I'd like to conduct many fertility experiments with whatever species she is.

And Ryo-Ohki.

Mihoshi was a cutie.
Actually all girls where quite likeable.
except Ayeka
I know Tenchi is supposed to be the proto harem anime but when I saw it I was mostly jellous about him having that big comfy family of friends and pets.
I wanted that.

Yeah the original version is the only version I actually like.

Yeah, the biggest attraction to me isn't that he has a different girl for each night of the week, but that they're all a big happy functional family.

Another thing Tenchi got right was no damn highschool shenanigans.
>I wish we got oavs after the first ones with only sol and humour before returning to the plot
>tenchi myo fumoffu

Why do we have such good taste lads?

Because we are 8 people and old.

>only sol and humour before returning to the plot
That's exactly what the next two OVA seasons are. And Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari as well.
GXP is paced differently because of Nabeshin's direction.

31 here. Any tenchi fans from back in the day have either left the NEET life or committed suicide by now.

>those spoilers

Mah nigga

I've hated every iteration of Tenchi after the initial oav run so I'll pass.

You should at least give Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari a try.
And Dual! Parallel Crisis Adventure, since it was made about the time of the first OVA.

>Love the OVA continuity
>One user keeps shilling Tenchi Universe in every thread talking about how its so much better than the OVA
>Watch the tv series and hate every second of it
>1st movie was entertaining enough, but forgettable just like the tv series
>Absolutely loved Tenchi Forever: The Movie and its soundtrack which made me wasting so much of my time worth it

I'll give it a try since you recomended it user.