Kosovo-Serbia

Why is nobody talking about this?

Happening in Kosovo, Albanian SF barged into Serbian meeting and arrested officials.

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2018&mm=03&dd=26&nav_id=103792

Balkan war 2018?

Attached: 8DED29F2-5D51-4A8E-BB68-F700E28BBF1E.jpg (640x272, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.giphy.com/media/5qFQi0N9R2LJZhaosi/source.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it´s a fucking nothingburger

Kosovo?? Nigga nobody cares about Kosovo, lol. If it doesn’t have to do with the US or Trump, it belongs on Sup Forums with all the trap and “is it gay if...” threads.

Kosovo, lol...

USA isn’t the only country in this world Retard, besides it is the USA’s fault this happened and besides you have a military base there so it does involve you.

Fine. Poland and Russia. Rest of em though, fuck outta here with all that Kosovo and “France,” etc.

Kosovo, hahaha. You funny....

Smh

Nobody cares about niggers here too, but here you are nogging.

balkans should be bombed out of existence to improve the gene pool

give us a quick run down mate

Minus Croatia, please.

Russians are currently infiltrating Northern Kosovo.
There will be a happening soon, remember this.
The US will be incapable of doing anything about it, neither will the Albanians or the EU.

Why?
Because your country is ethicly pure?
Because your gene pool is worth saving?
Mixed races gene pool?
God damn, you niggers are dumb as shit.

Because Westerners are the eternal enemies of Easterners, just like the jews who feel comfortable in the West.

Albania special forces entered a place where Serbian politicians had assembly. And they arrested one serbian politician.

Attached: Chad_Serb_vs_Virgin_Albozerg.webm (396x222, 383K)

pls let it evolve

Attached: 1522097646023.jpg (420x433, 55K)

I hope it will

WAR BABY WAR

Manlet vs chad civilian

I would like this so much. But i doubt it will happen. Serbian military would clean muslims in a week.

The death of the albanians is the only way forward. Albania must be slaughtered to give peace to the little brothers of Russia. Croatia is next.

Attached: 17795697_10155899904309338_3786958280538244695_n.jpg (500x667, 37K)

But the West would hesitate attacking Russian soldiers.
They wouldn't hesitate one second about killing Serbs.

Attached: 1522096398130.png (400x400, 238K)

Kosovo serves as western propaganda that muslims can be civilised and put under control with western democracy. I dont think USA would let anything happen to kosovo cause they are American get away card at invading other muslim countries.

There is a long on going agreement on some Serbian politicians and Kosovo that they should inform Kosovo that they are planning on visiting it. 24 hours before the arrival a notification should be sent. Marko Đurić's notification was sent 75 hours and 24 hours before his arrival. Kosovo on the other hand somehow thought that Marko wasn't respecting the protocol and answered with that Marko didn't "ask for permission" in time.
He arrives, special forces raid his meeting (with 50 unarmed people around him) beat on unarmed civilians and throw shock grenades at them. They arrest (or kiddnap, if you will) Marko, beat him, bring him to Priština and then they let him go.

The point of all of this:
Serbia, does NOT NEED any permission by a non-existing and made up country.
The protocol, which was made in Brussels and accepted by both Prishtina and Belgrade, was respected and not in a single term violated by Serbia. Albanian cunts decided to have fun with civillians.
Btw, Marko Đurić is the person in charge for negotiations between Belgrade and Prishtina about Kosovo.
Forgive me for my retarded English

Because are media doesn't tell us about Muslim Russians with oil that killed hundreds of innocent school children.

Can't have Russia look like a Victim, or Muslims look bad. It'd be bad for business if we managed to form a loose ally with Russia to destroy islam.

Isn't it a made us muzzie country?

If you're implying on Kosovo then no.
If you're implying on Albania, yes.

The US can't do anything about it. Russia is pushing the West out of various regions because the West is too weak to do anything about it.
And no one in the West believes that Albanians or Turks can be civilised.

Globalist puppet, faggot and traitor of Serbs and Serbia Aleksandar Vučić is putting last nail in the coffin of Serbs and Serbia.
Police of the alborats occupying north of Kosovo is just a symptom of that.
Traitorous faggot Aleksandar Vučić signed the Brussels agreement and destroyed Serb institutions in Kosovo.
Traitorous faggot Aleksandar Vučić made Serbs in Kosovo go into a coalition with war criminal Ramuš Hardinaj.

Attached: traitorSikanderVuciciSelling Kosovo.jpg (940x529, 64K)

Thanks to BURGER EDUCATION™ I'm never really sure what "Former USSR Country" is what country.
For some reason we learn a lot about muh USSR and learn that it fell, but nothing past that. I'll have to do some reading up.

Thanks for the clarification.

I don't like Aleksandar Vucic. But his press conference was something i didn't expected of him. Though one press conference can't undo all the bad things he done. But i can only hope that this event is the turning point on decision he will make in future. We still didn't loose high ground considering kosovo.

The US sent troops to Kosovo. Its anniversary was this past Saturday

How do we cheat westerners into investing more money in our mafia realm?

Attached: balk.jpg (560x847, 95K)

all this irrelevant, when you faggots needed to step up during the war in Bosnia you sat on your hands and said, “to nije nas rat” and the war in Kosovo is the end of result of that mentality.

minority funds to keep the gyppos here

Note: never ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances whatsoever call a Chechen "Russian" to his face. They're a wee bit sensitive on the subject, just sayin'
>

Attached: chechen_mujahideen___8_by_chewolf-d386lp2.jpg (900x674, 328K)

Slobodan Milošević ordered the military to go with tanks and attack Serbs in Belgrade not Slovenian separatist rebels.
Slobodan Milošević was ordering the military to do extractions of communist politicians and JNA officers from Bosnia and to not aid in the war.
Slobodan Milošević signed the Dayton agreement.

Attached: slobinMaliPevaSultanu.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I'm not a Milosevic fan but you are a moron.
He signed Dayton because the US threatened (which they've admitted) to otherwise flatten Belgrade in a massive bombardment, which according to US estimates would've killed 500.000 Serbians.
Look it up, there's video on YouTube of the chief negotiator of the US admitting to having made this threat in all seriousness.

If it weren't for Milosevic today Serbia would be a desert shithole. USA in early 80s had already had plans for what they did in 90s and there is nothing Milosevic could do but to salvage what he salvaged.

No.
He worked for the west from the very beginning of the nineties if not earlier.
And Serbia was bombed more in 3 moneths than Syria was bombed during the whole war.

Paзбoли ce oд paкa кaнцepoгeни кoмyњapcки изpoдe.

So you think bombing could have been prevented? You are so delusional. Drugosmrdijanac.

>Drugosmrdijanac.
>hurrr y the west partitions our country

when do we start killing šiptars

Attached: 1482588578990.png (480x640, 180K)

A ustasha affiliated Muslim was teaching a class on Alija Izetbegovic, known terrorist.

Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Alija, accept that he is the most moderate Muslim ever, greater than everybody except Muhammed pbuh.

At this moment, a brave, honorable, Serbian war veteran who was reared by the Vilas and grew up with heroic Gusle songs of his people and fully supported all the decision of the high command of VRS stoop up and held up a picture of Srebrenica asking:

"Was the killing of all these people genocide?"

The arrogant Muslim fundamentalist smirked like a pedophile: "Of course it is, you stupid Vlah."

"Wrong. Muslims were attacking Serb villages and killed 10,000 Serbs, besides six gorrilion Serbs were killed in Jasenovac and you were nazis, and you are nothing but Serb Orthodox Christians who converted to islam like the traitors you are, and you started the war destroying Yugoslavia for everybody."

The terrorist was visibly shaken, he dropped his copy of Islamska Deklaracija and his Quran. He stormed out of the room crying fundamentalist tears.

The students applauded and everyone was baptized Orthodox that day accepting Jesus as their Lord and Serbia as their Homeland. A Serbian eagle named "Božanstvena Srbija" flew into the room, stood next to the Serbian flag and shed a tear on the Gusle. Gorski Venac was read several times, and Njegoš himself showed up congratulating on the killed Turks.

The terrorist was caught preparing an attack on defenseless Christians the next day. He committed suicide in prison and was forever thrown into a lake of fire for betraying the true faith.

Slava Srbiji.
Remove Kebab

Dear Serbia

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Like, why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik keks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of BiH, Senegal, Costa Rica and Algeria?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

Nigger detected

Dear catholic Serbian

Why are you denying your true heritage?

because im a croat,czech, german not serb mongrel

i know im replying but i hope nobody replies autistically to this pasta

Than why your own woman are cucking you so hard with serbians? Pls stop sending us severinas.

>Albanian SF
>Albanian Stupid Forces

Attached: 1446845760428.gif (245x138, 418K)

severina is a whore who sleeps with people to further her carrier, not a new concept she only cares about money

Dear Ustašo,
You butthurt faggot. You must be the first Croat that claims Nikola Tesla was Serbian. Licimure jedan.
And why, oh why, do you see this situation to talk shit about us? Weren't you against Albania?
Pozdrav za braću Hrvate, a ove Ustaše mogu za kurac da nas uhvate

Spent more then internity has stable boy for the hungarians and Austrians cleaning thier shit.

Muh Serbs have no Culture.

Continues to delude himself into thinking that he has German and Cezh blood, because anything is better then being a Croat

there are no ustasha here ,only couple larpers, this country is a satelite country with no future but the one under the EU, i woudn't know if most people are in favour in against albania is it woudn't matter because the peoples opinions dont matter , greetings

German lmao, Keksimus maximus

But don't get me wrong, croats are good people here in Aus land

brave diaspora warriors, the fatherland thanks you for your contribution

Lol, but honestly, it dosen't feel good being dispora

>t.56% mutt

>because im a croat,czech, german

Attached: Croatmutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

When can we balkanshits finally unite and face the real threat: turkshits and the EU.

The bants are of the highest order, but we need to face our enemies eventually and become great again.

hope they take it as a provokacia and attack just to get bombed again

Probably never. The butthurt runs too deep

Balkan nigger here
Nothing will happen

We could unironically wipe you before NATO planes could even reach us. But it's not worth it

we don't need nato planes
all we have to do is spend some money for nukes

>all we have to do is spend money that we would never have without NATO

>happening
It's don't. There won't be any war or Russian soldiers there because:
1) current Serbia is a pussy
2) Russia gains nothing from this

I support removing kebab, but that won't happen, sadly.

funny. the whole world have the same opinion about Murika.

Attached: 1521442551593.jpg (255x248, 12K)

>Amerimutt talking about the gene pool
Doesn't get worse than this

the average albanian.
provoke as long to the point, which he change the side of the victim.

Attached: 1512420780274.jpg (403x403, 21K)

But then we'll have to live with them!

dumb frogposter
dumb mutt

>> current Serbia is a pussy
>> Ukraine
Sure mate

real red-pill:to fix the balkans you have to remove all south-slavs,they are invaders.

I hope you get genocided a bit by Ruskies so you can have the true Balkan experience.

Manlets, when will they learn

i.giphy.com/media/5qFQi0N9R2LJZhaosi/source.mp4

>i.giphy.com/media/5qFQi0N9R2LJZhaosi/source.mp4
As someone who trained martial arts for years that guy is downright retarded. Truly "special" police

/thread

Because it’s a Serbian false-flag
source: am Serb

You know that after we and Serbia coordinate an attack you gonna get wiped out right? Time gets closer.

Noice