Would Sup Forums be pro Templar or Assassin?

>inb4 incel gamers
>inb4 deus vult larping

In all seriousness, I've been thinking about their ideologies ever since a friend told me there was a game where the main character realized the Assassin's weren't 100% in the right and turned again them, going "Rogue." I haven't played any of the games other than 1 and 2 almost a decade ago in highschool, but I always found the story interesting since it tries to tie in with religion a lot. Either way, I decided to watch some game play of the Rogue game and it looks like the Templar's can be interpreted as either globalists OR as a strong nationalist government that protects its own people from themselves. Contrarily we have the Assassins who want more freedom in all aspects and don't seem to care about rules too much either... So what does Sup Forums make of it? How do you see them and what would you support?

TLDR; Assassins, Freedom? Templars, Order? What do you think is best for society?

Attached: the_templar_blessing_and_the_assassin_s_creed_by_thebrucezero-d897kjx.jpg (1193x670, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWhc6KGu11E
youtube.com/watch?v=iLAQLRB76Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

assassin
fuck christcucks
brotherhood, we dont submit to anyone, no god

Attached: jinroh.jpg (640x400, 27K)

Neither , it's a false dichotomy , play to win at least if you play , choose the merchant faction

Templars are trying to get us of this rock, Assassins want you stay here.

Assasins want freedom with anarchy

Templars want freedom with control or order.

For the Templar order.

Jews are assassins

I have to agree it's a false dichotomy, but discussing what the middle ground makes for a good topic.

Shay Cormac was definitely right that the assassins didn't care about the innocents they trampled along the way.

Agreed.

black flag was my favorite, I didn't feel like I gave a shit about the assassin's and just did what I wanted and got rich
free market style

>Templars want freedom with control or order.

Templars want peace and stability at the cost of freedom.

They're pretty much libtards and democrats.

Neither one. The both have good intentions, but both sides methods are extremely flawed.

Also a very valid point.

external control always brings chaos, not order. Look at the world today. The more external control the system brings the more chaotic things become. If you want a naturally ordered system you have to embrace the chaos.
Thats the paradox and it is why what we currently have is fucked.

Templar

Obviously templars, assassins are cringey chaote teenagers smoking weed all day, Templars did nothing wrong.

>childhood is idolizing edgy assassins
>adulthood is understanding that the Templars (Sup Forums) are always right

Templars = liberals/globalists

Unfortunately they’re going to keep winning like in the game

>Assassins: autistic anarchist larpers
>Templars: world controlling order
Both, the natsoc part of this board will say templars, the ancap one will say assassins

>Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Literally sounds like some sort of Elder of Zion mantra.

Whichever advances the interests of my people and (european) mankind.

I like this pov.

>5'7 manlet not muscular enough to wear full plate armor.
I'd have to go with assassin just due to body type. I wonder how many of you fat asses are being honest. Most of you would end up as the fat friars.

Templars = Zionist Christians, white nationalists, natsoc larps, neo-cons, Jews. All cucks that need authority figures.

Assassin's = Muslims, Non-Denominational Christians, Ancaps, Libertarians, labor Union leftists, everything based.

Attached: eew041xj8zgz.png (430x430, 127K)

Templars all the way. Assassins are naive leftists with good ideals and shit result

youtube.com/watch?v=pWhc6KGu11E

youtube.com/watch?v=iLAQLRB76Y8

Templars are literally globalists. They want to use the pieces of Eden to control the minds of every person on the planet. The Assassins on the other hand believe in individualism and freedom (nothing is true, everything is permitted). Fuck the templars.

Templars want to dominate the world and make it better
Assassins want to stop templars

No side is alligned with Sup Forums

Lets say that we are templars of one country

>Being the edgelord faggots
K.

templars

Attached: tanya.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

Templars are chrsitains

and given video game developers hate christans and love murders I'm not surpised Sup Forums is how it is.

But i'm chrsitain for life so Templars it is.
also assains creed is a shit game.

assasins = muslims

not to mention ubisoft was at the forefront of "women in gaming deserve to be leading the charge without merit" since their sex toy jade raymond made the internet blow their loads and it was embarrassing for the company