What happened between JF and Andy?

Need a quick rundown since I'm at work and haven't been able to watch recent streams yet. I know that a couple of days ago on the Jay Dyer debate stream JF lashed out on Andy for interrupting, but what has happened since then? Are they finished with each other?

Attached: 1516838590302.png (841x755, 898K)

Bloodsports is OHverrr

Attached: 5467534.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Who cares?

Attached: tbqi10vbfyn01.jpg (640x480, 50K)

What do you mean who cares? Internet Bloodsports is literally the only interesting thing happening on the Internet right now and if Andy dumps JF, it will all be over. Andy is nothing but a retard with shitty humour without JF.

Attached: Jersey-Shore-MEME.jpg (541x530, 85K)

why i care about women drama wtf

Who is JF and Andy? And why should I care?

How many faggot drama wannabe eceleb threads do you really need? Fuck off shills.

The guys who are hosting debates between White Nationalists, Sargonites, leftists etc.

>debates
Basically they ride on the shoulders of people with bigger platforms than them to mooch donations off dumb losers and when they themselves attempt to "debate" it is just an endless barrage of appropriated Sup Forums memes spoken in public and ad-hominem attacks on the others character that isn't based in factual reality and supported only by the some thousand losers who dickride them as a personal army.

Camwhores don't belong on Sup Forums is really ultimately the main thing. It's cancer now as it was a decade ago.

>Sargon mocked Andy on a recent stream and said that Warski Live wasn't his show, and that Andy was JF's bitch. He was right.
>Next day Andy says he wants to "diversify", JF has a bitch fit about it
>Andy takes the JF is a sociopath determinist nihilist pill, realises he's been using him and drops him.
>JF makes 3 hour stream bitching about Andy about 2 hours ago, nobody cares because his personality is so dull when he's on video alone

Run down
Andy has been paying JF $20/hr for streams on his youtube while taking in $1000s. JF said bloodsports wouldn't work without him as he moderates better. Andy said he'll give JF a one time bonus but he must appologise for saying Andy interrupts him.

Andy also wants JF to pay towards the bloodsports website or he wont be invited on his show anymore.

Last night JF said he'll pay but now Andy has changed his mind.

And Andy told JF to stop his livestream show as bloodsports was his idea.

Thank fuck! JF IS DOGSHIT!

Andy is nothing without JF. How does he not realize this?

JF is autistic. Andy is retarded. The Kumite is filled with low IQ losers. Jim is trying to sow dissent because he loves being "edgy".

Stop focusing on these e-celeb losers. Focus on the works of the past and working for the future of our nation and race.

This.

Andy confirmed as (((ourguy)))

>working for the future of our nation and race.
at least they are doing something. what are you doing for our race?

God damn you Jews. God damn you!

Having a white wife and kids. Teaching white kids in my spare time and helping them through their problems. Researching about diseases that affect mostly white people.

..I don't even know what this means

RRRRRRRRRRR
E
E
E
E

Attached: 1521551680344.gif (248x212, 1.26M)

I dont know who these cheeky cunts are, and I dont want to know.

A soulless, narcissistic, high-functioning autist who wanted to get a retard pregnant
A 90 IQ insecure normie who doesn't realize his irrelevance

Where are you people spending your precious time?

It means that he's "of the tribe", bruce

You've listened to them enough to form an opinion on them, dummy. The Swiss don't bring their brightest.

Well, yeah, I had enough, and started thinking if I shouldn't spend my time more effectively to prevent us from turning into a nigger-ridden country like the US

JF has posted evidence that sargon cucks and lefty antifa fags are trying to destroy bloodsports

who cares?

Attached: goodpost.png (813x451, 70K)

this. bloodsports is trash. i tuned in yesterday and baked alaska was moaning about andy becuase he doesn't call him enough. this shit is worse than the kardashians or some other shit reality show.

If you're a Jew, then... I don't know what that means. It probably means you've got a superior sense of humor.

Attached: 1517649090301m.jpg (1024x937, 55K)

HOW MANY THREADS DOES THERE NEED TO BE ABOUT THIS

>e-celebs
Literally who cares about this tabloid gossip tier bullshit

It's either that or the Goblina Hogg spam.

JF is nothing without andy, noone cares for psycho quebecois

The whole thing is a nice illustration on why stupid people never get anywhere in the long term. Andy got lucky and hit the jackpot and then fucked it up in 3 months because he's a stupid easily manipulated emotional bitch.