**UPDATE MADELEINE MCCANN**

unilad.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccann-search-gets-huge-funding-as-detectives-closer-to-truth/

Archive:
ERROR

>Madeleine McCann Search Gets Huge Funding As Detectives ‘Closer To Truth’

Attached: BBD8CAE8-5F89-48C5-9ECF-28AF255F0898.jpg (220x230, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXZY4-V5OIo
archive.fo/HTW32
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-43539468
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&
youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=6M_rXa3Le-s
youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The Met Police has been granted more funds to continue its 11-year-long search for Madeleine McCann, as detectives explore more lines of inquiry.
>Operation Grange – the Met investigation into Madeleine McCann’s disappearance – has reportedly been allocated up to £150,000 by The Home Office, they announced yesterday (26 March).

>The operation will continue to investigated an ‘important final line of inquiry’.

>...”The Government remains committed to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

We have briefed the Metropolitan Police Service that its application for Special Grant funding for Operation Grange will be granted.

The inquiry has not reached a conclusion and we’re continuing with focus and determination. There are no immediate plans to reduce officer numbers further at this time”.
>A Scotland Yard spokesperson said:

>We cannot give a running commentary on the investigation while it is ongoing.

>Detectives were unable to discuss details of the ‘important final line of inquiry’ they are pursuing.

>More than £11million has been spent so far on the probe to find the missing girl, who vanished from the family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal in May 2007, aged three.
>There have been 9,000 reported sightings of Madeleine since she vanished, just nine days before her fourth birthday in 2007. She would now be nearly 15.

>Some 600 'persons of interest' have been examined and thousands of so-called sightings of Madeleine have been assessed, in Brazil, India, Morocco and Paraguay, on a German plane and in a New Zealand supermarket.
>Since her disappearance, Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann have dedicated themselves to finding their daughter.

>The couple, from Rothley, Leicestershire, are said to be 'incredibly grateful' to the Home Office for approving Scotland Yard's latest funding request.
>Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said:

>They are very encouraged that the Met Police still believe there is work left to be done and they are incredibly grateful to the Home Office for providing an extra budget for the investigation.

>It gives them hope that one day they may finally find out what happened to their daughter.
>The family said they would 'never give up' on the Find Madeleine Facebook page last Christmas:

>We just wanted to pass on our love and thanks to everyone who has continued to support us throughout another year.

>Friendship, solidarity and warm wishes go a long way in giving us the strength to get through and make the very best of it.

>Government funding for the investigation - one of the most high profile and expensive in history - is usually agreed every six months, and the £154,000 which was granted in October last year is due to run out in just five days.

>Operation Grange was launched under David Cameron after the Portuguese investigation of Madeleine's disappearance was criticised by the British authorities as being not fit for purpose.
>Other investigators have come forward in the previous months to weigh in on the McCann's personal trauma.

>British Police
>Investigating a child abduction
Please.
They probably did it in the first place. This "extra funding" is just to help them cover up all the other kids they pinched for the pedo rape sacrifices.

Attached: UK.png (981x903, 476K)

They sold her to the shady characters behind the scenes. Everyone knows this.

I heard another theory that they drugged her so she wouldn't cause trouble when they were out. They came back and she had died of an overdose so they hid the body and reported her missing

Pisses me off so much how they could do that to their own daughter that they raised for years. Whichever they ended up doing, humanity loses.

Both stories make sense. Casey cunt Anthony killed her daughter the same fucking way. Chloroform

The McCann money goes directly to the satanic child fucking pedo rings. That's the irony of it. They tell the public that's where the money is going and it goes into the direct opposite.

Fuck user don't say this. DONT SAY THIS

The Vatican? The House of Windsor? WTF.

Just more lip service because they don't want to reveal the truth.

Uhhh Skippy you better watch out. They’re coming for you

pedoestas on suicide watch

Today extra money from somewhere.
Yesterday, Tony Blair (See ties to the McCanns) was rolled out to parrot something something anti- Brexit.
How could this be related??!.

Attached: 1520874377683.png (577x537, 368K)

This. How tf is that filthy pedo out walking the streets? Ri-GODDAMN-diculous

Attached: Screenshot_20180209-234635.png (720x1280, 104K)

Attached: 1522143008887.png (689x1606, 491K)

Attached: podesta.jpg (261x316, 35K)

Attached: pizzagate boy lover.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Checked

Attached: 1520975325365.png (246x205, 12K)

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1164, 174K)

>Madeleine McCann Search Gets Huge Funding As Detectives ‘looking forward to summer holidays’

Yep. It's a real funny joke to them I'm sure. Making the public pay you to take their innocent children. Just like the good ol' days of Canaan.

>unilad

Attached: 1518085955206.png (500x478, 213K)

Attached: 1522143797562.png (703x1573, 993K)

Yes they did that to all of the kids, both parents are doctors & Gerry McCann also worked on t gov business (COMARE nuclear monitoring) as a medical adviser

Yeah, the Podesta brothers.

theme
youtu.be/IXZY4-V5OIo

Bump

And left her body to rot long enough to stink before burying her in the forest. Cadaver dogs found scent of death in the car they hired. They probs did do the same thing as Anthony.

POTION SELLER

Yeah, it's like the fox guarding the henhouse ha

They did drug her, or at the very least the twins. You can read the police reports, they found sedatives in the twins hair. The mother also washed Madeleine's teddy bear, and moved the sofa in the rental room to hide blood. Cadaver dogs positively sensed the smell of death in their rental car.

Don't forget the pope at the time gave them keys to the Vatican, various celebrities gave them large sums of money, all the media coverage they got, all the times they've tried to sue people for speaking against them and the huge libel case they LOST when the police chief who was first to investigate it wrote a book about how they did it.

bumpo

>£11 million of our taxpayers money on an investigation that won't go anywhere because the police won't admit a Muslim kidnapped her

Attached: b6c64067ae4a4c2a4232ed9bc36fc6f97e0d8eb8ead82fc46b7a9df2ffb66469.jpg (704x938, 109K)

I can't find it now but there was a clip of Gerry in some news story spruiking some medical procedure or device. He couldn't get the smirk off his face. Literally seeking to be seen as much as possible. They both make me sick.

Attached: (you).jpg (238x192, 9K)

>Mr. Sandler,

OF-FUCKING-COURSE

Attached: meme ball israel cohensidence.png (800x800, 144K)

Attached: 1495743144451.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

Its probably nothing

I'm feeling pretty sleepy. Aren't you feeling sleepy? Maybe you all should get some shut-eye.

>Madeleine McCann Search Gets Huge Funding As Detectives ‘Closer To Truth’
Said nervous police officer for the 99th while not getting anywhere

Yeah I'll have a nap in the middle of the day

dumb frogposter

Pretty much, or any POC for that matter

They found John McCain’s sex slave?

Mate this is a very old and high profile case. And at this time for reasons you understand, it's important to them to be supporting efforts like this one so they can appear to atone.

eat shit faggot

Attached: 1509648342010.png (112x112, 19K)

>Archive:
>ERROR
fuck off robot

Attached: 1495422794731.jpg (479x599, 105K)

>UK actually finding, arresting or prosecuting a pedophile
unlikely.

Attached: 298347923.jpg (798x776, 44K)

Attached: 1495743340934.jpg (563x3686, 329K)

Have a bigger one.

Attached: greatest_ally_algarve.png (900x750, 246K)

Smoke and mirrors. Maddie is an anagram of "I'm dead".

MY POTIONS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU TRAVELER

Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if these people had some involvement, I would think it rather unlikely they would be personally involved in kidnapping a child instead of having some unknown lackey do it.

>Archive.is (bare URL): ERROR
ftfy
archive.fo/HTW32

It happened in Portugal and this is more of a Casey Anthony thing than anything. They found blood in the parents car and their living kids tested positive for sedatives

>99th
>99
Damn

Attached: 99CE71B1-69B5-4BCF-AC7F-8F6F6A59F186.png (745x667, 730K)

>meanwhile, the search for RAF white male missing since September 2016 is called off

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-43539468

Attached: 1520808289704.jpg (2625x2619, 354K)

>Mate this is a very old and high profile case.
ya but what fucking good will it do to try and nail podesta or whoever?

we all know the only punchline to this joke is a patsy who looks kind of like podesta and his brother

Jennifer Lawrence is Madeleine McCann.

bump

we've done all the work for them.

Attached: podesta_email_timeline.jpg (1877x1835, 450K)

Attached: 4cb9520a85b99bf3c845c06a7295f899c04fca1350fb3ee44f9f3a21f7d744f9.jpg (1724x1500, 400K)

>Dumbfuck of the century

Was probably a grooming gang to be honest desu

You'd guess that with so much surveillance and social media algos someone was bound to find her, but somehow she's still missing.

Attached: 1495422591299.jpg (2600x1880, 990K)

Oh yeah, it was one of the first interviews after she went missing, he was smiling and smirking.

Richard Hall's 'Embedded Confessions' is worth the watch
tldr statement analysis expert exposes McCanns lies

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo&

If she was kidnapped her dead body was at some point was laying in behind the sofa and in the wardrobe, because that where Keela the english springer spaniel picked up the scent of a dead body. Or someone else died in that apartment during that time. Someone else must have died in the Mcann's hire car too, in their boot to be specific as the dog picked up the scent there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA

>£150,000
they could crowdsource more than that if they tried

We dont give a fuck anymore, seriously most britbongs consider the case a total waste of fucking public funds and time...

Couldnt give two shits what happen to the kid

thank you for this! its often not mentioned

Can someone explain to me who died in the McCann's apartment???

How parents really react when they werent killed by their parents.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M_rXa3Le-s

Maddie. A sniffer dog caught the scent of a corpse and again in their car but we're still meant to believe she's missing.

Why does Sup Forums believe she was kidnapped? Its so obvious she died in the apartment. It infuriates me that Sup Forums goes off on these wild tangents when the parents fucking killed her and got off with it.

>Why does Sup Forums believe she was kidnapped? Its so obvious she died in the apartment
who fucking knows, bringing any attention to the case is good I am sure

Police have used their case to catch other parents/step parents guilty of same crime and concealments.

Check

Thank you desu. My Internet was being a rachet cunt last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

Works the same way with helping orphans in Haiti
>your donation helps us traffic Haitian children
>for use in sex and organ harvesting

It's the Podestas. Look at the sketches and wikileaks pizza emails.

So unilad is considered news now? Jesus christ this place really has gone to shit

bump

I definitely wouldn’t say news but ffs it’s a relevant topic. If you find another source I’ll be glad to archive and green text it retard

Is this real?

yes

good stuff