SKRIPAL CASE

Wait, wait wait. WAIT!

Britain SAYS Russia poisoned their double agent and his daughter in some pub with a poison that EU agency declared destroyed back in the 90s. With NO evidence whatsoever. No proofs, nothing that indicates Russia 100% as a certain culprit.

And all western countries expel Russian diplomats?

What the fuck is going on here? Do they really think we believe this shit? Who the fuck believes it? What level of retarded do you must be to suck this shit? How the fuck are politics even real?

Attached: wtf-meme.jpg (400x341, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/05/major-incident-salisbury-hospital-ae-department-closed/amp/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/13/russian-businessman-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Boris_Nemtsov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not all of us are cucks. And when I say you, I mean your government

Attached: Salisbury - russian expulsion.png (1374x1245, 58K)

I hate Russia with a burning passion, but I have to say that I believe that it's probable to be a false flag. Why would they poison him with that shit when he was old and an accident would've done well as well?

Or just a random mugging gone wrong. This is such bullshit on so many levels

Mi6 did him in. They blame the russians. They want to go to war and bring in more muslim refugees to england and the eu.

Russia used exactly that poison so that all Russian traitors would know it was Russia who tried to kill Skripal. It's a trademark assassination, like with the Polonium back in 2006.

1) There's no use in denying it was Russia.
2) """Diplomats""" can be expelled for no reason. It's usually not done, but this time Russia went too far. Once again.

innocent until guilty

you know nothing about poison clearly, its a deadly weapon, you cant be in critical condition after it.

lol, random mugging, with a nerve agent. Sure. It's not like the Kremlin hasn't murdered people in foreign countries before. Enjoy your polonium tea, Slav scum.

Why do Poles hate Russia so much? 2ww or communism? But can you really blame communism on Russia?

Most importantly, when he was in Russia he was in prison for some time. Public prison. With inmates. They even interviewed them. He wasnt gone from country immediately and it was much easier to kill him back in Russia

And I wont deny the fact Russia does it but only retard would believe novichok can put someone in critical condition.

Guys, just because “da west” says the sky is blue, that doesn’t make it green. Russia is just as much of an enemy of the European people as NATO is

>What the fuck is going on here?

where have been the last 18 months?

Attached: comeagain.jpg (361x352, 37K)

Novichok formula was published by its creator who fled to US some time ago, literally anyone can develop it after buying book on amazon.

Lets also talk how dangerous USSR tsar bomb is , why are some people stupid enough to believe stuff from previous century are still being used today

Attached: novichokbook2.jpg (510x764, 258K)

Yes. If you werent such a peasant slave race it would never have been succesful.

Meanwhile on your western border: Poland. Strongly nationalistic, Christian, absolute rejection of communism, didnt kill off its nobles and philosphers and smart farmers.

And then you niggers show up. Not once but twice. Niggery ensues.

accurate

Attached: PIC.jpg (778x800, 287K)

Reason schmeason!
Evidence schmevidence!
Logic schmogic!

The deeper truth is whatever aligns with the usual suspects' fever-dreams of revenge for millennia of wounded fee-fees.

Digits confirm

i guess next time MI6 is going to kill another former KGB agent with the thing you've mentioned
or with a huge tetris brick
or whatever rooskys invented

Attached: One like.jpg (751x435, 63K)

The Brits will not release samples of this Novichok for analysis. But are we also to believe that the Brits or one of their close allies could not concoct a bit of this poison themselves in a lab?

Attached: 1501792025141.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>innocent until guilty
Never in politics. And this is politics.

they dont care about people, they need this spin off to BTFO russia from any conventions so Russia cant veto anything about Syria for example. Remember, everything is being done without publicly provided evidence and nobody cares. Leftist "majority thinks this so it must be true" has come to politics.

You need a sample of a poison to identify it. Chemistry 101. If they 100% sure its poison they mention, it means they had a sample of it for identification.

they aren't even dead.

Ill give (you) this cuz it means nothing against all arguments you have here

Maybe Russia wanted to set an example? The poisoned people are not even dead

> people poisoned by death on a spot poison arent dead

Setting an example would be far more brutal
See: Litvinenko

why wouldnt they instead poison someone who actually matters, not some retired who?

and actually prove it instead of looking weak

and not attack his daughter or constable baliey. this was desperate and they deliberately targeted the skripals. why? mi6 doesnt make sense

to scare some other new rogue agents probably

a message of "you will never have peace if you betray, we might kill you next week or in 20 years", kind of like the ending of 1984

There's literally no evidence that anyone was even poisoned with anything, let alone a nerve agent.

>we're number 1
pls just let us die already

Because Anglo is the master. All the puppets follow without questioning.

when will someone make the connection between skripal and uranium one deal? when will people notice that the left is obsessed with framing Russia as the enemy and how the only people who really benefitted from this attack are corrupt globalist westerners?

come on Sup Forums up your fucking game

ukrops sperging out as usual, why not make it 130

>What the fuck is going on here?

looks like he's got lobotomised in case he talks about the trump peepee dossier. the people behind it want to distract from the dnc hack/leak

Attached: orbislibelcase.jpg (811x611, 208K)

Belgium will probably follow, retarded EU , Russians did nothing wrong.

agreed. they did it several times in the last 100 years.
another reason could be hiding the brexit failure. cansas shuffle IYKWIM
it's just a matter of time. otherwise they'll talk

Attached: 21o4j5hkebr.jpg (2553x1771, 810K)

Let's get straight to the point here.

The Left Wing as it is has been conditioned to hate Russia irregardless of proof to further the goals of the west. Why would we do something like this?

Look no further than 16 fucking years ago when the same people sitting in those chairs rallied people to Iraq. They're expecting the left wing youth that too afraid to ever admit they were gullible and stupid to allow for such a thing to come to pass.

Attached: bloodshed.jpg (660x751, 199K)

Personally, a little of both, the main reason is the Katyń massacre. They killed most of our intellectuals so that we as a recently reborn nation would have to depend on them. Long story short, "germoney bad, we good, we your overlord now". They also tried to kill off polish patriotism and turn us into russians prior to ww1.

Ok.. That answer works.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

You're implying an awful lot of implications.

Who's to say bongs didn't start that Russian mall fire?
Playing blame game without evidence is a dangerous game, can be turned against you.

The two narratives don't add up:
>"Russia desperately wants to get rid of the sanctions that are crippling their economy - so much so that they're trying to manipulate the US president into doing so."
>"Russia poisoned some insignificant guy in England because they want to be further-sanctioned."

The Russian Government would have little motive to carry out the attack, and strong incentives not to.
Enemies of the Russian government, on the other hand, would have clear motives to carry out the attack, and hardly any incentives not to.

All the more suspicious is the fact they're expecting us to simply take their word for it, rather than offer solid evidence, independent analysis, etc..

I wouldn't rule out the Russian State as a possible culprit, but given the above, I'm skeptical.

when the media aren't supported almost solely by the political order. so not likely until pol gets enough meme material before attempting to challenge their approach. it can be done as we see with the Russian hacking allegation by good pasta and maymays

Attached: 7643468.jpg (856x3752, 1.2M)

> chemical weapons agent designed, manufactured and used ONLY by russia
> nobody else knows how to make this particular agent
> its a fucking national secret, the recipe isnt found in a betty crocker cookbook.
> used to poison double agents who really cheesed off russia
people who get on putins bad side seem to wind up dead at an alarming rate, often using unusual means which can be linked directly back to russia, but with just enough deniability that the message is sent loud and clear, but you cant make formal charges....
the polonium pellet used to kill whats his face was linked by it's isotope decay to RUSSIAN nuclear programs, but the link wasnt solid enough to make a formal accusation
the ricin pellet used to kill that other dissident was linked directly back to kgb tools, but with just enough wiggle room that nobody could say for certain.

it is interesting to note that the people who get, shall we say.. "Putined" are all RUSSIANS who would be classified as traitors to russia.
and as we all know, traitors get the rope before an enemy.

>There's no use in denying it was Russia.

Don't see many kraut shills here

> I cant fact check shit and am mentally incapable of own research

>Leftist "majority thinks this so it must be true"

you know the right and left both belive it m8. dont fall for it m8.

Attached: 655745.jpg (658x634, 83K)

>in some pub
What? The most contaminated location was Skripal's house, and his daughter arrived there from Moscow literally the day before they were toast on a bench.

Putin could do it. Ever heard of Maskirovka? Do it then deny, it's the KGB way.

tru, Im just used to this type of argument irl only from left cuz they rarely have facts to back it up.

it was fentanyl

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/05/major-incident-salisbury-hospital-ae-department-closed/amp/

its hearsay about there being poison around the house until you show some proof or sauce

The police officer who went there was the only person hospitalized in serious condition related to to the case. No one else was as seriously affected.

>No proofs, nothing that indicates Russia 100% as a certain culprit.
Did the pesky Russians hack pokemon and place Facebook adds again?

>strict gun control
>bin that knife
Did the muggers run out of acid and had to make due with nerve agents?

Good job accurately showing Crimea as belonging to Russia. Some of the maps posted here have not...

'...therefore we conclude that it was HIGHLY LIKELY that Russia was involved...' Theresa May

If you had a parachute that was described as being HIGHLY LIKELY to open, would you jump?

>> chemical weapons agent designed, manufactured and used ONLY by russia
>> nobody else knows how to make this particular agent
>> its a fucking national secret, the recipe isnt found in a betty crocker cookbook.
>> used to poison double agents who really cheesed off russia
>two people suffering from said super secret russia-only poison
>immediately treat the patients and determine it is this secret poison no one knows about
???

>left an right
most bongs under 30 could not define the terms, I'm not kidding either. they know the media lies because of wars in afgan but nobody here really challenges the judgement dished out to putin. or knowledge of ussr and Russia still comes from old james bond movies and Austin powers

constable bailey arrived first to the skripals at the bench.

Russia got put on notice like the little bitches they are.

Can't wait till we force Russia to bend the knee

everybody here in Russia are sure about Rissia`s guilty

ITT:Shills shilling shills

every parachute is highly likely to open. There is no 100% chance. That is why there is always reserve one

its a false flag if russia wanted him dead they could have just shot the old man and daughter.The message would have got out to the rest of the spy communtiy anyways

>sauce

Attached: 7564275.jpg (653x659, 208K)

The heavy handed response with no proof speaks volumes.

Highly likely = fairly unlikely

Yeah Putin's enemies all die from coincidence mr Shill

have you read Alexander Pushkin? he wrote in one of his poems: "Russian rebellion is senseless and ruthless". I think FSB is working on similar principles))

its your opinion about definition of this words? Okay i got it.

Attached: 14281070658890.png (1280x848, 1.28M)

learn into basic english.
a shill usually is somone who tries to sell you something. user looks like he makes a genuine point

Of course he does.

Attached: 1518809734958.png (800x800, 430K)

Well, to be fair, the only argument you've brought seems to be that everyone else is a shill, discounting their points strictly through ad hominem. Which is a pretty shill-y thing to do...

Nice posting there Ivanobitch, here's your 100 bitroubles and half a teaspoon of wodka. Go and eat potato

what the fuck are you on about mate

Attached: 1520891381536.png (645x729, 186K)

Oh fuck off back to your Kremlin bunker. If you aren't a shill, you are patently an imbecile. How stupid do you need to believe this shit? Even Putin fans admit that he is happy to kill his enemies, even in broad daylight.

Can you read? Well read these:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/13/russian-businessman-close-associate-ofboris-berezovsky-found/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Boris_Nemtsov

How stupid do you expect people to be Dmitri?

I pretending not be Russian. Russia do only goods. I liek mr put in. He puts it in and then he takes it out. Do it all again. 5 roubles spasiba

By the way, I DO NOT approve of cold war rhetoric on either side. Bolton's appointment seems to herald an even more hawkish approach by Trump. The world may be heading toward WWIII by stealth. Even so, attempts by stupid Russian peasant shills probably smashed on wodka to present Pootin as a wictim are painful and obvious to say the least

Attached: 1521740621432.png (318x314, 146K)

WTF does that useless reply mean? Is that some cuntry's flag? So because I spot your pathetic shilling, I must be of some other country that hates Russia, whereas your pathetically obvious shilling makes you a neutral observer? Of course, of course, real pravda comrade. And that doesn't look like a Ukrainian flag. Maybe it is I don't really care.

As always the mad strayan derailed the thread.

Yeah, shills need consensus to make a true circle jerk of worthless stupid vacuous opinions. Makea me an apizza giuseppe, buta washa ya handsa firsta

Where's the next sock puppet pseudo-non-Russian coming from, we need more pravda spasiba, my smirn will be off unless someone puts in

he doesn't have a good rep I know. who does?
so the fairly dated motive, together with the purported nerve agent as a suggested attribution relies on our own reputation. see the contradictory reports recently labeled as a conspiracy by ms fucking m. so they are just reporting verbatum. its like you say it being stealth, but understand i have to read both sides wheras they clearly appear like they want putin out, the sense of bias never ends. its a familiar story, and always appears to match the us, but also follow it too. coincidences about that and how he knows people connected to the peepee bs is far from bias its factual but draws a similar level of brains to discount and places blame on putin too straya..

Attached: 2866862826886.jpg (1024x765, 313K)

>poison works 100% of the time

Attached: 98AD1A88-25D8-47FF-9BCF-AF3F0789C2A4.jpg (308x185, 28K)

Greece leads the way again.

Follow us you cave-euros we'll show you the way

>peepee is true so they were poisoned by vlad for spying
>peepee is true so they were poisoned by mafia for spying
>peepee is false so they were poisoned to silence
> peepee isn't relevant it was revenge by putin gov
>peepee isn't relevant it was revenge by victim of sergei spying
>peepee isn't relevant it was yulias bf's mother
>it was sergei trying to an hero but went wrong
these are all the reasons ive been reading about so far

bump

Anglobot in disguise.
>No evidence
>"No use denying it was Russia"

I say it was May herself, it is highly likely, I am not going to give any evidence because there in bo use denying it was her.