The Anti-Christs Manifesto

In case your wondering how I took out Dan Schneider its all here. But that's not the only surprise. I'm not larping nor is my name Frank. The knowledge contained in this manifesto will change everything as you know it.

docdroid.net/53EeyJm/downloadfile-3.docx

RIP Islam and Judaism.

Attached: 1334485218311.jpg (638x355, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165529458/#165529458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How you took out.
Trump did this, retard.

Attached: 1520925851919.jpg (666x1024, 74K)

Yo, what up AC. This file different than the one you posted a couple days ago?

Same meta-Q woo stuff as the other day.

Same ish. I'll release a more digestive cut of it.

Hey AC, I remember your shitposts from long before. Since we're likely going to be rapidly escalating from here on out, what's the best way to pierce an underground bunker complex similar to the one the rothschilds unveiled in 2012 when their plans came to a head?
asking for a friend

Attached: irsbuildingfront.jpg (434x220, 59K)

Thank you for the knowledge, I'll become Chrollo too

>I took out Dan Schneider
fuck off LARPing glow in the darks. are you trying to copy someone? so transparent.

Attached: 1521086434036.jpg (250x250, 35K)

wtf you really predicted this

It's legit faggot

Checked and kek'd.

I think we'll be working together in the near future. I won't guarantee that our paths will cross, but the stuff you discussed in the doc is in line with a rabbithole that I stumbled down recently. My aim is to craft a consciousness raiser/razer. Something that'll spread out from the online realm into the normiesphere via standard means. Ideally, something that'll either ignite the fire that everyone's dying to experience, or maybe just tinder to blaze away with the rest of the fuel. If you're familiar with the 100 monkey theory, I think you and I might be on the same frequency.

Just wanted to share. My trips the last time we talked may have been my singularity. I'm still figuring this out.

Btw, reversed hierophant and 6 of swords. Order is being unmade and freedom is coming.

tl;dr version?

kek

What is it about Christ that makes you want to be Anti-Him?

You predicted Dan Schneiders fall and on the same day it happens Anon5 does a KB with the fall of Israel?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/165529458/#165529458

this guy claiming to be qanon?

No, he thinks Anon5 is Q.

Attached: Whats yer number ill dial it right in Yer fuckin' face there eh.png (448x337, 254K)

is this manifesto worth reading? scanned over a few pages. seems like larp

you made me open this garbage. fuck you for wasting my time you metaphysical loving kike

Can someone post just the text? Not clicking dat shit

Nothing happened saturday. Explain faggot

It does read like a schizoid break from reality.
How would you handle such an experience if you faced it yourself?
Consider your means of surviving that, then put your focus onto that means of survival.
This will present a new perspective, pause and consider what that may mean until reality shifts.
Then, figure out how you can feel comfortable surviving from that new perspective.
Now that you've fashioned a home in that conceptual space, viciously secure your perimeter using the tools of survival that you learned before.
This will create a balance point for you, a space where reality pivots at your whim.
Once you understand the pivot point, sunder that which no longer serves you.
Discover that you can learn again, as you are now unfettered. Indulge your essence, it's your greatest teacher.
Reorder the world in a way that enables a fertile space for the new you.
Recognize the call of your higher self as all your history becomes your purpose for being.

Talk to me

I'm trying to keep you alive

Attached: el desollado final copy.jpg (1110x1600, 511K)