Reminder most women side with the invading force

Attached: jew.jpg (1500x1053, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_children
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redpill

Cool, out of context pictures with no discussion or explanation of anything bro.

Are you stupid or something?

French women fucking German occupiers. Not that difficult, bong.

>most
>literally tiny tiny tiny minority that got publically shamed afterwards

t. kissles virgin

Cool.

Now post the pics of these traitorous whores being marched through the streets of France with their heads shaved after the war was won.

Jewish women were made for worshiping BGC kikeboi

How many of them were also agents in the resistance?

"Good time Gals" really are often spies

Why is this place so fucking anti-women!?! We women love strong men, we need strong men, but also it is my body not yours Sup Forums. As a white girl I want some BBC = Big British Cock.

Tits + timestamp or GTFO.
These are your choices.

Women don't get a choice, it's be traitor or die. Being traitor to them comes real easy, they have no loyalty in their genes.

This my body not yours, you dumb ass Aussie. I reveal my body to Nordcucks. I only reveal it to British, French, Spanish, Italian and Greek men

Yeah, it is in their DNA. They have to be self aware and basically stay away to not be degenerate whores in these types of situations.

Yeah I got that faggot.
>5 women = MOST of approximately 21 million females in France.

It's a retarded, factually incorrect, poor quality post. See:

>How many of them were also agents in the resistance?
Most double agents were just prostitutes who had multiple johns.

prove they're french you fucking kraut.

t. espouses the virtue of Islam 24/7

>Why is this place so fucking anti-women!?!
Because most Sup Forumslacks are gay.

Are you clinically retarded?

Attached: french roasties.jpg (1024x825, 120K)

because the soldiers are in france and women are pictured with them, you FUCKING dipshit

Attached: hell.png (574x566, 46K)

>NIGEL'd

Attached: IMG_0046.jpg (994x768, 175K)

Women are irrelevant.

Attached: women replaced by braindead girl 3.png (1506x802, 729K)

Lmao

Only one that is evident of "France" is the top central picture
And that could be something as simple as taking leave and having your wife come visit paris now that it's cheaper to visit.
Or He's just talking to a girl on the street

>Altogether, at least 20,000 women are known to have had their heads shaved. But the true figure may well be higher, considering that some estimates put the number of French children fathered by members of the Wehrmacht as high as 80,000.
Fucking newfags.
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_children

Arabs still do this btw. Egyptian girl at the high school I went to came in with a shaved head and it turned out her dad had done it because she got caught systematically shoplifting for months and had lied about it to her mother.

Will White sharia include head shaving?

>ww2 population of France 42 million in 1939
>assume roughly half are women
>20,000 shaved women
>less than 0.1% of population approximately
>MOST women

Sure Hans.

Typical.

Attached: comment_8TZ2aQ7OtrF71RCa1jB1rQ49Ca82GomL,w300.jpg (300x429, 32K)

Attached: Stormfag redpills.jpg (300x750, 69K)

Think again. Substract the women that are too young, too old or already married and consider that the 20,000 shaved women are only a subset of all women who slept with nazis.

Attached: 1499174480531.png (599x858, 699K)

>ywn be some aryan nazi's qt occupation waifu

why was i even born

Attached: 676284365.png (225x225, 4K)

Women do fuck invader. This has always been the case. Are you stupid?

So what's your point? We all know that society used to discourage and punish slut behaviour.
It doesn't happen anymore and women's nature haven't changed.

I wonder how many German women and girls were raped by the Soviets

As if welcoming invaders was unique to females.

Attached: oops.jpg_original.jpg (1024x669, 462K)

You mean women are short-sighted and will sell-out to whoever looks like the winner at that moment

Except to this day Iraqi men continue to resist American occupation.

>women do fuck invader
Raping children in the back of your taxi doesn't count Ahmed.

And Iraqi women are notorious for their love of foreign soldiers and extra marital sex.

This is the redpill my grandparents taught me before they passed.
They said the one thing that was swept under the rug from occupied europe was how tiny the resistance was compared to everyone else who just went about their daily business and lived their lives.
Also that the German soldiers had the same effect on local women that rockstars would later have.
Every woman wanted the status of dating a nazi.

It's pretty obvious why.
Those women who resisted the conquerors of their group/tribe were killed. Those who bent over for them were bred and had offspring who would be more likely to bend over in the same situation in the future.
Women = ensuring the cowardly whore gene gets passed on since the dawn of time.

Any man who would ever trust a woman is a damned fool.

Attached: Les W.png (648x440, 387K)

>both towards
should be...
>towards both
Catatonia, it is so very infuriating when a potentially high-impact meme like this is ruined by poor grammar/spelling/punctuation.

t. sperg

True, our partisans executed many own roasties for having relationships with German filth. At least they weren't attracted to Russians when they came.

sad if true.

I know a man whose father is a German soldier from WW2
he remained here after the war lol
no one really bothered him, though they nicknamed him ''Fritz''

Only niggers then?

If they sided with the germans..were they based ?

>tiny minority
Something like 600k babies were born from French-German couples

user san that includes beta males too.

Once you understand and accept that a woman's primary priority is getting others to provide for their comfort and security, the whole world looks very different. Their every behavior makes complete sense.

Up to 2 million i think. In berlin 200.000.
the monument of the unknown soviet soldier is also known as the monument of the unknown rapists.
T. Berliner

Hahaha French men so cucked they kept their heads down and stewed while German Chad's fucked their women. They were only brave enough to do anything after big bad America swooped in to save them.

Typical beta behavior.

Attached: 8572078828_326ce86e15_o.jpg (482x494, 170K)

Women will always side with their occupiers. Rollo Tomassi describes the Warbride idea very nicely. Women are always calculating their actions-dont think they are helpless.