Meet Pakistan's first transgender news anchor

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/27/asia/pakistan-transgender-anchor-intl/index.html

>Islamic countries are incompatible with western valu...

Attached: 180327111349-marvia-malik-1-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWQVVK2Lg74
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Transgender
>Western values
Nice try Russia's bitch.

>man jaw
>that makeup
Let me guess "passing" and "beautiful"

Why haven't they thrown it off a roof yet?

>passing
literally not

Yeeeeaaaah, Imma need to see the penis

that micheal jackson?

Please God let WW3 start before we get anymore progressive...

praise Trump
praise based Traps

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

OH MY GOD, YOU ARE LITERALLY POSTING FROM THE UKRAINE ABOUT HOW GREAT TRANNY PAKIS ARE.

Why is Ukraine like this?

Yanks are fags: the thread

Rent Free

I'd pork it.

>*WHEEZE* I'd give her the honor of letting me fuck her I tellya what *WHEEZE*

Attached: 1467114223706.jpg (920x900, 88K)

great idea, their first female prime minister worked out so well

actually they love fucking little boys and effeminate men, that's a moslem tradition

transgenderism is more of an Iranian value than.Gays are obligated to change sex or they face the death penalty.

>her

Attached: 1478852824567.png (554x584, 332K)

Muslims are actually suprisingly okay with trans, in Iran, for instance, if you want to suck cock your choices are the death penalty or chopping your dick off and living as a woman, but if you chose the second option you have the legal right to be treated as a woman in all respects. Which also means the lashes if you're outside without a hijab or the stones if you sleep with someone who isn't your husband etc. but your trans ''''identity''''' is repsected.

it'll be murdered within a year
screencap this

>THEY WILL NEVER EVER BE CALLED WHAT THEY WANT BY ME BECAUSE IM SMURT AND IF YOU HAVE A PENIS YOU CANT BE A HER CUS THATS RESERVED FOR GLORIOUS WOMEN

Attached: 1519845039283.png (1440x1557, 738K)

How is transgenderism a Western value? Historically it's probably been more acceptable in some other cultures than in European ones. Of course there are trannies in Pakistan. Besides, in a traditional Islamic culture biowomen are locked in houses so the only kind of women you can hold hands with and smash as a bachelor are ones with a feminine pencil.

I give it 2 shows before the overwhelming majority of viewers demand their sacking. SJWs will complain of transphobia, then other SJWs will complain about the first lot being islamaphobic

Delicious.

>>western values
HANS
START THE FUCKING OVENS.

Honestly I think in 40 years or so trans people will just be considered somewhat normal and won’t be treated like hellspawn that crawled up from beneath the earth. There is nothing wrong with being trans, it’s no different from a girl with bipolar disorder or adhd. And once liberals aren’t the only people who dont want to send us to institutions there will be a much broader array of political belifs.

Looks like a regular Paki girl lmao

Well, that's the gist of it. Yeah.

Attached: 1506410819460.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Exactly now fuck off You and your castrato.

He is not even cute.

Attached: 92C543AA-B33F-45D1-BE55-662B646A0826.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

Aaaand it looks like Him from Powerpuff Girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=TWQVVK2Lg74

>He
Bigot.

>P-please don’t hate me user. You’re just so manly and you make me feel safe.

Attached: C86BA95A-3C40-4220-9182-FB55DA367953.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

>first transgender news anchor

we already have the final solution.

Attached: the solution.jpg (800x501, 102K)

I told you fucking pakis the degeneracy goes both ways, i fucking told you converting westerners is a net minus, enjoy your gay marriages and marxism you played yourself.

lol they killed a woman once just for running for election. How come they let this one?

it's a hermaphrodite and not a tranny, fake news

yeah Pakistan is becoming so liberal

Of course in the west blasphemy is anything the left doesn't like and will probably get you beaten to death too pretty soon

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 09.36.36.png (835x687, 151K)

this! I bet it's so smooth, cute and feminine

Attached: C31KklLUoAAuNu-.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

How does it hide it's adam's apple? Serious question

Same Pakistan as this?

Attached: 1522072373066.jpg (1417x2002, 1009K)

You're larping as something you aren't and will NEVER be and don't have the sexual equipment. I'm sorry, but discovering there is a dick where there is the expectation of a vagina will never normalize .. Faggot

Well you’d never get close enough to find out sooo

Cuter than you, Muhammad.

Looks like Michael Jackson

jjajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaja omg lol.
Thats talion law in a whole new dimension, however if they agree would it be called rape aswell?

discord gg/QbHzek6

add a .

Attached: Pic4.png (957x1024, 75K)

i told you michael jackson was still alive

Looks like every woman on CNN MSNBC

>implying transgenderism is a western value

He is literally not wrong you degenerates

>what are quotation marks

Beheading when?

We're reaching levels of allahuackbaring that shouldn't even be possible.

Country of honor killing.
I wanna see how long she lives.

Attached: ancap.jpg (480x360, 18K)

FWIW as backwards and retarded as Islam is, Pakistan is by the far the shittiest and most backwards of them all.

probably due to the inbreeding and gay shit they all do.

they made a bacha bazi a news anchor? not surprised, Pakistan is créme de la créme of the shitholes

Come on rape-istan, throw this thing off a roof.

>the news bate baits pakistanis
>Sup Forums gets upset
>this isn't the best trick they've pulled ever

Trannies aren't new, they are fucking everywhere and were long before being accepted in the west in Thailand etc

Call me King big dick, I demand it or it will upset me.

Dont' forget about angles. Most transfaggots can manage to look barely feminine in very specific angles. This is peak performance for them.

Too late.

Thailand will be the California of SEA in the next 10-15 years. Just look at how many LGBT related series GMM TV and One31 have in their lineup. More than any network will air here in the States.

The silver lining is Thailand will still be nationalist monarchy.

What is the cure for such disorders

There are thousands of passable traps and they take a michael jackson wannabe paki breed