Best goddamn country in the world

Which country is one of the best after U.S.A?

Attached: 1519713991281.jpg (1200x750, 98K)

Straya

What are we ranking by? Diabetes cases?

OH OH I KNOW THIS ONE
SWEDEN

Japan
After USA and Japan none of the other countries are good.

Whats wrong? shes proud to be American !
id sooner save her then you faggot

straya

straya

Attached: 1520923299849.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

fuck off we're full

Peru

Fuck amerifat. Deutschland is the greatest country on earth. Americuck will be nuked when the 4th Reich takes power.

>That chick that tries to hide behind a palm leave...
>Still, you can't hide from this abomination of a family.

God damn it best fucking country, pull your shit together, you can do better than this.

>U.S.A
>Best country in the world

Attached: WeAreMasteRace.jpg (500x666, 93K)

that picture is from Canada

We can turn a mobility scooter into a technical pretty easy

Than*

Attached: 1522061050631.jpg (669x640, 207K)

It is a reddit meetup, not a family.
Also, stop hiding behind that disgusting fucking flag.

Attached: 9gYcR94.png (366x350, 240K)

Palm leaf*

*than

Than*

Attached: Gina-Stiebitz.jpg (700x933, 94K)

you need to place the asterisk in the correct position, you do realize you are being just as much of a retard as he is, right?
>Palm leaf*
*palm leaf

Learn English, then you can be a grammar nazi

Are you a sionist asking for countries to bomb?

>at least3 referrences to Kentucky
>people look like they're from Kentucky
Yeah totally from Canada bro...

prove it wasn't taken in Canada, and that all involved weren't Canadian

>has guns
>prostitution is legal
>0% of the citizens are on SSRI or other crazy meds
>no winter
>delicious food
>niggers gets shipped back to Africa ASAP
>same for pakis and pajeet
>white people can stay while we drain your wallet
>no libtards complaining about how we treat niggers
I wouldn’t say we are top tend but I do enjoy living here. That being said giving refugee status to the white devils of South Africa is a bad fucking idea hopefully the majority of them end up inAustralia.

This. They're the backup Americans if we all get glassed.

isn't your king/future king a kidnapping rapist crossdresser?

>love has no label
>it's a label

Never said it was perfect. At least we still have our guns Auscuck.

Germany; Second most popular immigration destination after the USA.

No metric is as objective as the one about how many foreigners are eager to move in with you and are willing to barge through a bunch of other perfectly decent countries inorder to get there.

Inb4 "Merkel explicitly invited them and they only want gibs", the Dublin accords pre-2015 were deliberately designed so that the only way to legally seek asylum in Germany was either making it all the way through without any authorities catching and registering you, or taking a boat around the Iberian Peninsula, around the British Isles and approaching from the North Sea, the idea was specifically to openly be able to preach generous asylum policies while in reality using the rest of Europe as multiple "lines of defence" migrants would have to get through.

First of all, the borderline thridr world foodstamping mutt shithole that is USA is not even on the list
Second of all, we're the best
Third of all, I'll put Russia as number 2 because they btfo amerilards and aren't afraid of anything

1. Japan.
2. Switzerland.
3. The UK.
4. Bay Area.
The other places are shitholes.

The asterisk must always come after the word and nor before. It feels very wrong putting it before the word.

Attached: 1521855150915.gif (245x147, 885K)

countries, best to worst:
England
Japan
America (bottom of list)

there are no more countries after america

>people look like they’re from Kentucky
Have you even ever been to anywhere in Kentucky??

USA was best 40+ years ago. Those days are over, sadly. America today is crime-ridden, dirty, has poor public education, poor health care, and has mostly unmarry-able women. All while being one of the most expensive places to live in the world with the highest taxes.

Oh, and that "freedom" we've always been so proud of? Doesn't exist. You'll be put in jail as a hate crime for calling someone a "nigger" and the NSA is watching everything you type.

In terms of general safety, economy, culture, and quality of life, current top 10 are:

1 Denmark
2 Canada
3 New Zealand
4 Japan
5 Australia
6 South Korea
7 Austria
8 Finland
9 Switzerland
10 Poland

But hey, at least we make some good tv/movies.

L

Israel

This. America doesn't have strong freedom of speech rights like Europe. America ranks below Africa and South America in terms of education and health care.

I have duel citizenship in India. I personally love India is one of those countries that's really natural a bit hot for my taste but really really fun to go. Since I have a lot of money there that I don't spend it just develops more interest, so every 6 months I go to India during the winter time

yes, Last

No, you don't. India doesn't have dual citizenship.

Yes. And everyone there was fat and looked like a disgusting mutt just like everywhere else in this hellhole.