What is your pathetic excuse for not being involved with the Atomwaffen Division?

Attached: awdivision.jpg (1272x841, 341K)

Thanks for reminding me to filter atomwaffen threads

>mutts LARPing Germans
No thanks!

Terrorist organization that killed 5 people. All 5 where members of the organisation. Thanks i'll pass

F E D S
E
D
S

They kill people and take their aryan voodoo power.

This is what they believe.

>Terrorist organization
they are rebels

R E A D S I E G E F A G G O T

Attached: james-mason-siege.jpg (357x535, 37K)

lol OP btfo

Why join a fed honeypot willingly?

tick tock

Attached: weev 8.jpg (1049x849, 107K)

Nice VPN FBI, glad my tax money is going to good use

The Atomwaffen Division is a neo-Nazi terrorist organization based in the United States

Not in the eyes of the feds

Hey rabbi, watcha blogging?

lul

>giving a fuck about what labels feds use

the name is gay

which one do you think is the most infiltratable?

just stfu , stupids kids

Attached: 1402243853494.jpg (1920x1102, 619K)

GUYS DON'T GIVE THESE HONEYPOT TERRORIST FUCKS YOUR TIME. THEY WILL NOT SAVE THE WHITE RACE. THEY JUST KILL CATS GAY KIKES AND FUCK MEXICAN TRAPS.

because i'm not a larping faggot

READ SIEGE

KILL YOUR MAILMAN

KILL YOUR ROOM MATES

CONVERT TO ISLAM

WORSHIP SATAN

DONT BE A FAGGOT KEK

BEING A FULL UNIRONIC NAZI IS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

1488 HAIL VICTORY BROTHERS

Because I'm not a LARPing sperg with anger management issues.
They're literally justifying all the hysteria the media is whipping up about the right-wing. Playing right into ((their)) hand.

>WORSHIP SATAN
Is this actually a thing or is it just a meme?

Im sure there is some truth to it

I think some higher up AWD people were larpy satanists too.

Tattoos are a ticket to the gas chamber and Id never bother with retards like y'all.
You prolly cant even do 15 pull ups.
I doubt you could start a fire with wooden tools.
Youre dead weight.
Your ideas are corrupted by your trite arguments. Heres a heads up, youre gunna stay in small groups forever. so get ready to look like a retard to everyone around you.

And unless you reproduce you dont matter anyways you honkey.

Attached: hoodoowwwyzzerdd421.gif (95x66, 26K)

The leaders nickname is "Rape" he's a Satanists who fucks Mexican traps and kills cats to get satanic power. The dude looks like he's straight out the movie Gummo

I have tattoos. You ain't gassing me nigger. Degenerate tattoos are a ticket though. I just have a sleeve of demons and angels fighting the holy war.

itt: guides on how to LARP

Attached: 1519391735030.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

Don't ever bother looking at these dogshit movements, they've accomplished nothing and will accomplish nothing.

Pic related is really the only movements you should be searching for, or creating.

If you really want to be an activist join Identity Evropa but even they've struggled with leadership recently.

Attached: patsofapp.jpg (1582x2048, 234K)

Mason applied neo-nazi ideology to the paranormal and was really obsessed with it, whether he was a practicing satanist is a different story, but likely. Atomwaffen is essentially an organisation based on the views of Mason, the author of Siege.

You've made this thread every day for the last week. Fuck off.

Attached: More Sage Advice.jpg (646x646, 87K)

Looks like copy of Misanthopic Division

Attached: dfcdf.jpg (604x361, 39K)

>Misanthropic

I'm not in any particular hurry to get killed by an islamic convert lol

There's no way to contact them lol

I'm not a terrorist or a boot licking faggot larper.

>Terrorist organization that killed 5 people. All 5 where members of the organisation. Thanks i'll pass
only 2 of them. 2 of them were one of the members girlfriends parents (who told him they didn't want their daughter dating a satanist nazi) the 5th killed his Jewish boyfriend.

>if you kill your enemies you win

>if you kill your members your magick grows

so woked

They are losers

>Gummo
Looks like an obscure hit piece on the Midwest.
Makes me think you're a kike.
>Mason applied neo-nazi ideology to the paranormal and was really obsessed with it
wtf?
So what are his views on the paranormal?
Does he believe in aliens or something?

They don't have any Hispanic members.

Attached: fuckingclown.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

some members have Spanish names

I am not a false flagging idiot wanting to be controlled opposition and giving the right that now finally has political relevance again to have bad optics. You see i actual like that we switch to center right parties so i see no need of tarnishing their image by being a subversive enemy. If you hate the right and love the radical left yeah it would make sense joining and pretending to be a 1488 faggot to destroy their optics in 2018 like a fucking moron.

>calling yourself "nuclear weapons"

Oh dear.

Good 4 you! How diverse. What's next gooks and pakis?
Yeah, I don't roll with mexicans. Thanks 4 clearing that up though.

Attached: 1520708256895.png (608x604, 78K)

I dunno man. I'm not really down with murderous satanic cults.

because

ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
>ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
>ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
>ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
ORDER OF NINE ANGLES
>ORDER OF NINE ANGLES

Attached: 1915024.png.jpg (565x565, 95K)

1. They currently only recruit by invitiation.

2. They only seem to operate in America.

3. The "a nightmarish landscape populated by even more nightmarish characters in a hideous future" described in Iron Gates doesn't look like a future I would want to build. While it *could* be a screening technique for new members, from what's publicly available their ideas on Satanism look like on third-hand recyclings of Myatt's work, with the focus on honor, culture and numinosity lost along the way. "Rape" as a choice of pseudonym is telling in itself.

4. They appear to operate under an easily monitored/infiltrated hierarchical structure rather than fully embracing 4GW.

5. I am not convinced that such tactics are productive, given the past failure of every group who took a similar approach.

you just can't stop rape

Attached: rape.jpg (1826x882, 214K)

>atomwaffen?
>moar like atomwaffeds am i rite
hahahahaha. sage.