Map of the Western World in one place

Attached: Expelled-Russian-diplomatsddd.jpg (1024x713, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REy-oTEAxHk#action=share
youtube.com/watch?v=D0bF_7qTsko
express.co.uk/news/world/937653/China-news-West-reaction-Russia-Putin-UK-act-facts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pooptin bootlicking intensifies

>Alb*nia
>Ukr**ne

Sorry kiddo

Even your shithole is a cheap tourist destination at best.

fuck west-mudslime supporting-scum

We should've shot them instead

yeah, much better to side with Ruslamic State

youtube.com/watch?v=REy-oTEAxHk#action=share

Pooptin a type of toilet in Bulgaria?
Atleast its better than street shitting

we ARE the toilet

Feels good to be part of the based countries that stand with Vlad against the Anglo menace.

Attached: 1473399234001.png (645x558, 466K)

>ukr*ine
>Western World
More like anglo bootlicking.
A lot of words from baltshits, no action. Do it.

Attached: GDPperCapita.jpg (468x313, 38K)

ftfy

Attached: 1516717448704.png (1024x713, 552K)

ftfy

Attached: 1522141753870.jpg (1024x713, 125K)

why is winston fucking us up

youtube.com/watch?v=D0bF_7qTsko

All diplomats should get kicked out, whether you're Russian or a fucking leaf, why do we need diplomats?
We live in a time where you can instantly talk to people from all over the world. If Putin wanted to he could right now message Trump on facebook and ask him to play some Minecraft with him. We do no need some foreign stooges to sit in our countries.
I am also more interested in the Israeli diplomats. How many countries have Israeli diplomats in them?

>glad to oppose America in a war
Hey man you don't have to like America but giving our govt an excuse to eliminate economical competition from your country with bombs isn't a choice I'd recommend.

>Australia.

What lol. You faggots need them for trade as much as we do. Our leaders know better then to talk shit.

Relax you fat retard.

Winston has been pushing for a free trade deal with Russia for awhile now.

this

But then who's gonna be a beneficiary of taxpayer money by being someone's son/daughter?!

>Israeli diplomats
We call them members of parliament

Belgium is one of the few real western countries that doesnt lick (((British))) boots.
hahahahahah

Putin is stronger than all this little bitches combined

>Belgium
>Country

>Belgium

Did you mean Bay of Benelux?

Feels good. NVA are licking American boots though

Someone seems upset, daddy Putin not call you back?

Will Putin give me my empire back?

Nah, we are just in a shit position because most of the russian diplomants here are also for the EU and NATO.

>(((Belgium)))
they're just slow here

I already have a Russian flag ready to put on my house when shit goes crazy. Russians have missile silos all over our country due to best location in Europe.

Since when yellow press journalists count as diplomats?

Since you don't read the news

Death to Russia.

We, as always take it easy with the Ruskies, like the 300000 times we have blocked EU from taking further action against Russia
Ruskies in return sell s-400 to Mongols
>Based Russia

How is that possible when you are a part of NATO?

Based

I too have a Russian flag. Russia and Texas are friends so I ain't worried.

We do what our globalist masters say unlike you bad islander goyim.

>t. cant into interdimensional chess

Great to see how many countries are just US Puppets.

feels good not to be a western cuck

eй пoмaк, мaйкa ти pязaнa шe eбa

pAccия aкбap

Attached: 1510285934154.png (597x396, 354K)

>The US announced earlier on Monday that it was expelling 48 Russian diplomats from the US and declaring 12 Russian diplomats at the UN seat in New York ‘persona non grata’.

Umm... has this even happened before?

Nice.

Putin is a cunt but its good to see the kikes who run NATO get BTFOed once in awhile.

So nukes soon or what? Why the fucking delay again?

Yup. During Bush. 50 diplomats. We let them back in 2 years later cuz lulz. This happens every few years, it just never makes headlines. It’s not important.

>That fucking midget expelled the Russians
Fucking dictator wannabe.
Hintapolitika

Attached: 00473501.jpg (1024x683, 475K)

>when you have to set fire to a mall to distract the retards' attention away from your spies getting BTFO out of the west

Attached: 1508497038711.gif (398x262, 660K)

Press the buttom Ivan and glass us please.

>when you have to BTFO diplomats to distract the retards' attention from their countries turning into Oceania

This is retarded, what caused this?

state-sponsored terrorism
rassiya akbar

> islander goyim.

kek.

I was being serious

While i hate the russians right now, i love the fact that my country doesnt get involved in such petty shit

EU really needs a scary enemy to keep its vassals together.

The Baltics and the Soviet Union were friends prior to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact too

>

>oceania
Heil hapa!

Attached: dugAn.jpg (750x567, 73K)

To be fair modern Russia just doesn't quite have that villain vibe that the Soviet Union did. As much as the media and shills push it, most people outside of soyland don't really give a shit they Putin killed some spy.

u mad I literally live in oceania?

We are literally a US vassal state, we have no control over our foreign policy. Any country within the Five Eyes network is effectively the same government.

Yeah. I know you do.

Welcome to the ~NATOsphere kid, all your politics belong to us now.

Attached: 1522094825229.png (500x407, 85K)

>Be the bastard child of England
>Doesn't read entry-level English literature

You shirefolk really let yourselves go.

The map is incorrect, Crimea is Russian!

Oh, we were excluded from the Western world rather than gaving birth to core parts of it, in your point of view.
Interesting, flat-earther.

Of course, always based on the sarcastic tones of OP's starter.

Ireland can be added to the red as of today

In our defense, we have a positive trade balance with them and we really need the money.

China’s FURY at West: UK must act on FACTS in Russia retaliation

A CHINESE Foreign Ministry spokeswoman has blasted the UK for retaliating against Russia over the poisoning of double agent Sergei Scribal.

But the Chinese official refused to take Britain’s side.

Ms Chunying said: “China is closely following the developments, we strongly oppose any use of chemical weapons, but we still believe that this issue should be properly resolved between the Russian federation and the UK on the basis of facts.”

express.co.uk/news/world/937653/China-news-West-reaction-Russia-Putin-UK-act-facts

why is china so based?

With us being on the verge of having a coup, I don't think our guys care about whatever Russia did

Attached: HighImpactSexualViolence.jpg (534x664, 49K)

Nah
It's just that we don't want to already say who did it before actually investigating it.

For a very obvious reason... a reason why we are on verge of the coup.

Anyway Russians we are friends now. Please spare some gas for us next winters.

Attached: vz2007.jpg (1920x1280, 235K)

>serf talks about independence

Attached: 1519543407710.png (228x299, 141K)

they want a sweet cut of that precious siberia
that's how the little rats do it
they get close to you, win your trust and then stab you in the back
you better watch out, pooptin

Attached: 1497944291995.png (300x250, 22K)

this pic annoys me. How stupid can one get? or is he goofin?

fuck euro scum
also, based switzerland

Attached: depositphotos_148726445-stock-photo-flags-russia-portugal-countries-partnership.jpg (1200x1700, 172K)

that all??
also by the time m5s/lega nord gets into government and pp is out of spain, pretty sure those diplomats are going to be recalled back

no surprise jacinda and new zealand decided not to do shit

pooland, baltshits and ukraine - well that was expected from those toilet meme nations

i bet vast majority of people in france and germany are against it, i know for a fact that melenchon, le pen and fillon (and possibly hamon) are all against this.

but really its pathetic seeing how the uk could hardly get anyone from non-nato members on board of all this theatre

Attached: 1435347523493.jpg (655x720, 81K)

wrong oceania mate

Thank God my country doesn't belong to the cuck alliance.

Attached: 1521996376281.jpg (832x690, 130K)

You have my HDI, UK.

>that all??
>also by the time m5s/lega nord gets into government and pp is out of spain, pretty sure those diplomats are going to be recalled back

Salvini has already said that he would never expel Russian diplomats..

>China
>Based

China is a leech on the global society and only condemn this because they're waiting for the right time to backstab Russia.

>Australia

Why do we get involved in this European shit?

>orthobrainlet
>kremlin troll
the edgy underage Sup Forumstard contrarian pack comes with double-digit IQ. grab yours now.

Attached: 1495638928437.png (337x540, 52K)

its the elites in the eu/nato block

they're on the run, they're on their last breaths with twitter sock puppet/bot spammers

all the anti-establishment parties are on the rise, from both left and right will finally put a nail to all this neocon corruption

so... has it actually been proven that russia/putin did anything? is there any evidence that they were involved in the poisonings?
imo it seems like mi6 has framed russia for political gain

the red countries have a jew cock up the ass too deep and there is no hope for them

New we see where Anglo empire is, still not defeated. Eternal Anglo.

Attached: Eternal Muslm Anglo quintessential British Mosley.jpg (356x360, 81K)

none of that matters, what matters is power and money

Attached: DFC6AB24-2C84-498C-88ED-9813861D9644.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Why do countries where pussies grow up talk shit about countries where actual men grow up

according to Machiavelli, yes. but really: is there any evidence that russia actually had anything to do with the poison powder?

I mean I like that my country finally has a conservative/right wing government, but I sure don't like their putin cock sucking behaviour, I tell you that

Attached: 1480804728304.png (900x900, 17K)

according to how the world functions

>>is there any evidence

none of that matters, whatsoever, at all.

I'll take that as a 'no', then.

>Бългapcкa интeлигeнция

Your stance on what happend is best out of all though.

First you want to investigate it, since murderer is still not known.

Anyway Gott Erhalte.