One Piece

Thoughts on /fit/ Mom?

Fast Mom incoming

So why don't the Strawhats just let her starve to death? Why doesn't Sanji just melt her candy foothold with his flames and plunge her into the sea?

Can she defeat /fit/ Moria (forma completada)?

Dark Piece

smoker > luffy

Because he’d be killed by Big Mom before he could and she can splash the fire.

She isnt starving. Her have face has a happy expression still. She like Luffy. She has some kind of freak metabolism. She was only fat because she eats tons everyday and never has to personally exert herself anymore.

THIS. Since she doesn't have her cloud with her, Oda needs a way to make Big Mom super fast.

I feel like she is gonna be stronger with less weight considering how Big Mom looked like in her prime.

Watch Big Mom start running and hopping, she is gonna be more scary jumping around than simply walking,

Because Big Mom is a good girl who got possessed by Caramel, twisting her into a cruel tyrant. Only sweet cake can cure her.
The eating disorder shit isn't her fault, as we can see it actually kills her if she doesn't eat what she needs.

Sanji doesn't let people starve at sea.

>She like Luffy.
Wait what
>Monkey D. Charlotte Luffy

But if they just keep fleeing, she'll keep losing weight until she's too weak to continue. She may seem happy now, but it's because a) she still has some weight to lose and b) she's too crazy right now to realize the damage she's doing to her own body.

How come 5-year-old Linlin lost no weight despite fasting for a week?

>She sees your dick

HACK

She wasn't in a frenzy then. Exercise burns calories.

>A full moon is 12 hours long. And she's still supposed to pound mochi. It might be Daifuku though.

That's a good point. She also briefly fought him at the wedding.

>Exercise
She's just walking.

>she'll keep losing weight until she's too weak to continue
she was able to rampage in elbaf village despite not eating anything for 7 days

So after she fasted last time she killed and ate everyone around her without noticing? Who's she going to kill this time? Will she eat Perospero?

>Daifuku

I wish Daifuku was a girl, who need to rub herself to summon big black guy to fight for her,

>So after she fasted last time she killed and ate everyone around her without noticing?
No, speedreader.

How strong is the new Carrot? There's no real evidence right now, but what's your gut feeling.

Like...maybe Sanji-tier?

Weaker than Peros and Daifuku for sure.

She looks half dead. I hope she goes back to her fat, happy form soon.

Rumble ball chopper tier

Luffy was fat and then got skinny in a day from exertion during both the Cracker and Katakuri fights. And it wasnt a gag because Nami remarked on it seriously andhe actually used it as a tool on the Kata fight.
Either Big Mom is a D. Or Luffy is whatever Big Mom is.

Or Big Mom and Luffy are using that Rokushiki move that Kumadori used when he ate all that food and turned fat and skinny

Why doesn’t Zoro walk around and let swordsmen defeat him comstantly, piss on Kuina’s grave, and then throw his swords in the sea?

She wasn't fasting when she seemingly ate the other orphans and Mother Carmel, she was just whipped up into an eating frenzy due to the delicious birthday croquembouche-cake.

>Will she eat Perospero?
It's a distinct possibility, even if she doesn't physically eat him, but instead uses her soul pocus on him and eats his life span. He is the closest individual to her and he did make up the lie about the cake being with the Straw Hats.

I mean Dragon and Big Mom %%hot freak sex%%

Timeskip gear 2nd Luffy tier with electricity but no haki.

Oda sai Luffys mom would probably be ugly. So it can't be Linlin.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

white beard prime tier

Zanahoria Super Coneja Blanca derrotará a Grande Madre (Forma Dieta)

Stronger than G2 Luffy and fully capable of raping him

new leaks

Sanji would never be a minister as you have to stay on an island. Look at Lola. She was the minister of chocolate, but she left Tottoland/Cacao Island. There is currently no minister of chocolate, but they have wanted to make Pudding the new minister of chocolate.

Evidence for Ally
>Cake was so delicious it solves her hunger tantrum
Evidence for not ally
>We've seen past examples of her hunger tantrum and they have been solved. She regains her senses.
>Jinbe fixed her croquembouche fit. She regained her senses. Jinbe then requested to be allowed to leave the crew. Because she would lose face, she told him he needs to do the life/spirit roulette and take years away from himself and his crew.
>She still has beef with the SH for not being able to attain Germa66 soldiers, breaking Carmel picture, ruining her party, and causing her to lose face.
>She wants to be pirate king
>We've seen her demand foods from islands and if they don't provide it, they get burned to the ground. Luffy wants to save FI from that treatment, he wouldn't let his nakama be in that same situation as FI.

Still weaker than Daifuku and Perospero. She's just fast as shit.

>Weaker than Peros and Daifuku for sure

>implying Suron mode doesnt come with haki

Weaker than Suron Pekoms.

I bet she can go full nigger haki and use her tail as a shroud of darkness and only her red eyes show

Big Mom will lose to the cook. You can’t beat the cook. And she will come to Love the cook. And she will protect the cook. Because Sanji is “kind” and “kindness” can get you friends in high places. Also because it’ll net the Germa the alliance with Mom they were trying to get anyways

look

Pekoms can't do Suron. Only lords and musketeers have Suron that's why they are advanced rank.

O MY FULL MOON

This is legit trash. How can anyone defend this?

Perospero reminds me of those shoulder angels who tell you what to do. He's even perched on the side of Big Mom's head just like that type of character usually is.

I wanna waifu Carrot. Can anyone help me?

Sexy babe tbqhwy fampai

Linlin still probably looked pretty damn good 19 years ago, user.

Leave Carrot to me.

That's not the same thing. In Elbaf, she fasted, then went on a rampage, then it's unclear how her rampage ended (I assume she got her semla). In this case, she's continuing to rage for hours on end.

>carrot learned from pedro
>pekoms used to be in pedro's crew and calls him big bro
suron pekoms incoming

Pfft. Okay, fine, that actually was a dumb thing I said. I admit it unironically.

Dumb.
How is that thrash? Oda can't have a race of animal people with a full moon transformation? It was the case since their introduction and it's probably tied to her history and to full lore of One Piece. There's animal people on the moon.

I actually do happen to have that power. I can take any haracter from the 2D world, upconvert it for the 3D world, modify them in such a way that they will fall in love with you, and then ship them to you.
But I just don't take people with shit taste for clients. I have standards.

Chef’s gotta feed people, user. Greatest chef feeds the most people well

Being angry doesn't make you lose weight. Apart from the Nuts Island episode she's basically just walking. And she didn't fast beforehand.

>not having your Japanese rabbits tied to the moon

Can I get Makoto from Street Fighter
I know she’s not “pretty” but i’m no prize myself

Probably strong enough to take on Perospero or Daifuku.

Where the hell have you been? One Piece was always dark.

We dont know that Carrot learned it from Pedro. There could be some grand moon sensei mink we haven't even met on zunisha with a squad of these Suron minks.
It could still be only the Kings birds are suron
You don't know

She literally said she did, have you not seen the text spoilers?

Do you won’t do Carrot full-moon? I want carrot full-moon user.

I'm still confused how she turned from a fat kid into that hot semen demon and then back to being fat again. What the hell happened during those years?

It was foreshadowed in the previous arc so I don't see what's wrong with it. Also this powerup is only available once a month for a few hours.

I havent seen any text spoilers not done by anons and I don't trust those.
But even if Pedro did teach her it doesnt mean Pekoms knows. We dont know that Pekoms was ever a musketeer.

puberty then menopause

Enel should get a mink waifu

What said, with the addition of a shit ton of pirating adventures for exercise.

I mean So

Also sex

You're retarded. Again, you would need Sanji's approval. Why the fuck would Sanji become an ally to Big Mom? Why would Big Mom want Sanji away from her if she valued his cooking so much? She would want constant food from him.

You're letting this dumb theory cloud your reasoning user.

anyone made a big mum edit out of this yet?

Why weren't you complaining about this like 1.5 years ago when it was first brought up?

How else is Pudding going to get the curly dick? And don’t say “she isn’t” because I will email myself to you and fight you

eneru*
fixed that for you

Oda will use Enel to defeat Big Mom. He is a hack, believe me.

You mean Enlil

Nigga was it used conveniently in a time of crisis? This is a Deus Ex
Doesn't make it not trash

Pudding will find a way to Sanji. Doesn't mean Big Mom will become an ally. Why can't Pudding leave like Lola did?

the only one i believe is naruto because he's actually keeping his promises

my nigga zoro is finally here

>foreshadowed over a year ago
>ASSPULL ASSPULL DEUS EX HACK HACK HACK

every single powerup in one piece is a deus ex machina my dude

Is Full-Moon Carrot stronger than Sanji?

Because Big Mom Pirates don’t make mistakes twice

Nice non-explanation btw

This transformation would have been convenient at any point in this arc. If it was during the wedding, during the forest part, etc... I just think you don't like the SHs winning. Anything the SH benefit from pisses you off. I've seen you autists before arguing about how convenient Brulee was even though the BM pirates benefited from her ability too.

Are we in Wano yet?

Either by going off on her own, perhaps to seek out Lola, and seeking him out later, or simply by being an end-of-series love interest like Kaya. Both are possible as it currently stands, particularly as Pudding herself as displayed a distaste to being confined to life under Big Mom.

I want to cum inside the bunny

She was already stronger than Zoro so no because Carrot is made of rabbit meat, which is food

Well, something's making her lose weight.

You all miss the point. After consuming the cake Big Mom will cuck Pudding and marry with Sanji.

Yes Full Moon Carrot is stronger than Zoro and Sanji. Luffy would need G4 to stand a chance.
Only Big Mom can take her down.