This.. is powerful

This.. is powerful

Attached: brave.jpg (956x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does the US have so many public protests, black lives matter, anti gun things, trump protests, is it the AMERICAN spirit? or something else fishy going on?

Guns don't kill people, black people do.

holy shit that guy is open carrying a weapon of mass destruction

>implying niggerbabies are weapons
umm shitlord?

Attached: 1471627997596.jpg (600x567, 40K)

Top fucking kuk

nice fucking oilmonkey you cuckburger with extra mayonaise on the side.

Does anyone have the caricature with the white burger carrying a little nig?

He woukd have been a good husband for a nice looking white woman shame

The "wife's black son" memes are real.

Nah, just because he's white doesn't mean he's worthy. Just look at his politics and stupid ideas in his head. Better to let the shitlibs breed themselves out, turn their defective offspring into trannies, and let them kill themselves off.

kek. he was obviously firing blanks

Why is the universe so adamant in making this world one big joke?

dunno. we're mostly harmless

Eren stop shitposting on vola I will report you to the authorities. Only do it on vola or you will go to Jail.

Powerful is one way to say it

Haha this could backfire spectacularly

This.. is also powerful

Attached: Auxo gets dilated.jpg (1970x1430, 2.15M)

You need to leave your house more often if you didn't already know that

Best thread on Sup Forums

really could have gone without opening that

Attached: 1521256305981.jpg (123x125, 2K)

>implying he is not married to a white woman who had a kid with a black man not in her lige anymore

She burned the coal and he's paying the toll?

tarbabies confirmed for weapons

holy shit it's a literal my wife's son.
how can western men be so cucked?

Attached: toppest of kekronis.jpg (1600x2133, 485K)

Nice FanFiction lmao

Attached: DR6NESWkAAF4oS.jpg (1195x664, 96K)

He has a point. Niggers are much more dangerous than guns.

isnt that.....hate speech?
>what is real anymore

>blacks cause most crime

Hey, he isn't wrong. I don't know how effective a nigger baby with a 5 second drae would be in a self defense situation

DILATION NATION

did i ever tell you faggots about the abbo who transitioned and kept his nuts in a jar of formaldehyde and brought them out at parties? no? some other time

Maybe they should confiscate black babies, blacks kill more people than guns do

Attached: dilation.png (1409x4383, 685K)

Just tell the niggers that are robbing you that it's one of their son's , they'll run away in fear of having to pay child support

"the blind leading the blind" lmao i was in the original thread.

my wife's son
y

w
i
f
e
'
s

s
o
n

Is he lowkey implying that niggers are bio weapons?

you have to go back

>black
>people

>you have to go back
you have to go back cletus like really get the fuck out of my country.

I too know regards who went to shitty surgeons it's like having your appendix removed in a backally and complaining that it's shite

I live in the US not France brah

Is this literally the "my wife's son" meme in reality.

>I live in the US not France brah
no like get your soldiers out of my country there uncultured and behave like negros.

He has a point: the thing he's carrying is technically more dangerous than a gun

Based Takeshi

i find it funny how niggers have literally turned entire cities into DMZ's but your cucked goverment still won't do shit about them why cletus?.

Looks like someone more skilled than I could easily shop a Glock in either of his wife's sons hands

That's pretty embarrassing to open carry your wifes baby to Tyrone like that.

Part of it is cultural but there is also a lot of money behind liberal protesting. Also America is a really, really big country with 300 million people.

how do I upvote posts?

im twelve and what is this

They are dna warfare. Worse than chemical warfare

Operation and "transition" are two completely different things.
Former is an attempt to fix something broken inside your body, it can work well or not.
The latter is mimicking your body parts to look like some other body parts, leaving you in a state of glorified mutilation. There's a reason half of trannies attempt suicide.

>They are dna warfare

sides = space

(You) just did

EDIT: thanks for the gold!

Attached: 1470946975662.jpg (800x587, 45K)

Go on...

Nice body armor.

There's a literal war happening. It's just not a conventional one.

> white
The absolute state of the white race

Attached: 1352C871-CDA0-40F6-B014-E36C3952DA1D.jpg (440x329, 18K)

A faggot with a nigger child, who isn't a fucking baby anymore yet he's carrying him in a baby carrier instead of making the little niglet walk and he still has a pacifier. That nigger kid has no chance.

Attached: 1521629102507.jpg (480x484, 50K)

And there is a reason suicide numbers decline after surgery and transition

*wheeze* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* AHAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA *gurgle/choke*

Attached: 1517762236598.jpg (545x560, 131K)

Did you get lost cunt?

But that's a lie
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

are you always gonna repost this one? and "sex reassignment" is a bold lie, it's not actual womanhood, just approximation.

Good lord, this is the very definition of a Liberal Democrat Cuckold who should be silenced.

That’s a weapon of mass destruction

first time I posted this

Why are they still using a pacifier? Make that lazy nigger walk.

it's like a xenomorph, the perfected biological weapon to be used en masse against entire biospheres

This is just fucking sad.
Like a junkie claiming he is happy, but you know he is not.

More dangerous than carrying a gun

>Than the general population
Yes
But compared to non treated trannies we find a sharp decline ergo it helps

The mutt has probably a gun. That's what he means.

found the retard attempting to trick himself into believing his failures in life are due to not being the right gender. Fix your life not your junk retard.

No, that's a cuck pouch.

That dude is either as much a cuck in stature as he is in mind or that is one "baby" that has long become too big and fat to be carried around with a pacifier anymore.

I always die late into the run.

HES BASED using niggerbabies as bulletproof vests

i want to save this pic for later uses against trannies but on the other hand i don't want to have this horror saved on my computer...what do ?

Attached: 1520809382114.jpg (657x527, 49K)

unironically the most objective conclusion after analyzing all of the statistics

Attached: 1506738951214.jpg (748x420, 31K)

dropbox?

>Let's not address the point made
Classic display of mutt culture creatura

Attached: 1516117450725.gif (384x464, 484K)

Interest groups pour money into them. See any “protest” and you’ll see mass produced signs being held by idiots. Also notice the stages set up for such events. There’s people with money organizing this, it’s not a grass roots effort like others but recruiting and hourly paid idiots to show up.

Wife's son

Partly because they're paid protests and partly because the goys think they're making a difference, but really it's just so the (((media))) can say that "X amount of people are against Y" by virtue of their protesting and Y will only ever be something of (((their))) benefit. That way you can keep increasing the amount of outraged goys and those who find safety in numbers will be more swayed to support them because they think they're being left behind. Using this, alleged, numerical advantage the (((press))) can start shaping opinion and shaping (((laws))) on behalf of the people for the benefit of the (((people))).
Back when people didn't need permission to protest, when they weren't complete faggots, it was straight forward

>Someone offers themselves forward as spokesperson
>People protest
>If they're listened and their demands are taken into consideration they'll disband
>If they're not listened to they'll riot and force you to listen

But then all of that changed because of people being faggots and now it goes more like

>(((Someone))) is paid to be a (((spokesperson)))
>Goys protest, over what they're not exactly sure
>Once they're allocated time is up they'll disband, whether their demands are heard or not
>If they aren't heard they'll threaten to riot, but only if pushed to the limit/the cheque has cleared and even then they'lll only burn a few trash cans, because they're revolutionaries who are too shit scared to ever start a revolution

It's not American spirit, or something fishy, as much as it is wholly pathetic, sad, and Jewish.

>and it's beautiful

Open Cucking should be banned! Ban assault cucks!

Its a great instagram opportunity for everyone involved. Plus the organizers get paid.

Wearing his gibs belt I see, lazy commie

This is actually kind of funny
If only you knew how bad things really were

Instinctively, my hand is covering my wallet.

Nice, two kills for one bullet?

Attached: E081503A-6349-428E-9488-4E18B8D0834E.jpg (1024x586, 93K)

I would kick that nigger kid hard

Attached: IMG_4505.jpg (387x309, 21K)

Attached: giphy.gif (378x213, 439K)

baby shield

i love it when the cops shoot first at a person who doesn't have a gun

cops just can't wait a few seconds to hear no shots being fired at them, cops always shoot first, like heroes