Alex Jones is an actor

I keep seeing people talking about Alex Jones as if he's real.

You do know Alex Jones is a performance artist right? His Lawyer even had to admit it in court and he said on Camera that it's an act and hes not "a crazy guy".

Like, Infowars isn't real news, it's literally the same as those tabloids you see in stores that say stuff like "Bat boy and lockness monster get in fist fight"

It's not "fake news" because it's not news at all, it's entertainment that makes up fake stuff for content.

So yeah, you can keep watching him, hes funny, but if you think his persona is real or that InfoWars is anything but entertainment you need to get help as you are detached from reality and likely easy to brainwash into believing anything you are told like a sheep.

Conspiracy theorists are VERY easy to brainwash, one time I got a bunch of people to believe something I made up on the spot in a youtube comment section. It's Ironic that they happen to be the biggest sheep but I digress.

Alex Jones is a performance artist and he plays a character on InfoWars.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/17/trump-called-alex-jones-amazing-joness-own-lawyer-calls-him-a-performance-artist/?utm_term=.867c2ff8a452

independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/

businessinsider.com/lawyer-alex-jones-infowars-playing-character-acting-2017-4

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/17/alex-jones-performance-artist-attorney-says-texas-child-custody-case

But I will give him credit, hes maintained his user base even after that, again, it's VERY easy to mislead conspiracy theorists into believing anything you want.

Attached: alex-jones-performance-artist-who-is-bill-hicks-infowars-new-world-order-933x445.jpg (933x445, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the world is a stage

very true

You're about two years late, kiddo.

Bill Cooper was the real deal. Predicted 9/11, exposed Jones.
youtu.be/d7jJMYJbAKc

Only libshits don't get that his audience knows this and tunes in to be entertained and informed at the same time. They do the same with twats like John Oliver but these high IQ free thinkers are too dense to make the connection.

I bet you congratulate yourself for debating flat-earthers too

Attached: 1481318837374.jpg (596x772, 201K)

Which is why info is leaked to him

IT'S THE ANIMATING CONTEST OF LIBERTY, BROTHER.

Attached: 1512376107860.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Context for brainlets and the deliberately dishonest.

The "character" is what he uses to convey the information, he believes it himself but makes it more entertaining to watch/listen to by acting in this way. John Stewart or Stephen Colbert aren't actually how they are on stage IRL and would probably talk more normally, though I dislike the two of them I don't deliberately believe bullshit about them to feel better about myself. Just like how now you'll think I'm his most ardent fan because that makes it easier to dismiss yourself being called a bullshitter.
He's a meme machine.

Attached: 1516121205779.jpg (564x704, 52K)

can you explain this image to me

In reference to a skit he did on the show

I have met the real AJ when I worked in Austin a few years back. He is either softspoken

>OR OMG YOU GUYS THESE GLOBALISTS THESE GLOBALISTS SWINE

Awesome guy, even if he isnt as lively as on camera.

It's a joke reference to Sup Forums being the biggest influence on Sup Forums, the pose itself references an old comic of Cecil Rhodes and his massive influence on Africa. Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I picture he talked to you like this?
The music absolutely makes it.

Attached: Cec_Rhodes_Colossus.png (330x428, 99K)

Are there people who watch that shit then? It's just a fat ass screaming and his voice is annoying.

Then that info should be watermarked on screen permanently, in big, translucent letters: "This is not real. Intended as entertainment only."

This.
Alex acreams like a crazy person to get a POINT across. He does not make stuff up.
However Infowars does push its opinions, and actually says so rather than hide it.

>The music absolutely makes it.

Unatco isnt perfect.

Was a bit before that interview was given by a few years. We spoke about the nsa and their information syphon. How it was odd the nsa bought factories from tech companies in texas.

OK, so is practically every other reporter, especially those in the MSM.
Whats your point?

Your telling me after scandal after scandal, trump did not have a sexual relationship with this lady.

Attached: 180112185625-stormy-daniels-trump-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37K)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 1521516803566.jpg (666x374, 77K)

World Trade Center 7 on 911, botice no airplanes hit this building.

Attached: wtc-collapse.jpg (792x434, 47K)

*notice

NO FUCKING SHIT, LOOKS LIKE YOU IDIOTS FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. JOURNALISTS ARE JUST CATERING TO A TARGET AUDIENCE. LIKE FOX NEWS JOURNALISTS CAN BE BOTH LEFT WING AND RIGHT WING WHENEVER IT SUITS THE NARRATIVE.
Everyday I am amazed by the amount of retards on this board. Of course, I shouldn't be because why would it differ from the worlds percentage.

The building was on fire for 8 hours, on top of an atificial cavern that just had two other buildings collapse on. The C in WTC stands for Center, everything was interconnected. When the towers collapsed the force caused a critical failure in the base that held everything else up. They ended up tearing down the other 5 buildings that didnt collapse that day because they were not safe.

And remember ten years prior Al-Queda had blown up a truck in the underground parking garage to try to take out the building. The cell was caught because on of them tried to collect his deposit on the truck.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks.

>babies first redpill

Next you'll figure out all these alt-right ecelebs like Laura "Can't burn the coal if you can't get into the country" Southern do the same shit.

Everything that's done for profit is almost always fake.

Oh look, it's the daily (2-4am US time) anti-Jones poster, with more reddit-spacing than usual. That statement is from a court case to maintain custody of his kids. If you were from the US, and I'm guessing your not because you're a meme-flagging faggot, you would understand why he said that. The first thing his ex-wife's lawyer is going to do is bring up a video of him saying something like "These people are literal vampire potbellied goblins" or "Hillary Clinton is a demon" and then use that to attack Jones's character or sanity, under the impression that he truly believe they are literal vampire potbellied goblins.However, if he comes into court and states that such statements are part of his "character" of Alex Jones the radio show guy, that they are flare meant to entertain the audience and/or embellish his points, then every time they try and use that angle to attack his character (and take away custody of his kids), he can merely point to that statement and move on. That's why he won the case and still has custody of his kids, and why he's still relevant enough for you to get paid to post these stupid fucking threads every single morning.

Attached: 1518591288037.gif (448x252, 2.84M)

Joe rogan said he's like this all the time

bill hix sux dix

it doesn't matter

his job is to look like a buffoon and drive as many people as possible back into normieville

that's it

OP

Attached: 1495285038209.webm (430x242, 277K)