Two voices will cry out in a silence all will hear

>Two voices will cry out in a silence all will hear

Attached: IMG_5887.jpg (885x516, 81K)

>in silence
to be silent you have to be silent

this.

There's no silence.

They're gonna get false flag assassinated obviously. They're getting sacrificed as teenaged virgins to the god of gun control.

The crisis actors seem to get younger and younger as time goes on. Just like the boys and girls (((they))) kidnap and fuck in pizza shops.

Something like this is actually really likely. Remember KONY 2012? How that retarded faggot burned out and started jacking off on the sidewalk like a chimp?

They are being ridden hard, and they won't be able to keep it up. They are fundamentally unstable to begin with (narcissistic kike and narcissistic mongrel lesbian). They will burn out fucking fast. And when they do, they might damage the cause.

Shut the fuck up faggot

Why aren’t those crisis actors dead yet ?

What's with that red shirt and why are they sporting multiple sklerosis disease encouragement slogans?

Attached: what.jpg (720x404, 110K)

>crisis actors

Attached: 1427293548988.gif (300x269, 903K)

The Boston marathon bombings brothers? Remember, the surviving brother's vocal cords were shot out.

Nope, that little faggot is in ADX Florence and you won't hear anything from him. Fucking disgrace that old Ted has to share a prison with him.

The only possibility as far as they are concerned is that their contact with FBI will be dragged into the light of day.

It is well known to be True dr.Osterreich.

La Goblina and the Cuck are being exploited by Democrats. And they seem to enjoy being used.

>to be silent you have to be silent
they're gonna suicide

Here are my predictions for the both of them: I'm gonna assume that they don't have access to coke because their handlers are watching them to closely.
La Goblina will break down. Panic attacks, depression, mania. She would shave her had, but that part is already taken care of.
Watch for her speech speeding up and her eyes darting around in coming interviews. She'll go all "I can't take it anymore", it will be announced that she is at home "resting", maybe she'll be quietly institutionalized.

Hogg will give us the fucking payoff. Remember, they have to hang on till November. He needs so much attention that the times between interviews will feel like an eternity to him, like a fucking heroin fiend looking for a fix. He makes it till August, late September at the latest. He will crave the limelight so fucking much that he'll start saying fun shit. He will become a legit nut. First he will go Bernie, then full on nutjob. He'll call for banning hate speech, capitalism, then he'll make public death threats.

It's gonna be fun as shit.

Yeah, something like this! These kids are stooges for the gun control lobby! Have pity!

This is probably the first thing on /pol I’ve read from a kraut that wasn’t stupid.

You’re alright, Fritz

Don’t come to school tomorrow.

>not seeing that bald dyke stare at the crowd in silence for ten minutes

I wonder how the other kids feel about all this. There was about a half dozen or so that were being pushed, but these two have become the front. I wonder if the others are jealous. I wonder what they think the reason is for these two being chosen over them.

Attached: 1522039396894.gif (250x252, 901K)