Is French discrimination okay?

Is it okay to discriminate against the French?

Should we have to make special provisions for them like we do with Africans?

>Guillaume Rey, who worked at a Vancouver restaurant, said his dismissal represented a case of "discrimination against my culture",

news.sky.com/story/im-not-rude-im-just-french-says-waiter-sacked-from-restaurant-in-canada-11305416

archive.li/GEytZ

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-104058~2.png (1080x1514, 433K)

Trash clickbait. Sage.

Italians are far more rude than the French and they are rude by intention.

The French are just autistically blunt. I dont mind that.

>Disgruntled Frenchman

It's one of the top stories on every major news site

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-111823~2.png (1080x1409, 587K)

Still trash clickbait. Headline trying to be funny but then you read the article and it's not clear if the guy was a cunt or if his coworkers were gigantic pussies. Considering it's in Canada I think the latter is more likely.

The seem to think they are "more direct and expressive". They come across blunt to me.
Italians just seem overly passionate

Fair enough. I think the story is more that he tried to use his Frenchness as a defence. His excuse for his behaviour is that he is french

> clickbait article.

That being said, there is no excuse for being a dick with your colleagues, especially if you're not the manager.
If the said colleague is underperforming, make a complaint to his manager. Easy and safe

French are rude. I love it when they are here and they expect me to speak French when they ask me a question. And then they look at me like I'm crazy. What the fuck, get out.

Sure, because fuck'em faggots.

Seriously. They are like mon dieu hon hon hon baguette fromage in their stupid frog speak and when you're like the fuck you just said they go all MON DIEU HON HON HON BAGUETTE FROMAGE.

Only degenerates visit Amsterdam

Oh, damn! Francoise is pissed!

Attached: commie cat.jpg (1000x1001, 104K)

He has a legitimate excuse though

Reading into it, dude was actually impeccable with the customers.
He just didn't keep his mouth shut and not accept shit from his terrible manager.
The rudeness he's accused here is being able to confront coworkers.
Of course canadians can't have that.

Also fucking trash clickbait title as usual.

FROGGED

Attached: frogged.jpg (800x800, 282K)

That's not the issue though. It's not whether he was a cunt or not. Or whether his behaviour was impeccable.

The issue is that he uses his Frenchness as his defence. He claims "discrimination against my culture".

He will have to
>explain what it is about his French heritage that would result in behaviour that people misinterpret as a violation of workplace standards of acceptable conduct."

What if an African was to use this as a defence?

I could understand being rude if you are from Paris and have that French accent.

Quebecois on the other hand have an accent that sounds like the robots from Mars Attacks. ACK ACK ACK

Attached: 1980162760.jpg (179x225, 28K)

I just read about that. He volunteered a colleague for something he didn't want to do, and then insulted him until he broke down and cried.

Can't wait for that faggot to explain how that is acceptable by "French standards". I mean short of him performing miracles once a week, that would get him fired in every civilized country on earth. Can't have Frenchie poisoning the work climate.

Attached: maus.jpg (355x450, 46K)

This desu I met one here in the states and the cunt spoke in French expecting me to understand him.

Attached: 1481681573744.jpg (200x196, 7K)

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 4K)

You're not in La Paroisse, Lousiane or that sort of region?
Btw. Louisiana French sounds even more horrible than Quebecquois.

>Guillaume Rey was sacked from his job at a restaurant for "aggressive" behavior, but he said it was just a result of his culture. When confronted by customers who didn't like his attitude he reportedly retreated out of the restaurant and surrendered

Attached: 1520158549284m.jpg (612x1024, 111K)

What did he said ? He misgendered an anglo ? Pfff...pf....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
The absolute state of your countries...

Yes, fuck Quebec they ruin everything. Real France is fine. Fucking Quebec liberals are the reason we didn't get max Bernier for our conservative leadership.

yes, i think JF has proven that in the recent weeks. however intelligent a frenchman can be, he will still tend towards being a passive agressive self-absorbed manipulative dick. so yes. fuck the french sideaways right through their colostomy bags

why does canada still tolerate this French shit anyway

Wow. A literal monster. He said no to something, then "maybe mr x can ?"
The other said no and he called him a faggot ?
And then the other fucking cried ?!
Wtf. Its belong hilarious.
Seriously, just grow some balls.

this.

french people are based

My workplace is a safespace:The thread.
I leave you with these words, faggots.

Less than swiss.

Or he could do the job he was paid to do.

I would've loved to see how the cucked Canadians would deal with this, and how upset they would get by him. But at the same time, being unable to be rude back, or stand up for themselves.

Thats not the fucking issue. The issue is that he uses his french heritage as an excuse for his behaviour. That because he is french normal rules don't apply.

It would be like an African stealing a bike then claiming because of his African heritage that no violation has taken place. His behaviour is somehow acceptable because he is African.

>Fucking Quebec liberals are the reason we didn't get max Bernier for our conservative leadership.
Nice try kike.
The recent Ontario PC race showed how (((computerized voting))) manipulates the results.

The point is that a guy was fired because his colleagues couldnt handle ''the bants''.

>French are blunt assholes
>leafcucks are fragile faggots
news, you say?

Okay bants is fine. Claiming that normal rules don't apply because he is french isn't. His case is being held based on his french heritage, not because others couldn't handle the bantz or because they were too sensitive

I do agree with you, but at the same time this is the type of behavior that a ''progressive'' and ''inclusive'' society leads.

The guy was making a post-modern commentary on the absurdity of social justice.

But they do, daily, 24/7.
He's a native french, ergo, he will try to puch everyone to do thing efficiently, will correct people when they are incorrect and expect the same behavior toward him and will just pretend to like people u,ntil the gig is over.
Which in canada will not be ok, you have to suck dick and LIKE it, that's the most important part.

That's how working is in France.

>It's not okay when a native european do what every other social group do?
You'll have to explain to me, slowly, why you only open your mouth now, when you fucking shut up any time a woman or based anglo muslim poo do it.

The baguettes are incredibly rude and insufferable. Never trust them.

French are fair game and can handle it. Women will make our lives hell and the others will attack us

Frenchman living in England here.
There are many good things in England, but you guys are completely effeminate in taking offense. For all of the retarded communism you can have in France, the whole "oh my God I am offended", especially just by speech, is an order of magnitude lower. I've seen people actually stop talking to each other in the UK after a single semi-heated argument.

This is a very recent thing here though. It never used to be like this. Everyone has become oversensitive. I don't know where it's come from. It used to be, just be polite, now it's like we can't even talk to each other. I personally find it very difficult working with women and foreigners