twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!

Oh here we go. First date incoming.

fugg
slide.world-three.org/read/its_not_my_fault_that_im_not_popular/en/0/126/page/1

Nothin' at all.
NOTHIN' AT ALL
N O T H I N' A T A L L

Nemoto is definitely a bit touched in the head. Who the fuck just assumes they can just so “oh you’re a loner it’s so surprising you’re hanging out with a big group”

o boy this is not a drill

Oboy

Who is A-chan?

It's happening

Akane, aka Pineapple.

Oh god and I thought Ucchi was the biggest threat to Tomoko's purity.

Yuri and Nemo's subdued insanity might just be one step crazier than her. God help Tomoko in the coming months.

Next chapter is on the 12/28 remember to thank World 3 .

type a and type b anime fans?

When will Yuu-chan show up again to BTFO all these thirsty sluts?

Nemo a cute.

If I want to restart my Watamote run should I skip the anime?

No.

>Nemo this chapter

I blinked and suddenly every girl is an insane lesbian.

What the fuck happened?

>that was 2 years ago
what happened to sweet gentle Yuri two years ago

Why? The anime is pretty faithful for the most part. It's also great to refresh your head of Tomoko's voice.

yuri needs to let go

Someone had wet dreams that night.

>Dating three crazy lesbos at the same time.
Rip Kuroki san.

Gentlemen. How do we fix Yuri and Nemo? Ucchi is a lost cause so don't mind her.

We need to clone Tomoko and hand out a copy to everyone.

Yuri is one hell of an insecure bitch.

Yuri is a yandere now.

>does this look like the face of mercy?

Is she motion sick or...?

Edit with Yuri, Nemo and Tomo when?

Tomoko will be all mine soon. HAHAHA!

Does that say 1500 yen on the hat?

>Yoshida and Mako genuinely enjoying themselves, having the time of their lives
>Ucchi being assaulted
>Yuri plotting murder and dismemberment of Nemoto
>Tomoko genuinely scared
>Nemoto flaunting how close her and Tomoko have become as friends

Just imagine how crazy things will get if we ever get a sleep over chapter. Seeing the girls try to one up each other in order to get closer to Tomoko would be great.

It's teasing but Nemo is also seeing how far she can take it

Nemo in the the last panel, pretending to take a selfie so she can see what Yuri's doing.

this girls are fucking sociopaths

Nemo is kinda a bully, and she knows exactly what type of person Tomoko is so she knows how to push her around. Tomoko is basically her way of letting herself be who she really is (as she only showed her true side to Tomoko, which is pissing Pineapple off a lot).

I think we're going to get some backstory soon to explain why she's so jealous and would explain why she's a loner.

The fan art for this chapter is great.

>yoshida waving to the animals
too pure

She gets jealous and possessive because of Mako constantly betraying her

i'm really happy this trip ain't gonna be over soon, i hope yuri calm the fuck down

the tomoko effect

I really like her and Mako just enjoying Disneyland while the psycho lesbian love quadrangle goes on next to them.

Nemo is pretty spooky here

Still waiting for the chapter when Nemo apologize to Pineapple, Pineapple isn't a shitty normalfags for fucks sake

>Oh hey Kuro! You know friends sometimes sleep together right?
>Uh...yes?
>So why we don´t share this bed while we touch our bodies that would be crazy
>(What is this slut saying?) ...
>¨What is this slut saying¨ You think
>(Ho...)
>¨How¨ you are thinking now right?
>O-okey lets sleep...he he..
>Great! ... Oh HEY! you don´t mind KURO being my bed partner right?
>You are hurting my arm Yuri...
>Shut up Mako!

poor yuri

>Ucchi has some masturbation material tonight.

>Nemo finally happy to be herself.

>Yuri a jealous bitch.

I think the best thing out of all of this is that Yoshida and Mako are going to be best buds.

I wonder how Yuri will process all of this. Lose her new friend to someone out of her circle, have a person who hates her for no reason, and maybe losing her best friend too to the pure delinquent.

I think it's one part that and one part that she really wants to make friends with Tomoko but doesn't really understand how to interact with someone as anti-social as Tomoko or Yuri. They're both very standoff-ish, but she only sees it as them not responding to her well. I don't even think she was mad about the nickname like Tomoko thought, she was just clinging onto any sign that Tomoko actually does like her.

She didn't realize that the nickname is because Tomoko associates her name with a Gundam and not because Tomoko holds her in high regard, though.

wow

that’s deep

hopefully it comes up later where she posts it immediately to Facebook saying how much fun she’s having with her friends, pineapple sees it, doesn’t like it and goes apeshit

Maaan. Kuroki's 'harem' is full of yanderes and psychos.

>Let´s do it Kuro...Tamura doesn´t have to know...

>What is it KURO
What is up with this sociopath?

This is starting to feel like a time bomb ready to go off.

She know we being calling her nemo all this time.

i think is a nip island

ねえねえねえねえねえねえねえねえねえねえねえ

i think Tomoko isn't getting out of this one alive, damn crazy lesbos

I love nemo now, great chapter

Yuri is still salvageable. What Tomoko needs to avoid doing so that she doesn't become a filthy dyke is to not give her a nickname or call her Yuri during a pivotal moment. If that happens then it's fucking game over lads.

I would take this as another shitty greentext, but now I don´t care anymore...fucking Ogino sensei could go full yandere lesbo for Tomoko too as far as we know

>Be loner outcast in loner group
>Develop fondness for everyone in there, EVEN UCCHI, because of loneliness
>Tolerate all of Tomoko's retardation and think you've formed a bond with her as good friends
>She's friendlier and more open with some girl who never hung out with your group
>Mako betrayal PTSD
>They're flirting right in front of you and give each other nicknames
>You've never gotten a nickname, You never even get called by name or talked to that casually by Tomoko

I'm in delusion and want to believe that Pineapple is a nice normalfag, she probably won't actually mind it too much if Nemo do that kind of shits on social medias (because Pineapple understands that she doesn't share the same hobbies) and honestly she isn't pissed off because Nemo doesn't loosen up to her more

Pineapple only pissed off because Nemo isn't being honest with herself and ever since Nemo doesn't hide her weeb hobbies, Nemo automatically assumes normalfags will hate her

What is even going on anymore.

i don't think she is a bully but
>she knows exactly what type of person Tomoko is
this is correct that is why nemo know what buttons push which in this chapter make tomoko let herself out

>12/28
It's feel so distant.

Thank you, World 3.

Oh shit Emoji

I haven't read this since chapter 30 or so, is the black haired girl the one who was in the bear costume and hugged MC? And why is she so angry?

She's going to be masturbating to that when she gets home

No.

No, she graduated. This is some other anti-social girl in class that Tomoko hangs out with sometimes. She's a bit clingy as of late.

How did this become a yandere lesbian harem so quickly?

Mako will be the one to set it off

This. Tomoko's autism and Nemo's cunty scheming is to blame for all this. Yuri did nothing wrong.

Yuri had to put up with Ucchi this chapter too.

Ucchi continues to just be an awful selfish person.

This chapter was fun and all, but all these bitches need to take a step back and quit their messing around with Mokocchi. The girl's suffered enough; the last thing she needs is for her friend group she tried so hard to make to fall apart because of these crazy lesbians fighting.

Venting it all on emoji was totally wrong.

>Mako betrayal PTSD
what? when did this happen?

>a ticking time bomb of dysfunctional lesbians
>happening right under Tomoko's nose

Oh lord how hard will shit hit the fan?

Kyoto field trip when Tomoko was hiding behind some stairs and she overheard Yuri being very upset with Mako for joining Minami’s group

Throughout the trip she also was very clearly pissed with Mako

Mako is always betraying her

You're an awful selfish person. Ucchi did nothing wrong and was cute.

Maybe Yuri can develop as a character too and express her feelings more, being passive agressive and hiding how you feel isn’t healthy

Ucchi is cute and funny but she is not a nice or good person.

>Emoji and Yuri glaring
If Tomoko doesn't think of nicknames for everyone by next chapter, Nemo's getting lynched.

This is one of the best chapters. The manga has actually got a lot better with Tomoko making all these friends.