4x4 Thread, 3x3 is accepted

4x4 Thread, 3x3 is accepted
Make sure to rate others

You got into anime last year/13

When did I get into anime?

Approximately four and half 3x3 seasons ago.

thad's too many maffs 4 me

2004 my nig

Ugh, I can't think of what anime I want for my 9th pick. How do you guys actually make 3x3s of your favorites?

Keeping a list is a good start. Otherwise I am pretty sure I'd simply have forgotten half the good stuff I watched. At least thats what its like when someone asks me about my favourite movies, I can never really answer the question.

3/3

What's first in third row?

Who's the one in the left corner? I see this one around

Garbage, save yourself the trouble buddy.

4/4

I like the webm idea but honestly 1/9.

That's the point of these threads. They're newfags and shits only allow them because it's Sup Forums culture. Don't expect intelligent discussion over here.

>over here
You mean on this board or website?

You shouldn't expect intelligent discussion anywhere on Sup Forums, idiot.

This thread.

No user, I am pretty sure you meant board or website, because if you didnt then youre absolutely delusional.

>That's the point of
>these threads
>here
Sorry you're incapable of accepting the truth even after asking for clarification.

meant for >fuck it

Here's my actual favorite anime I guess. It fucking sucks trying to make a screenshot mosaic when you don't have all the anime downloaded anymore.
Sucks
Hi
>what's first in third row
Check the archive. All his anime where disclosed last thread.
I think Unicorn gets shit on too often. It wasn't that bad.

>All his anime where disclosed last thread.
the reason why I am not answering his question is because I am shocked by the fact that he has to ask it. or should I say that I am saddened?

>make shitty thread without disclosing names of pictures
>complain time and time again that all people do is either ask for the names or complain about the fact that people don't just post names
I tell you I've never once considered the fact that mosaic threads are cancer on virtue of this alone. I notice it every day.

5/5

the reason why I am saying this is because the anime he asks for is on his own 3x3. i am shocked by the fact that he doesnt even recognize this shot from one of his favourite shows. hell, that shot is from one of the best, if not the best episodes of the entire series. wouldnt you consider that to be slightly weird?

post the names of all the anime in your 3x3 or everybody in this thread dies

>sucks
no bully

The Tatami Galaxy