Be South African

>Be South African
>Literal army of black people charge into town and start burning things down
>say they want the land now
>zero international reporting
>feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: Hermanus.gif (480x360, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/schools-close-early-in-hermanus-as-tense-standoff-with-protesters-continue-20180326
youtu.be/7zBETRFFTdI
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-protests-in-hermanus-as-residents-demand-land-20180327
youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ
youtu.be/wEzJ24W59do
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Gips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Gaspard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/schools-close-early-in-hermanus-as-tense-standoff-with-protesters-continue-20180326

Source

subtle niggerbragging

Wow, initially I didn't event see those coons on in the background.

Attached: southafricaminersstrike.jpg (620x387, 90K)

youtu.be/7zBETRFFTdI

Attached: Capture.jpg (859x482, 40K)

Attached: SouthAfrica3.26.2018.jpg (1078x800, 142K)

Fucking kek

why do they always destroy everything :(

Nigs gonna nog

I want to treat them how they treat white property. Smash the bones and burn them alive.

S.A: is fucked.
Come back to the homeland and advocate for A WHITE SOCIETY.
Your future could be Europe's future and you have a strong case for a monolithic society.

if they get that land, they even don´t know what to do.

THey also could just occupy land and settle down there, but thats mean, they have to work

It really is disappointing that this doesn't get news coverage, any twitter trends going?

at this point why don't we blow the fucking world to shit, sure humanity dies but id rather everything get vaporized than see a bunch of niggers not know how to fix anything and ruin all of this work

Every white person should leave this hellhole immediately

Because they can't build anything, they can only destroy so that is what they do.

I wish they would just start opening fire on the hill.

Probably should have done a better job of fighting for your country instead of becoming what Eurostan will be in a few years.
t. Dutton.

This is what "citizen journalism" is meant to be about, didn't Trumps election show you it's power?

MSM is bullshit and dying, stop automatically appealing to them, I'm sorry man what you're going through is fucked but nobody will know unless it's being reported. Maybe have some decent production values, I'm sure popular youtubers are already on it.
In fact I think Southern's videos have woken a lot of people up, they got a fuckload of views for that kind of topic.

The international media is your enemy, look for allies elsewhere.

Attached: 1509575134247.jpg (414x279, 68K)

>a recycling plant was set alight
Is this the spark that finally wakes up the media?

>Zerg

Merkel and your EU overlords say the Afrikaaners aren't black enough. Tough shit, GG.

Attached: FB_IMG_1522089001074.jpg (960x960, 67K)

This is the age of the internet. If it happened, it WILL be reported, unless SA has joined NK?

Building is hard work.

You should make a thread asking for meme help. It is the only thing people pay attention to anymore.

Attached: AirportOverrunSouthAfrica27_3_2018.jpg (968x468, 64K)

Isn't it bedtime for you, Dutton? Or is it Tony Abbott at the keyboard?

The problem I see is, will Boers and other white South Africans change their tone or will they keep going with this whole "rainbow nation no racism!" bullshit. I've seen some of the protests about the murders and other events in South Africa and they constantly kept screaming how nobody should be racist, to exclude "radicals" on their own side etc.

Come on guys. Especially Australia. We have already taken the necessary steps to start the discourse here about bringing over our brothers. Let's keep it going.

Pic related- Brisbane March on the weekend

Attached: fa2b42c66b9ae258aef62d741ceeb0aa.jpg (650x366, 40K)

WE DINDU, AY FUCK OFF COLONIZAH WENDINDU NUFFIN! YOU TOOK OUR LAND WHITEY BOI! WE GON GIT IT BACK!

Attached: 1520979518549.jpg (387x387, 17K)

Planet of the nigger

this cute little thing were invented for such an occasion

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x207, 8K)

What's the currenct situation?

Civil War Soon?

South Africa actually has a very interesting military industrial complex. Kind of a shadow of what it could have been but some crazy hardware came out of there.

SA is a giant living proof of the failure of multiculturalism and how a white minority will be governed by a non-white majority in todays lefitst paradigm. Honestly if our media could cover South africa LESS it still wouldn’t be sweeping it under the rug enough for our social controllers. According to our government all the negative news is just “white supremacist propaganda”. I have brought up farm murders to my family and workmates but an met with blank
stares of disbelief followed by a strong unwillingness to look further. Avowed ignorance seems to be a common reaction to negative info in the information age.

Stay strong SA, we will keep sharing your news and getting the word out.

>>zero international reporting
You can't depend on the (((news))) for anything beyond keeping the unintelligent misinformed!

Attached: 1522069782945.png (953x1146, 1001K)

>come back to white country
>Germany
Lmao nice one you dirty muslim

If it weren't for the savages, SA is actually pretty nice

Neither did I.

True I know, but I have to admit I've got crazy anxiety about posting this shit.
Like, after I've seen how complicite the world can be with this stuff I just sit and wonder what would happen to me if the local cops came to my door and said, "hey, you posted something online that didn't show black people in a favourable light, you're going to jail for racism and hate speech"

I know I'm being a bit paranoid here but, I honestly feel like I have to either keep quiet and let this happen or spread this around and potential go to a third world prison without the world even knowing

Attached: 1515204961019.jpg (651x750, 53K)

>SA whites won't even stop paying their taxes let alone fight for their own survival
You haven't been struck a mortal blow but you whine like you're already dead anyway.

Typical German cowardice

Requesting the webm with the shotgun truck getting rocks thrown at it

fucking hell

Attached: images (32).jpg (417x353, 17K)

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/pics-protests-in-hermanus-as-residents-demand-land-20180327

Also cars and buildings, shill

Attached: car.png (620x399, 568K)

All this shit has really shown me what fucking top tier lads the Aussies are

Attached: 1521909626054.png (331x327, 216K)

It's because most Canadians are soft as fuck and live in a bubble. They don't want to think about some thing uncomfortable like that they just want to drink their Timmies

Attached: 1506490679969.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

I hope you can get out brother. Are you and your family doing okay? I honestly hope that we can get you guys over here. My sister is dating a South African man, and his family are some real hardworking blokes. Good to have ya here, always.

Reminder that what's happening in South Africa is communism and is coming to the West. They're already importing their golem armies.

Attached: 1509400610172.jpg (860x558, 338K)

>Stops paying taxes
>gets arrested and goes to a South African prison

Gee, thanks for that advice burger, whining is for losers!

Well you could try using a VPN, preferably based out of Hong Kong, Chinese jurisdiction so they tell anybody asking to hand things over to bugger off.

Who is that popular south african youtuber that is the transexual, you're trying to wake up the whole world here what do they think.

>be slave minded
>promote slavery

tell me more about "winning" coward

>there are casualties in war
>better not try
When they start quartering these people in "your" home make another thread whining about it.

>keep paying taxes
>army of commie blacks kick your door down and kill you
I mean, it's not like you have a lot of choices.

doumph...doumph...doumph...doumph

sons of cain

Attached: Roman MG42.jpg (960x640, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VVnz6hlC3pQ

Why hasn’t America accepted white South Africans as refugees?

What are the 'red ants'?

Maybe do like Varg and do that from another country.

Just evacuate the whites and bomb the place back to the stone age

Well Obama would have said hell no and I imagine his appointees and the appointees put in by those appointees are still in office.

South africa is kill

They are calling this a protest. What do your riots look like?

>my dad tells me all about his racist white SA co-worker
>i mention that SA isn't comparable with Australia and you can't really judge him until you've lived in SA
>he just dismisses it

This is what you're faced with

Attached: 20180326_210117.jpg (397x262, 43K)

I know just how you feel

Your father might be a fag

Show him videos about the land grabs, pictures of the farm murders, the tweets that threaten with genocide.

The US Embassy has been tweeting about helping out nog kids with education and empowering them all day. (They never tweet about ONE single white person.)

So far it's just hints of things to come so it's hard to complain without being called a fearmonger
seeBut what scares me is when I hear people talking about how hard it is to get a Visa and get out if you admit that you want to leave for good ((my aunt did this recently and when she said she's going for good they immediately called their superiors and told her that she might not "qualify" for that (she got out tho))
also, good old Julius Malema talks about killing all the whites like once a month so there's that

I love studying history so part of my paranoia is caused by my knowledge of how quickly these warning signs snowball into communist prison states

Don't expect them to. US is occupied territory, both our government and increasingly the country itself. The same (((people))) who destroyed South Africa are trying to do the same to the US.

You only need to worry about a semi competent white government doing that. Nogs can't do that.

usually countered with "shouldnt be there in the first place"
bring up that they are helping build infrastructure and farming and its "racist to assume they couldnt do it themselves"
suggest that race shouldnt matter and it loops back to "shouldnt be there in the first place"

It disgusts me how conditioned the average person is to follow (((their))) narrative.

It isn't paranoia when they are actually after you user.

> be aus
> 1980’s
> believes all the “apartheid bad” talking points
I’m ashamed that we supported the embargoes that ruined your country

youtu.be/wEzJ24W59do

Have you got a plan in place? From what I can tell there is ample warning signs that things are about to turn south on you guys pretty soon.

Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with your dad?

"be slave minded"
"promote slavery"
"tell me more about "winning" coward"

What?

"there are casualties in war
better not try
When they start quartering these people in "your" home make another thread whining about it."

Easy to talk about war when you aren't outnumbered 4 million to 45 million huh burger? Have you even met a black person or do you just sit in your white only gated community and talk about how many you'd kill in a race war cause you're so scary?

Attached: 1520352131259.gif (500x250, 1.22M)

theres no way anyone will help you boyo

they fed us so much anti afrikaner propaganda in school

they want you gone ASAP

First Obama guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Gips

Second Obama guy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Gaspard

The second is the fucking *president* of Soros' open society foundation. What kind of culture do you think this guy would cultivate?

Attached: 1514042728908.jpg (736x736, 94K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Why the FUCK is Trump allowing this?

locusts multiply and eat all the grass and move on.
btw, they transform into the angry nomadic form, when they rub their legs together, which is caused of overcrowding at the last patches of grass/food.

where can i donate to the war effort? oh yeah thats right i can't because you fuckers are virtue signalling on the internet instead of declaring a state of emergeny, a war in self defence to prevent a genocide. fuck you hope the niggers rape and eat you dead

Second guy is already out, his replacement is being considered.
Though because of the US system Trump can't just fire everybody an appointee puts in.

I'm doing what I can telling anyone who will listen, but no one pays attention, sorry man

Not my dad or family
People

Your government already gave $350m to the Terrorist extremists called the ANC in the 80s and 90s, I think you've done enough, Sven, thank you.

Do you have a gun? A bunkered up home? Rations?
If not go make sure you get that ASAP

Why the fuck are you expecting a president of another country to help us?

I just want to say one thing to South African Sup Forumsacks.

No one is going to help you out. Either you fight or leave. And even leaving will be hard, because like I said, no one wants to help, because your white.

Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: Racist1495694471334.gif (720x480, 2.56M)

Now I understand the subliminal message of the zombie films
black = zombies that can survive only by eating from other brains (welfaire)
holy shit ..... deep

Attached: 89ab42a2652da30004e41b1ee84b86e26037c3e9_00.gif (320x240, 207K)

This has been the response from literally every non-Sup Forums-user I've talked to about current SA
It's depressingly hopeless m8s
Although I do live in Auckland so hopefully people aren't quite as retarded outside of this cuckhole

Attached: mosley how bad things are.png (421x460, 252K)

The majority of people I know are the same! They believe the (((news))) wholeheartedly, and anything else is 'waycism'!!!

Attached: 1522071481444.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Oops sorry user. Thought you were referring to your dad.
In light of this, what the fuck is wrong with people? It's some severe mental gymnastics bullshit honestly.

>snowball into communist prison states
I don't believe that is the goal. Always take your enemy at his word. The end game is to kill all the whites. Period. Prepare and plan for that. You are in my prayers.