What's Sup Forumss opinion on him?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on him?

Attached: DQmTLNLSjPjGE5WoGtrg6X3UFsrReozMAnQAYCd68dG9cJA.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretjews.wordpress.com/2008/03/10/zionist-jewish-sabbatean-illuminati/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

highest level roach that ever lived

>i just want to be a european but my goatfucker religion wont let me

Good man. If they had only stuck more to his teachings.

BASED

Attached: 558.jpg (646x644, 37K)

>Even before accepting the religion of the Arabs, the Turks were a great nation. After accepting the religion of the Arabs, this religion, didn't effect to combine the Arabs, the Persians and Egyptians with the Turks to constitute a nation. (This religion) rather, loosened the national nexus of Turkish nation, got national excitement numb. This was very natural. Because the purpose of the religion founded by Muhammad, over all nations, was to drag to an including Arab national politics

Based. It's surreal, there's so many homes in Turkey with an ataturk portrait in them. More than you would ever see like george washington or churchill or something. He changed Turkey for the better 100%.

oh fuck off you dirty nigger

>I have no religion, and at times I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.

Seems very stylish.
Cool hat.
Dapper. Wish I could dress like this.

>a Greece born in Thessaloniki
a really big Greece pity that he had to end up in turdistan

>Jew born in Thessaloniki
That's why the furious fedora tipping. But as far as Turk goes i think he was the best for them.

He's got a wicked fro.

Did you just fucking reply to my comment, you wh*Te piece of shit?
You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh1Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh#Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh'Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh'Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: 1519289184169.jpg (1440x1652, 398K)

He did well with a nation newly separated from centuries of Ottoman rule. I wish we had him now; look at Turkey's current 'leader'!

Don't be so hard on him.
Blacks want their rights and i personally have nothing against Animal rights.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Nah man. I was unlucky enough to grow up in a black neighborhood. I want to fucking gas them all, no rights for niggers.

t.Almancı

Attached: fdtjd.jpg (553x350, 81K)

t. jebeni majmun, asfalt, zwartjoekel, kankeraap, nikker

is that eddie murphy? we wuz ottomans

How does it feel to be considered the most inferior race. How does it feel that everyone has to walk around on eggshells around you because you get offended and triggered by anything. How does it feel to know that you will never amount to anything and starve without the help of whites?

How does it feel that everyone has to lie and act like they are not absolutely disgusted by your sambo lips? filthy fucking ape

A great man, too bad he had a shit material to work with. Now Erdoroach is killing his legacy.

Toothpaste-boi bringing us the Kankerbanter.

This is why Netherlanders and Germans get along so well. They both pick on Untermenschen

I love him. A great leader. An amazing visionary. Turkey, as it is now, doesn't deserve him.

He's a prime example of a leader should be:

Miltaristic sense of duty to his country.

Upholding secular values for the betterment of his people.

Rule fairly with an iron fist while ensuring the future of his country.

m8 no one is reading your copypasta. Im just trying to hurt your feelings.

He looks nothing like modern day t*rks

What happened?

Attached: 1516289994254.jpg (960x720, 90K)

Great man, too bad he fought for the wrong side. Without him Constantinople would be an international city and Turkey as we know it probably would not exist, meaning the world would be a better place.

Why would my feelings be hurt by a wh*Te subhuman?

Attached: f56.png (680x518, 203K)

I know a turk who actually resembles ataturk. He doesnt have blue eyes or blonde hair but he is paler than me.

that's a picture of Ali lol, what a LARPer

He was childless and most likely a sodomite which is nothing remarkable by t*rkroach standards

Attached: 1512412893189.png (621x1024, 878K)

Hallo Mehemet-can

Attached: turk.jpg (736x749, 61K)

dichtbij maar geen sigaret

Why are t*rkroaches so gay?

Attached: 1494098231643.jpg (540x960, 61K)

blue pilled faggots
Attaturk was a donmar crypto jew and a sabbatean

secretjews.wordpress.com/2008/03/10/zionist-jewish-sabbatean-illuminati/

I find it amazing that almost 90 years ago a turkroach had already figured out that multicultural/ethnic societies are inherently unstable and have to be united under heavy nationalism.

Attached: 1358605037865.jpg (635x476, 20K)

Sütti, what are you doing here?! No daytime Kraut/pol/?

Attached: 1518550756361.jpg (215x200, 4K)

Have you ever considered the possibility of Turkey being a multi-ethnic society?

Son of a whore for real,search it

Arabization happened. Fucked up most of Eurasia ... would not mind genetically pure Turk people that much. They were steppe horse niggers just like our ancestors.

Turks getting more based every day. Most of them that I know are highly against refugees and aren´t scared to speak out against them because they can´t called nazis. Most of them are also very moderate on their religion. I would say as long as we just have to deal with turks the world would be fine. Some of them even look very white.

Forgot my german flag.

Why do they elect Erdogan time after time then?