Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

It's time for the final chapter of Botan.

CUTE

Excuse me for a minute, it seems there was an error when downloading two of the pages so I gotta restart the ripper.

Alright fixed.

HURRY UP I NEED TO SEE HOW IT ENDS SOMEONE LIVE TL IT ASHASDO{ASD"ASDJJoawdko[

Botan is too precious for this world

I'M DYING

The end.

Thanks for the dump.
Thanks for pressing Botan.

>this manga will never be adapted into an anime
>we will never get to witness the cuteness that is animated Botan
It hurts.

Wait, this is the final chapter of the series?

Didn't I tell you last month it was ending this month?

Man, that's another hole in my chest.

I'm happy how this ended though, this satisfied by urge to see Botan doing happy, cute date things. It's not like they'd break up in the final chapter. Maybe a kiss would've been nice, but handholding is more lewd.

Good ride.

I'm gonna miss her so much
Best girl I've seen in a looooong time and she actually won

>wanna cross dress and go on a date?
>just kidding

She's too good for us

How can other girls even try?

>animated Botan
My heart couldn't take it
But I want it

She's too good for us

Should’ve put it between her tight butt.

JESUS CHRIST

>it's over

Dull ending

Dropped

Kinda late for that.

In case anyone forgot why she won.

They're saving the good ending for the anime.

Itsuki is just as overloaded by Botan's adorableness as we are.

I'm a little late but OH GOD MY HEART

Wow, I can't believe Aoi won but I'm not surprised. Botanfags forever BTFO!

Oh user

My heart, send help!!!

Fuck this shitty NTR manga

t. Aoi

>NTR

What did you like about Aoi? I just about dropped this manga because I was near certain she'd win. I'm so pleasantly surprised.

Don't worry Aoi you'll find a cute girlfriend eventually

She's cute but not in a dumb exaggerated way.

I'm so sorry user
I've been there. This is actually the first time a girl I liked has won.
Romance manga is the cruelest.

And to think she'd become his wife
Why is this the best manga

I think its cruel what the author did to her. What did she do to deserve it? The whole situation is just mindbreak material. Its not right. Itsuki turns from an angel to a demon in a flash and then turns around and seduces her best friend. Now every time they're together it will be a big fat cruel memory of how he humiliated her.

Takamori Natsumi should voice Botan

Maybe because I relate to Aoi is why I feel this way. People like us always get shit in life. Happiness seems within your grasp and then is torn away in the most embarrassing fashion. Being AOI is suffering.

Why you gotta be so negative, man. You can always turn it the other way around and she'll fondly remember of the time when she grew better as a person and got over her traumas.

Take that pain user
And channel it into the next romance manga girl you like
You'll get your win someday
Because waifu wars....
Never change

>Best girl won AND HANDHOLD HER FUTURE HUSBANDO

>author did
Pretty sure fans were pushing Botan to win.

Has a girl been so universally loved by Sup Forums like Botan? No matter how popular a girl is, there's always a couple of fags of a lesser girl, shitposting for the sake of being contrarians.
Not here though. Everyone was on the Botan train and it delivered.

I don't remember any best girls winning in recent memory. Most of the time it was always the other girl winning and anons fucking lose it in anger

I stand my ground. Uchida Maaya should voice Botan. Ozawa Ari should voice Aoi.

I want to kill myself.

Rather than relating, it seems like you're into projecting territory.

BEGONE THOT

The facts are the facts no matter how the author wants to play it off.

Botan was a dark horse because of the fact that she was a second heroine, but ever since like halfway through the manga she, plot-wise, was better positioned.

On a character level, she spent a lot more time with Itsuki, they were closer friends, and had a lot in common. Botan also isn't afraid to take the steps that Itsuki wouldn't, asking him out and going for the kiss. Looking back on it, nearly every single important moment in Itsuki's development over the series has been spurred primarily by Botan. Revealing himself? Because Botan confessed to him. Getting back together with the guys? Because Botan pushed him. There was no romance with Aoi past the halfway mark, it was all Botan.

Thematically, Botan winning makes sense too. Ultimately, the message of the story, or the premise the manga asks of you, is "Is it okay to lie?" Itsuki is the liar in the story, while Botan is radically honest. She hides nothing. Her conflicts are trying to decide how she feels. But she always puts things out in the open. I like this boy? I'm going to ask him out. We both like the same guy? No need to get catty, let's talk it out. We're best friends.

Really, the story is about Itsuki learning from Botan "don't lie to people you care about" and Aoi learning from Itsuki "sometimes it's okay to lie to help people." In that last chapter, that's where the climax was. It has Itsuki learning to be honest and confess his love to Botan, and Aoi being deceitful and lying to Itsuki.

If you think about it for just a second, everything wraps up super well. Even this last chapter, that's a perfect way to end the series. We get to see Itsuki resolve one of the few things remaining - the ambiguity of his relationship with Botan, and how she always wears the pants.

Don't feel too bad for Aoi. She's well off now. Her journey had always been more inward, and she got exactly what she wanted.

Nah man, Kana Asumi is the only choice for Botan.

Ari Ozawa as Botan imo, her genki characters sound super cute.

>what she wanted
I'd say 'needed' is the better word here.

Judging by their twitter, they were a pretty big fan of Botan too.

True, that's the whole story, though, isn't it? Aoi getting what she really needed, the ability to trust men again, and Itsuki got what he needed, a friend who can accept him for who he is.

HOLY SHIT IS SHE FLAPPING HER BANGS? (PANEL 5)

So what do I do with my life now guys?
Best girl Botan won but I'll never see her again
Are there any other mangas with girls like Botan winning?
What is she classified as?
Cute honest genki?

>So what do I do with my life now guys?
I dunno but I wanna fug that bird
>Best girl Botan won but I'll never see her again
That's a good thing. The story had a nice three act structure, and now it's over. Maybe one day we'll get an epilogue, but better to quit while ahead.
>What is she classified as?
>Cute honest genki?
A well written character.

>Are there any other mangas with girls like Botan winning?
Looking like Masamune-kun's revenge is going that route. We'll find out in January.

>people still believe Yoshino is going to win
She's no Botan, she's going to lose hard.

>What is she classified as?
A pure little cinnamon roll who deserves to be cherished and protected.

The signs were there for Botan, the signs are almost the same for Yoshino.

>Best friend
>Second girl
>Short hair
>Most important person for MC's development

Only delusional Akifags don't see what's coming.

To the user professing me a god in some of these threads: thanks, but it was just based on proper reading analysis of something well-written. I wouldn't have made those predictions for almost any other manga. Botan may have been a surprise love interest, but going by the story's direction, the character interaction, and the themes, there was no other ending possible without making it a nonsensical ending.

That said, fucking called it, mate. Told you so. Told you so for over a year.

Are you going to eat your shit when Aki wins?

I can't believe Botan is fucking dead

Aoi fell in love with a girl. Even in her last significant scene with him she had him dress like a girl, because that's who she fell in love with.

Does suck for her but it never would've worked out.

You called it? Got a screencap?

>>Judging by their twitter, they were a pretty big fan of Botan too.
though people were naysaying namo for a fucklong time and just assuming the worst of him/her before we got an ending

Yep, so cute

>the mating rituals of the Botan Bird

Only if you eat yours when Maid wins.

I actually don't have it on me and I have to step away from Sup Forums for work. Maybe someone else has my post, they've certainly been posting it