One Punch Man

Where were you when blast was confirmed to be a pussy who let's monsters get away?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jNT3Nza.jpg
i.imgur.com/0Id7V8b.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o3L4Ci.jpg
i.imgur.com/JPulE6Y.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If only he was a better digger....

If the association thinks King is that strong, why isnt his rank righer

Because S-Class is still ranked by actual hero duties. It's why Puri Puri is ranked lowest.

Blast probably listens to the Hero's association orders, King plays vydia all day.

>listens
did you speedread the webcomic?
Blast doesn't come no matter what even if the top cadres of the HA asked him to

According to what Murata said on stream, ONE’s original storyboard had Bang going alone against Elder with his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. Bang’s plan was to push Elder aside, but was only able to halt Elder’s advance, while Bang ended up being the one getting pushed aside. Elder took no damage, and Genos made a comment on being shocked by the power Bang demonstrated.
Murata didn’t like the fact that Bomb got so little screen time, and said Bomb is even stronger than Bang and he needs his fair share, so Murata decided to have Bang and Bomb use a combined strike.
One relevant point I should mention here is Murata said on stream that ONE would miss storyboard pages and make fights deliberately brief, e.g. show only start of a fight and the end result, and gives Murata the freedom to come up with details of the actual combat in-between.
For this particular fight (Elder vs. Bang, Bomb, Genos), Murata said ONE’s ‘end result’ was that Elder cannot die/be badly hurt at the hands Bang/Bomb/Genos, that cannot be changed, but as you’ll see in a second, Murata took a fan’s suggestion on stream and used the freedom he has with the “in-between” details to significantly change the nature of the fight. ONE was very happy with the result approves the new version personally. ONE even came up with a new name for the combo move. Here’s the detailed series of events:
A fan on stream questioned Murata about the inconsistency in power levels, said if Bang and Bomb combined couldn’t hurt Elder Centipede, doesn’t it make Metal Bat stronger than them combined? Shouldn’t the combined hit at least damage Elder’s face like cave it in or something? Murata acknowledges the issue and said he will discuss this with ONE to see what the official changes can be made.

this is old news.

So when's the next chapter? Short omake for MP100 this week, no chapter until Dec. 22.

Storyboards should be soon for OPM soon, right?

Murata decided to go ahead and alter the fight as follows: . .
Instead of doing no damage, the combined hit by Bomb and Bang now cracks Elder’s entire carapace as well as bursting Elder’s face. Murata said that the combo attack can’t be 2x Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fists, but something one level weaker, to distinguish it from the punch against Overgrown Rover later on.
The reaction/impact knocks Bomb and Bang back, relatively unharmed though
Unexpectedly, the cracked carapace helped Elder with his molting process, a new, bigger body emerged out of the old shell, with a new face and extra eyes on his head. The three of them (Bang, Bomb and Genos) combine their powers to attack it. . .
Murata thanks the fan for his very reasonable suggestions, said otherwise there would be a problem with power levels. With the new change, the fight is more fleshed out, power imbalance is more or less resolved, and it doesn’t violate the ‘end result’ (Elder can’t die or be badly hurt) set by ONE (i.e. although Elder was hurt, the molting evolved him so he’s stronger and no longer hurt)
Murata said he will send the sketches to ONE, awaiting approval and lines. He later updates on stream and said ONE is happy with the changes. ONE particularly likes the molting/evolving idea, said he had been trying to come up with a way to address the power imbalance for almost 2 days.
ONE came up with a new name for the combo technique: 旋風流水轟氣空裂拳, which can be translated roughly as Whirlwind Water Stream Blasting Sky Splitting Fist, a more advanced technique than both Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist and Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, a move that splits the skies and blast airstreams into the opponent’s body

nah ONE is a lazy faggot.

T/N: Elder vs. Metal Bat: according to ONE/Murata, Metal Bat thought Elder’s weakness is his face, but it’s actually not the case…not sure what to make of it, is he implying that Elder’s face is actually extremely strong and the only reason it cracked was because it was about to molt anyway?
Murata also implied that someone else will be the one to take out evolved Elder, so it doesn’t matter if they made him even stronger. Something about what will happen next: Murata said Genos will end up being melted by Elder’s stomach acid, and that Bang will rescue him and suffer minor acid burns. Genos will be grateful. It was half joking so I’m not sure if it’s going to happen.
Regarding Garou vs. Bang
Murata says Bang’s water stream rock smashing fist is much more efficient and precise than Garou’s. Garou must make a conscious effort in order to use the techniques, but for Bang it’s become part of his very being.
Garou had already started to evolve towards his monster form during this chapter. The bandages and debris on his arms have started to merge with his body.
Phoenix man rescues Garou . .
Genos . .
Genos got cut in half by Elder, but pieces himself back together and rocket kicks Elder in the face, breaking his teeth. The kick is an upgraded version of the kick he once threw against Saitama.
T/N: Not sure if it’s original or evolved version though.
Genos has an inner monologue about how strong Gouketsu, Elder Centipede and Garou are (Garou already started to evolve during the fight with Bang and Bomb and I think got a lot more powerful), and that the fight against Monster Association cannot be avoided, and if he (Genos) continues to be like this (careless? Powerless?), he’ll only be good enough as backup.
ONE apparently only drew Genos being cut in half. Murata had to come up with the rest of the details. Seems like ONE isn’t too high on poor Genos and Murata is using everything in his power to make Genos look less bad

That stream translation is old news you faggot reddit boy. This is one is new though "Murata jokes on a stream about there being a centipede of a higher tier than Elder Centipede"

Other stuff . .
KING pees his pants. I think he got separated from Saitama and probably ran into a group of monsters
Murata complains about drawing Elder Centipede. He hates it. A usual page takes around 1.5 hours, but with EC it’s much longer. He draws the centipede himself and leaves the background to his assistants. Elder Centipede making an entrance, Murata’s version: i.imgur.com/jNT3Nza.jpg i.imgur.com/0Id7V8b.jpg
After background added by assistants: i.imgur.com/6o3L4Ci.jpg i.imgur.com/JPulE6Y.jpg
Someone asked Murata about the photorealistic backgrounds, he said he doesn’t ask too much, his assistants take care of the details. Said as far as he can tell they were all hand drawn.
Updates to Sonic vs. Gale Wind/Hellfire Flame . . Their fight was updated in volume 15 and Sonic’s speed relative to those 2 is significantly increased. They no longer speedblitz him as he’s standing there. The exchange was pretty back and forth and Sonic was able to keep up with them.

>Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fists
I forget, who do they use that move on?

once king gets credit for killing elder centipede he will be

garou then garou used it on darkshine

i like it. Murata sounds like such a geek.Just like any other moron here that discusses power levels.

>Murata is an abs man now

But latest back panels have been aesthetic.

what did he say, Sup Forums?

traps are gay

The translation was awful. Sasuga niggerstream

Why did it have to be mangastream

So no one noticed the retarded writing of OPM as usual?
Why is Phoenixman so worried that he can't get out Garou out of there unless Garou managed to distract the trio somehow when apparently he could have just called Elder Centipede for distraction in the first place?

How do you defend this now OPMfags?

Elder Centipede > Phoenix Man. Why would he listen to him?

I think my hairline is receding.

so I skim the previous chapter whenever new chapters of manga come out, and I noticed he messed up the part with Genos's forearm
he has it back on in the panels prior to it coming back to him

I know this guy is working like a slave and his brain is probably fried but still

why did he come out when he said then?

Really, he was probably desperately holding Elder Centipede back from rampaging at that exact moment, so he could extract Garou.

Because Orochi wants to recruit Garou, if the centipede started fucking shit up he could have killed Garou on his near death state.

>tells centipede to come out from the ground. >Bang and co gets distracted
>take Garou away
really activates the almonds

I hadn't realized this before, but is King's role that of a master strategist in addition to being a great liar?

He has probably played some strategy games

>So no one noticed the retarded writing of OPM as usual?
I figure people in these threads enjoy the series despite it's flaws, unlike you.

Shit, man, you must be the first guy to ever notice this. First guy ever.

oh, sorry. I didn't see it in any of the threads I've been in, I'm not on here 24/7 though

Easy enough to explain. Phoenix Man can't snatch Garou away since Bang is there? Garou goes berserk, creates opening. Doesn't call Elder Centipede out because Garou would get caught up in the destruction, can't snatch Garou away during that because of Bang. Garou was the one who created the opening by making sufficiently large enough space to ensure Phoenix Man's safety.

Oh, wow, someone has to be here 24/7 to actually figure these things out? I mean, I know this chapter came out a bit over a month back, but for you to figure it all out so quickly on your own? That makes you some sort of genius, doesn't it? Oh wow. Tell me what other deep thoughts you have. I'm just in so much awe of your mind, user.

>blast confirmed for not only defeating elder centipede easily but also letting him get away
>mfw "blast is as strong as/stronger than saitama"-fags canonically BTFO

confirmed for not only being unable to*
fuck i guess now im just as retarded

Is there an imgur album of the chapter I could download? (got a plane ride tomorrow)

I really wonder why you're on Sup Forums 24/7, I imagine with such a charming personality you must have lots of friends irl

The Virgin Garetard vs TacCHAD when?

Murata's assistants ruined that glorious Garou back with ketchup blood. He should've drawn the blood himself.

Why do retards underestimate this serious punch?
Haven't they noticed it did not even scratch anything other than the centipede? That concentration of damage is even more impressive than the Boros punch.

he doesn't show up to work unless they bust his balls

phoenix man says himself if garou stayed down there elder centipede would have killed him, speedreader-kun

Bang looked so handsome this chapter, he's quickly becoming my favorite S-rank replacing Metal Bat.

Maybe Blast let it get away so he could fight him again after he got stronger?

Murata didn't want to taint dat back either.

Here's to hoping he posts originals on his twitter sometime. Last time he posted his sexy black clothes set he got 20k+ likes or something. Break the record with muscles, Murata.

I'm not gay or anything but I'd fuck Garou.

You're gay.

How does Garou's bandage-scarf even work? It accentuates his physique perfectly and always stays in the air. That's magic.

Is he natty?

100%

It bothered me a little that the force seemed to travel along the whole length of his body so perfectly
I mean, to an extent it makes sense physically, the shockwave will have the most strength in the medium that's directly connected to its origin, but at least a little should've dissipated into the ground in the part that was underground
for the entire length of something so hard to be disintegrated like that when it's warped around in different directions, the shockwave directly in front of Saitama should've blown everything to kingdom come

whatever though, maybe his body does that naturally when the core integrity fails or something

>to the brink of death
what the fuck? Saitama one shots everything. So he's way stronger than Bang, right? Unless there's gonna be some twist where Bang's a bad guy who goes easy on certain monsters.

That's the point though, the punch was so impressive it only affected the centipede. The crater from the ground was made by the centipede when it was rushing towards King.

Blast was Saitama before losing all his hair, that's why he isn't as powerful and hasn't appeared in a long time.

my point is it's totally against physics, Saitama is only supposed to be stupidly strong, not a magician

Stop with this retarded theory already.

Saitama and Physics doesn't go well together.

there's no way, he must've been at least officially recruited at some point even if he never shows up for crap

Member when Saitama death punched Genos' head and obliterate the cliff behind him but didn't affect Genos at all.

Blast's ability is exponential damage from punches regardless of how hard they actually are. Even if he literally did a no damage finger flick at you if he did it like 5 times you'd explode.

He is multi-punch man.

He got amnesia from losing all his hair, it was that much of a traumatic experience.

>Instead of doing no damage, the combined hit by Bomb and Bang now cracks Elder’s entire carapace as well as bursting Elder’s face. Murata said that the combo attack can’t be 2x Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fists, but something one level weaker, to distinguish it from the punch against Overgrown Rover later on.

Rover confirmed for highest Dragon+ durability

how does he remember training?

Genos has a super hard forehead (canon)

>
>fuck i guess now im just as retarded
I'm sorry

Fake memories implanted by somebody, probably the big bad of the series I'm just making shit up as I go.

>Updates to Sonic vs. Gale Wind/Hellfire Flame . . Their fight was updated in volume 15 and Sonic’s speed relative to those 2 is significantly increased. They no longer speedblitz him as he’s standing there. The exchange was pretty back and forth and Sonic was able to keep up with them.

That's pretty good because otherwise they were way too fast. Let's not forget Genos kept up pretty well with Garou even if you say he got stronger/faster after his latest repairs Sonic hadn't gone all out against Genos and Sonic always trains, so him being speedblitzed would probably make these two stronger than Garou.

Maybe Blast is kinda, or for all we know Elder was as strong as he was when Saitama killed him but Blast only used regular punch levels of strength.

The chapter doesn't really prove anything except Blast apparently had a fight against Elder and won. So he does very rarely actually fight.

Is the webcomic on hiatus? Haven't seen any updates in a long while.

One stopped updating it to do the storyboard for the manga.

Blasts power is that he is always slightly stronger than his opponent. Which is why he only turns up for God level threats because he doesn't want to get knocked around taking down a wolf

If you don't like it you can go suck on your mother's tits

t. garetard

So is Murata dead now

Can we finally appreciate Genos? He tried so hard

Genos did really damn good. Would have won too if Elder wasn't so retardedly stacked with power.

AND GOT SO FAR

Saitama let Evil Water get away at the end of MA. Just as bad as Blast.

Trying hard means nothing if you don't get results, user.

All right fags I'm sick of Garou vs X arguments so instead answer me this
Could Golden Sperm beat Elder Centipede?

So Genos' eyes are red now then. Murata will just have to correct last chapter's mistakes in the next volume

But in the end dr. Kuseno give me more firepower

>measuring everyone up to Saitama
Ironically, you think just like Genos himself

That was in the comic, and Blast didn't fight Elder Fuckboi in the comic. Evil Natural Water won't survive in the manga, most likely

yes. If elder centipede decides to eat sperm, he will probably explode.

Yes

yes

>Evil Natural Water won't survive in the manga, most likely
What makes you think this? The scene with Pig God afterwards was pretty nice and helped establish his character, I don't see why they would replace it.

It was just pig god eating evil water.

Wasn't Blast apparently trying to capture Elder?

Yeah, but he snuck out of the hospital to do it and showed us his sense of duty and told them to take care of the dumb A rank guy who was being an asshole earlier.

He just had to go early because of an appointment. He's a working man, after all.

nice desu ne

Rover confirmed for doge level threat

I cant wait till Saitama adopts him

also how will Murata handle.. Black Sperm

Nah, saitama is too young. The timelines don't match. Bang appeared before Tatsumaki before saitama started training. Or rather, when saitama was like 5 years old.
It's a tempting theory though.

Handle how? You mean how his splitting will look like? I'm sure it'll be great, just looking at how he's handled Elder's creepy old man face.