[Progression] Right-wing/far-right 10 years ago and now

Min= Minimal support for that time
Max= Maximal support for that time

Keep in mind that these numbers suffer from some inflation as politics in Europe in general have moved to the right if you'd compare them to 2008 and before

so 50.1% in 2018 might be 70-80% in 2008 with all these information i could come to the conclussion that Europe is moving in the right direction and if we keep up with this at this pace all this shit with the muslims will be avoided either through mass expulsion or by gencoide.

Attached: DZPKHFFXkAAWu1j.jpg (1190x590, 70K)

Also just noticed they didn't even bother to include Poland....

Fuck the amount of slide threads bump.

>learning the hard way the downside to virtue signalling

We could not have done it without the european elites and the far left, this is a fact.
This success is borderline the entire accomplishment of the left wing "elite", their politicans, their media and their voters.

It does give hope doesn't it?

lol no Poland, Belarus, Ukraine or Russia

Long may they live, our useful idiots.

Interested as to what this study considers to be the 'control group' that is supposed to represent a centric view

An investigation that would put Soviet Russia as the average everything would have been far right

Your map is racing against this one.
Unless we are faster, we're done.

Attached: Islamization of Europe.png (1950x1531, 1.08M)

>M5S in Italy
>right-wing
they're just leftists that would like the state to give everyone a living monthly check, literally

Italy is so blue is going ultraistinct

Attached: DXU9ILvW4AAZPb2.jpg (792x447, 53K)

The father of di maio(m5s leader) was a member of the MSI ( movimento sociale italiano) which was a party which was unironically fascist

plenty of other party members seem to be meme sjw leftists or ecology fanatics tho
plus they're too unreliable on their stances in general

Fucking Russian hackers!

Right Donky kong

The world is changing faster than most people realize. I still remember back in 2012 when I used to argue against immigration. People looked at me like I was crazy, although I always won my debates. Nowadays most people would agree with me, most of them are against immigration. Today whenever whenever I argue race realism, people look at me like I'm crazy, but I'm still winning my debates

So, who will be a PM after all?

And now those sjw members have been tricked into voting a party that is in coalition with the far right.
Once the m5s will implement anti immigration laws those supporter will be screamed against by the hardcore left, ad result they will radicalize in position that are now consider to be far right, but that will be considered to be the norm in 5 years

Thanks for the good thread OP. We could all do our piece accelerating this. The right currently is largely reactionary so further provoking the left into emboldening their rhetoric is key.

Attached: 1521920139417.jpg (266x368, 87K)

I have no idea, I hope salvini.

what the fuck we became weaker

Attached: 1521672771163.png (2212x1734, 513K)

Calm down, it's just statistics...

>that is in coalition with the far right.
[citation needed]

They just voted togheter the president for the senate

is that a government coalition?
and isn't the president of the senate a moderate centre right party member?

>UK
have they given up?

UKIP has gone away and will likely be replaced.

Nice

>Italy

Attached: 1463137524093.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>everyone here thought that m5s were controlled opposition and cryptocommies
>they actually tricked lefties in voting for them
>the right-wing side of the party is slowly neutralizing the leftie side
>now they're allying with the center-right, and are also giving more contractual power to lega and Salvini while Berlusconi and the cuckservative parts of the coalition are going in full damage control and will probably be forced to support a lega-m5s government to avoid new elections
Center-right coalition and m5s together hold 77% of the seats in the lower house and 79% of the seats in the upper house.